The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how are you guys liking the Frost Deluxe skin?

AdamantSpartan

i generally like it (loved the concept) but i don't much like his final proportions. especially his wide hips (btw is the left one slightly bigger or is it just my imagination?)

edit: overall one of the best deluxe skins along with the rest of ignusdai's art

Edited by ..atom..

3 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

One of my favorite skins to date.

c1f4c43f5b.jpg

9509fbb14d.jpg

Beautiful. That Jotun Tennogen helmet fits it perfectly. I love the deluxe helmet as well but fell in love with that Jotun beard.

My Lord ....

I hope the Jotun helm is comming to consoles as well because jesus it looks good.

1 minute ago, ..atom.. said:

i generally like it (loved the concept) but i don't much like his final proportions. especially his wide hips (btw is the left one slightly bigger or is it just my imagination?)

That's due to his stance. His right leg is straighter than his left, so his left leg is making his robe billow out a tiny bit.

Hips are wide also because of his robe. Kinda like how Saryn's sash thing makes her hips look really wide (Though she does have wide hips in general)

4 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:
  Hide contents

XaUTUQm.jpg

34AXAri.jpg

I've been having fun with the same thing :D

I kind of like the "squashed" combo of using a different helmet. Makes him look beefier.

I like the look of the Tennogen more than the deluxe, can't get myself to like the steroidal deluxe because i got used to how neat his Prime looks.

Always saw Frost as a dude wearing a fancy jacket not a freaking bull! XD

I like it as a whole... but I think they really need to fix the helmet placement to make it compatible for those who want to use the original models/tennogen, it looks really bad as it is (some people may like it, but it still looks like no thought was put into the transitions)

The slightly higher shoulders make him taller, but equipping an alternate helmet just buries half the "face" into his neck in a very crude way, clipping through it and making him look like a scared turtle, or the cartoony result of getting crushed by a boulder.

And using the helmet skin on the default model is... just off. The way the entire head protrudes from inside his jacket is hilarious and makes him almost unrecognizable.

It'd be nice to see some adjustments, but I don't know if they would consider changes now that it's been released.

damn, frost has really been hitting the roids as of late.. I guess that bodily rivalry with Palatine Rhino really went somewhere.

already got a colour scheme in mind for Deluxe Frost, though I think his testosterone level might need a nerf, and lobbies with both him and Palatine Rhino in might be a bit too intensely manly for some!

The helm really only works well with the deluxe body. (makes your frost look like a horned brontosaurus on the normal bodies) but the body is great with a lot helms. I only had a few mins to tinker with the colors but I love the slightly bulkier look. More of a Viking look.

6 hours ago, saltygr33n said:

I really like the skin, but not the helmet so much; not to say it looks bad, but it's just not my style,

doxz5ty

could you PLEASE make a pic of this squall helmet once but this time he looks normal forward and not to his legs?? wanted to see how the Squall helmet fits to his new deluxe skin?