• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   03/31/2016

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Taylor

Devstream #85 Overview.

32 posts in this topic

Hey Tenno!

The first Devstream of the year has come and gone, and with it we took a look at what to expect in-game for 2017. There was a lot covered, so let's highlight what you can expect using the magic of bullet points:

• "The Cure" (Not the band, unfortunately)
  • Nullifier Weak Points
  • Helminth Charger Remodel
  • Sentient Arm Cannon
  • Frost Deluxe Skin Show-off
  • Bard Warframe Discussion and Idle
  • Hema Discussion
  • Earth Rework
  • and, of course, much more!

Want to watch it live? Be sure to head over to our YouTube channel for all the goofs and gaffs. As always, the TL;DW version is available here

Posted (edited)

>no javlok buffs

rip

Edited by HyokaChan

8 minutes ago, HyokaChan said:

>no javlok buffs

rip

but muh javlok is p good as it is

IMO primary fire needs small splash and that's it.

Javlok is my primary primary weapon rn. Best weapon added in the last year tbh.

Still nothing about the poor charged attack mechanics or sentinels survivability buffs.  Of course, Umbra and tennogen were extensively discussed.  Its amazing how much time can be wasted on a topic whose answer is always "Soon".

I'm really hoping they go with the different types of helminth chargers, different head models and whatnot like Kavats and Kubrows

6 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

I'm really hoping they go with the different types of helminth chargers, different head models and whatnot like Kavats and Kubrows

Hopefully that is a  thing, and I would like to see unique Helminth mods.

Thanks for the great stream that frost skin looks amazing!

because Hema

many player quit my clan

Thanks DE:thumbdown:

my only question is why frost arms armor appear on his deluxe skin , there is no option do disable it?

Was really hoping to see the new tennogen items coming to consoles being discussed but of course that was ignored for other dumb topics (seriously guys quit harassing DE about Umbra, it is people like you who over hype this kind of stuff and make DE work hard to try to create content up to your expectations. Expectations that won't be satisified due to your hype).

Posted (edited)

Why is frosts neck so bulky and his chest Arm armor ao unsymetric it looks He broke a bone out his Arms. His head neck is too big no symetric like the First construction picture. He is almost bulkyer than Rhino p. He look fat and small though xD

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk

20 hours ago, Jerakl said:

but muh javlok is p good as it is

IMO primary fire needs small splash and that's it.

Javlok is my primary primary weapon rn. Best weapon added in the last year tbh.

Exactly, I love the Javlok, and was hoping to get the Corpusversion via The Index, but all it needs is a small AoE on it´s primary firemode. 1m would be enough.

18 hours ago, Tendou_Souji said:

That´s what I was thinking too, would like to see all the WIP added to the game.

since frost is getting his deluxe skin soon, is ash going to get a glyph for his deluxe?

was there any mention of the alignment screw up at the end of Glast Gambit? I don't want to have to pick the Sun option next time just to get back to neutral. if a single sun option would even reset me back to neutral. this irks me :(

I'm sorry if I missed this info anywhere but will we be getting melee rivens?  If so, is there a known timeline?

Hey another thing popped into my head will archwing racing still be a thing, or was that scraped?

On 07/01/2017 at 1:58 AM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Was really hoping to see the new tennogen items coming to consoles being discussed

This was covered during our console streams this week, but console Tenno will get 5 new items with The Glast Gambit update! :) 

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This was covered during our console streams this week, but console Tenno will get 5 new items with The Glast Gambit update! :) 

Wasn't it 10?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Wasn't it 10?

10 items will be added to consoles, but only 5 are coming with The Glast Gambit. The other 5 will come at a later date.

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

10 items will be added to consoles, but only 5 are coming with The Glast Gambit. The other 5 will come at a later date.

Aaah righto sweet as ready willing and pockets full of platinum. 😂

How does the Tennogen works to consoles? I know players can buy it with Platinum, but why PC can't? I also know the reason to sell it on steam with real money, so the creators of the skins can have profit too, but how many non-steam users out there can't have the awesome stuff from Tennogen, think about it. Ca we have hope for Tennogen with platinum on PC too?

4 minutes ago, OscargamersB said:

when skin frost deluxe update pc?

Chill dude be cool.. snow will fall at due time

4 hours ago, OscargamersB said:

when skin frost deluxe update pc?

Now! >:)

Spoiler

well, like 30 minutes ago but you catch my drift.

>Nullifier Weak Points

Oh good. As if those things are not yet annoying AS IS.