The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 years

LordOfScrugging

Been with this game for 4 years and it's changed alot. it's pretty much unrecognizable from then, minus the starting wave of frames. We used to have a different melee system, modding system and 1 tile. every boss was just a recolored normal mod and the atmosphere was really different. IDK what DE put in the fruit punch to get me to stick with the game for 4 years, but good job. I never stay with a f2p longer than a couple weeks.

Who else has been here for that long?

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Entering the 4th year at June. Game has had its highs (Excavation pre-nerf, Nidus, Titania) and lows (Sibear, Booben prime, Nitain, Hema). There's always room for improvement.

The grind is still a PITA though.

Staying for less grind please.

Also nearly 4 years for me. And I am still salty that I didn't get the excalibur prime founders package. I wish I had known that I would stay this long with this game back then.

I will never be able to have a complete collection.

Edited by Taddl

I've been playing for like 7 months now, lol. Thought about quitting after the atrocious "Specters of the Fail" update, but things have gotten a lot better since then :clem:

I guess just keep it up, DE, and PLEASE don't let Hema-gate become the standard

I am here from the open beta begins and made some alt accs too. My playtime distributed between them and played other games too so not bored out and will not bore anytime soon. The question if I will stay more couple of years here? I guess so if they doesn't ruining the game with unnecessary microtransactions and add a large variety of new enemies, lore, frames - weapons, maps, option to make more deeper content by players and so on.

Also Hope they will make a sequel or just remake the game on a better engine when this gets out dated. The content will be there but they can improve the visuals a lot and the physic can be much better then. 

I am sad a lot of mates left and great names left the game but we need to focus on keep alive this pearl.

Edited by Sziklamester

Also going to be 4 years soon. I started the day it came out of the closed testing phase if i remember correctly, probably going to stick around for as long as the game exists. I still remember the day when Warframe was anounced and me and my friends of NFSW players, who all love Ninjas and stuff, wanted to jump on it..and we ended up doing just that. :D

For me, it's always been the devs.

All the other f2p games I've played have been Japanese or Korean, ported to the West. Consequently, I've never played a game with such a direct and open relationship with the developers. I enjoy hearing their perspectives and ambitions, I enjoy hearing them address player's concerns and responding to their accusations. They seem pretty good hearted; genuinely set on providing players with a good experience.

Back when I became a Founder, the game was a mess, but I hardly cared about the game. Just the devs. I would back any project if I believed in their vision and passion the way I did with Warframe. Now, I'm proud that I did, and I'm happy the game has reached such acclaim, but my perspective hasn't changed - I'm still mostly interested in the devs sticking to their vision and ambitions and not being swallowed by the system.

I'm playing since it was released on Steam, so almost 4 years. Interesting thing that happend to me, it released on steam one day after I finished Darksector, good timing lol, what got my atention at the time was that Warframe had almost the same game icon that Darksector had, then I saw it was based on the original concept of Darksector, and rushed to play it!  and when I played it... for me it was perfect! it had everything that I wanted to see in a coop/mp game. Warframe always going to have a special place in my heart :')