The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

Try draining it one more time via Kudrow creation. Though it seems hit-or-miss for other players since it reappears either by bug (just comes back randomly even if you haven't ran a mission since) or if you happen to run into another player with it (as in touching them).

You have to wait I think a day after draining (until next login?) before it dissapears for some reason. Personally after draining it a week-ish ago, I haven't had it come back since. But again your mileage will vary lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

You can't the only way to remove it is wait 7 days an then drain it into a kubrow egg. Right after that join a public game and get it again rinse and repeat this long cycle. 

I can't confirm this (since I never saw a screenshot) but someone has said that Steve talked about a "cure" to actually permanently remove it so maybe in dev stream they'll address this problem 

This is supposed to be a temporal feature but today in the stream the devs will tell more about how to cure this. Hopefully They have a viable way to immunize all of your frame so They won't get It.

Those peoples whom have a lot of frames doesn't want an army of chargers and pay per frame to immunize all of them. I dont want get more virus and I dont want infect others so a vaccine needs which cure you and also immunize. They know their playerbase is upset now after the TWW and afterward quests and their recent changes.

Hopefully they wont make It hard to get that cure. Also I am hoping in 2017 they will be more careful and communicate more because they lost a lot of trust and peoples.

3 hours ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

I can't confirm this (since I never saw a screenshot) but someone has said that Steve talked about a "cure" to actually permanently remove it so maybe in dev stream they'll address this problem 

And on Prime Time, he stated in Twitch chat that the cure might come next week.

38 minutes ago, babydraak said:

Larger systems lol, people stop playing the game because of this; didn't know they are so lazy and arrogant to not remove this crap until it properly coded

Didn't realize how petty players for a game in beta were... Then again looking at Steam reviews should have made it clear kids have no idea what that entails.

am I the only one who's more bothered by the "Orikoin Derelict maps" than the cyst at this point? it's fine to have a cyst on your frame, but there's no excuse for such bad spelling. *Grammar Grineer mode off*

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

Hopefully they wont make It hard to get that cure.

of course they won't... it'll only require a few Mutagen Samples! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil: 

I came on th egame and realized I got it on my beloved Excalibur... and from what I hear about it changing Sun/Moon allignments (soley on the light side), I'm scared to even enter the game until there's a cure for this...

I blame that run in a Sortie since I teamed with a Nidus that time and must've got it then... I'm really REALLY hoping there's a removal plan for this infestation because I'm sure  of NONE us that are on the Sun side want to turn evil and infect others! :(

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

Didn't realize how petty players for a game in beta were... Then again looking at Steam reviews should have made it clear kids have no idea what that entails.

I disagree.

Warframe currently offers one of the most complete horde mode experiences on the market, with hundreds of hours of gameplay just to scratch the surface. It has more progression routes than many full-fledged RPGs. And, more importantly, it's been taking money for microtransactions for years.

I call shenanigans. As far as I'm concerned, Warframe isn't a "beta" anymore: it's a full game with a rich experience that has continued support and development. There are a lot of games out there that share these traits, among them some of the biggest games on the planet (DotA2, LoL). The digital age with its ease of patching, combined with funding for continued development via microtransactions, means that games don't neatly fit into 'beta' and 'release' molds. In my judgment, when a game delivers on its basic promise, and when it starts taking money for cosmetics/microtransactions, it's lost the right to protect itself with the excuse of being a 'beta'. All that to say, Warframe is currently one of the biggest games on Steam, with tens of thousands of concurrent players on at all times of the day. At this point, there's no excuse for half thought through measures. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

am I the only one who's more bothered by the "Orikoin Derelict maps" than the cyst at this point? it's fine to have a cyst on your frame, but there's no excuse for such bad spelling. *Grammar Grineer mode off*

of course they won't... it'll only require a few Mutagen Samples! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil: 

<,_,< of course not my fellow tenno...

Oh you millenials and your great troubles.

None of you whippersnappers remember the great Corrupted Blood Incident of '05. Now back then we had real plagues. We died on the way to the vendor. We died after selling all our grey trash. We died in the dungeons. We died in the raids. We died in the battlegrounds. Huge fields of bleached bones was all that remained of our great cities. And it snowed both ways and the wind was always in our faces.

Now get off my lawn, or I will rub my infected Nekros Prime on you.

(unhelpful sarcasm mode disengaged)

2 hours ago, lxMattAranxl said:

I came on th egame and realized I got it on my beloved Excalibur... and from what I hear about it changing Sun/Moon allignments (soley on the light side), I'm scared to even enter the game until there's a cure for this...

I blame that run in a Sortie since I teamed with a Nidus that time and must've got it then... I'm really REALLY hoping there's a removal plan for this infestation because I'm sure  of NONE us that are on the Sun side want to turn evil and infect others! :(

As stated numerous times in this thread, Glast Gambit is what is affecting moral alignment. It's nothing to do with the cysts.

4 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Stop with the beta thing. It's been out of beta for a long time now.

Look, people don't like unsightly things forced on them. Had this been optional or we known about it beforehand we wouldn't have been as annoyed. As it stands, the whole Nidus thing was badly implemented and rushed out before Christmas to cash in.

1 hour ago, Sparklelord said:

Oh you millenials

Gen X here and it still irritates me,

I know whenever I have an issue i'll look around first to see if anyone else has the same issue and then comment from there, it's why I don't start threads, I don't need to.

Now people just start threads about the same thing and we're filled with a forum about the same thing but whatever frame each person happens to be on. 

Although I did see 2 asking about the cyst on Equinox.

1 hour ago, Sparklelord said:

Oh you millenials and your great troubles.

None of you whippersnappers remember the great Corrupted Blood Incident of '05. Now back then we had real plagues. We died on the way to the vendor. We died after selling all our grey trash. We died in the dungeons. We died in the raids. We died in the battlegrounds. Huge fields of bleached bones was all that remained of our great cities. And it snowed both ways and the wind was always in our faces.

Now get off my lawn, or I will rub my infected Nekros Prime on you.

(unhelpful sarcasm mode disengaged)

I am remember quite well those times. My nercromancer in dio2 animated a bunch of corpses while watched how many peoples died in wow.