The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tenno need food ?

SPGdeathstroke

Inaros can devout you which is basically eating and there is EV and WF for Trinity which almost eating but in a different form. Nidus also eats the enemies genes and stack it.

Joke aside nope this is a game like many one where absolutely no need food. Also no need to drink, that's why haven't bars on dojo and relay and for this reason no toilet.

(maybe the otherside door on orbiter)

as beings made of pure Void energy now, we don't really need food, but If I were a Tenno I'd like to think it was still an option, because food is tasty. Inaros and Nidus like to snack on the odd Crewman or Lancer, but I imagine the other frames don't need it whatsoever. one advantage the Tenno would have over more conventional Dax units during the Old War, is they wouldn't need to eat or sleep, so they could literally always fight when needed.

also I love Doritos so much I'd happily massacre an entire Grineer galleon for a single bag, and god help any Corpus Traders carrying Chinese food, I'll be on it in an instant!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

as beings made of pure Void energy now, we don't really need food, but If I were a Tenno I'd like to think it was still an option, because food is tasty. Inaros and Nidus like to snack on the odd Crewman or Lancer, but I imagine the other frames don't need it whatsoever. one advantage the Tenno would have over more conventional Dax units during the Old War, is they wouldn't need to eat or sleep, so they could literally always fight when needed.

also I love Doritos so much I'd happily massacre an entire Grineer galleon for a single bag, and god help any Corpus Traders carrying Chinese food, I'll be on it in an instant!

and if they no longer have access to the void ?
they energy can lost ? and then they need eat each other to get void energy

10 minutes ago, CaptainDavian said:

Mountain Dew and Doritos ?

Not just mountain dew, but Game fuel and Doritos! For all your Unlimited* Teenaged void energy needs!

*Game fuel and Doritos does not actually contain any void energy. Game fuel and Doritos is not a reliable source of any daily vitamins or minerals except cheese flavored powder and Suger.

3 hours ago, Doxorn said:

This makes me wonder. What does the operator eats? If he/she does eat anything at all.

S̸̸̢͍̞͔̲̖̟̙͓̭ͨ̓͐̄͂ͥ̉ͦ̌̽̓ͦ͟O̵͕̱̝͎̻̥̟̝̪͇̠̣̜̭̫̩̎͆̋ͯ̿ͮ͋Ư̷̭͙̦̹̖̥̦̣̼͕̫̖̪͚̼̘̤̿͒ͭ̾͒͆ͦ̐ͬ̄̅͝͡Ļ̷̡͎̤̗͎ͥ̔̑̌ͧ͞Ṡ͉̰̼̭̗̙̭̱͐̑̄́̃ͪͣ̃ͭ͆̈́ͣ͊ͪ̍̚͝͞