Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #85 Overview.

[DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno!

The first Devstream of the year has come and gone, and with it we took a look at what to expect in-game for 2017. There was a lot covered, so let's highlight what you can expect using the magic of bullet points:

• "The Cure" (Not the band, unfortunately)
  • Nullifier Weak Points
  • Helminth Charger Remodel
  • Sentient Arm Cannon
  • Frost Deluxe Skin Show-off
  • Bard Warframe Discussion and Idle
  • Hema Discussion
  • Earth Rework
  • and, of course, much more!

Want to watch it live? Be sure to head over to our YouTube channel for all the goofs and gaffs. As always, the TL;DW version is available here

8 minutes ago, HyokaChan said:

>no javlok buffs

rip

but muh javlok is p good as it is

IMO primary fire needs small splash and that's it.

Javlok is my primary primary weapon rn. Best weapon added in the last year tbh.

Still nothing about the poor charged attack mechanics or sentinels survivability buffs.  Of course, Umbra and tennogen were extensively discussed.  Its amazing how much time can be wasted on a topic whose answer is always "Soon".

Was really hoping to see the new tennogen items coming to consoles being discussed but of course that was ignored for other dumb topics (seriously guys quit harassing DE about Umbra, it is people like you who over hype this kind of stuff and make DE work hard to try to create content up to your expectations. Expectations that won't be satisified due to your hype).

Why is frosts neck so bulky and his chest Arm armor ao unsymetric it looks He broke a bone out his Arms. His head neck is too big no symetric like the First construction picture. He is almost bulkyer than Rhino p. He look fat and small though xD

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk

20 hours ago, Jerakl said:

but muh javlok is p good as it is

IMO primary fire needs small splash and that's it.

Javlok is my primary primary weapon rn. Best weapon added in the last year tbh.

Exactly, I love the Javlok, and was hoping to get the Corpusversion via The Index, but all it needs is a small AoE on it´s primary firemode. 1m would be enough.

18 hours ago, Tendou_Souji said:

I'm really hoping they go with the different types of helminth chargers, different head models and whatnot like Kavats and Kubrows

That´s what I was thinking too, would like to see all the WIP added to the game.

On 07/01/2017 at 1:58 AM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Was really hoping to see the new tennogen items coming to consoles being discussed

This was covered during our console streams this week, but console Tenno will get 5 new items with The Glast Gambit update! :) 

How does the Tennogen works to consoles? I know players can buy it with Platinum, but why PC can't? I also know the reason to sell it on steam with real money, so the creators of the skins can have profit too, but how many non-steam users out there can't have the awesome stuff from Tennogen, think about it. Ca we have hope for Tennogen with platinum on PC too?