Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Banshee Prime be next?

i'm sooo excited for her prime. :') she was originally released on my birthday and is named after an irish legend so its easy to say she's one of my all time favorites. i'm hoping they give her an amazing syandana and amazing accessories and weapons, the girl deserves it!! both her and valkyr are my all time favorites so having their primes back to back is so wonderful haha.

On 1/7/2017 at 2:09 AM, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

If Banshe Prime is released 100% it will get a nerf as it is a very over powered frame. I mean sure sonar doesn't stack but you can spam sonar especially with a natural talent build & sonar over other sonars to get a higher damage output etc. so yh in my opinion it does need a nerf "I'm not a banshe hater btw" the sonar is ridiculous I wouldn't want it to get a nerf but it needs to happen 1 day so my guess it will be a nerf on the sonar or a rework where it's less effective as it once was.

:facepalm:

On 1/9/2017 at 8:58 PM, (Xbox One)BreadBakingHood said:

These pictures look amazing. I really want banshee prime. I hope that her prime access has a syandana that reminds you of ghosts. Ooh, we've been talking about her prime access items but, I want to know what her trailer will be like. 

probably like a silenced ghost or something cool like that. Would love something that has her sneaking around and being brutal af while being super silent.

Oh, and maybe atterax prime comes with her :P

Edited by Arniox