Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some masculine animations I can use with Nezha?

Coryphaus

Question

I've been avoiding Nezha for ages because I can't play a Warframe that "accidentally" flicks up his loincloth with the edge of his hand when he "dances". It's like some kind of bacha bazi striptease.

Yesterday I had divine inspiration! I saw a floating Rhino with Thrak helmet, levitating above the extraction point. Amazed, discomfited, I realised that this creative use of animation has brought me back to the initial feeling I had when beholding Warframes for the first time.

The strange and uncanny nature, the alienism. The lack of eyes. The edges, shapes and contours meant to threaten and cause fear. Levitating Thrak Rhino brought back these feelings even to one as jaded as I.

I am building Nezha now. I would like some suggestions for very masculine aggressive animations to use for him (I will pay with plat). 

I need a stance that evokes, mists billowing out into the cold wind from every breath from the nostrils. Corded muscles that feel like marble soaked in a hot spring. A bestial rage, barely controlled. A kogake's fist punching an Infested Leaper's face to the back of its head and a jump kick to the body to send that bag of trash flying after its brains. Claws sheathed in lightning stabbing through an Ancient "healer" and pulling its guts out for an impromptu field study. Punching the GROUND because Charger faces are not hard enough, stunning the multitudes of worthless ugly freaks and making them give up for a few moments, so that I pounce on them and tear them apart like a leopard in a goat pen.

Nezha can do all this because he has Chi energy and does not rely on Warframe muscles alone.

Please suggest an appropriate masculine animation that befits the hand to hand carnage I will inflict on the WORTHLESS UGLY FREAKS

4 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Mesa noble

That's the most masculine animation set ever.

Hide contents

If you're a JJBA adept :p

3 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Mirage Noble > everything else ever.

Good tips, I will check it out for sure.

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Atlas or rhino noble.  Such macho. 

I'll definitely check out Atlas noble, it just reminded me if its possible to turn Nezha into a Bruce Lee frame.

Rhino's animations seem kind of static. I want something that says "killer" during the idle animations. Because Nezha hates Infested so much, he will tear them apart with his bare hands and feed his entire Kubrow kennel with their meat, helping them grow strong and healthy with the vitamins and minerals.

My favorite manly stances are Frost Noble, Ash Noble and Nekros Noble, although Nekro's animation is bugged and he randomly breaks his arm when holding a rifle. ;/ Reported it long time ago. Also, stop discriminating against pretty boys. ;/

Edited by Wolfdoggie

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Its Nezha, its not possible to look masculine. Frankly I don't even know why they made him a male frame. 

And I thought it's impossible for Rhino to become a fairy, but hey!

Nezha will probably look ferocious when he impales a Bombard with both claws, lifts it over his head with Chi energy, and slams that worthless ugly FREAK'S head on the ground. Then he'll pause there beholding the body and do one of those "I am a killer" idle animations. 

Chicks will dig this... well actually I don't know if they'll like it, but I certainly will!

Edited by Coryphaus

3 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

Hydroid noble.

Simple, cool, badass.

I use it on many frames.

Definetely one of the best.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Its Nezha, its not possible to look masculine. Frankly I don't even know why they made him a male frame. 

Because the original Nezha is a guy. 

Also, OP, Nezha's agile stance is not bad actualy, I'm using it and I don't think I'll change it since it matches his personnality.

Check out Nidus' noble animations. It's intimidating without trying too hard. My new favorite for neutral, tough looking stances. The idle animations on it are probably what you're looking for too. Grasps his hands tightly before letting out a roar.

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Also, OP, Nezha's agile stance is not bad actualy, I'm using it and I don't think I'll change it since it matches his personnality.

I'll definitely check it out.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

so want to point out nezha in mythology is a "petite" boy

now with that out of the way

rhino / ash/loki /nekros idles look masculine ? 

Loki's agile stance looks okay but I can't remember his noble stance. I can't remember Nekros's either. For Ash only his agile animation is decent. His noble animation looks like he's holding his a full bladder and bowels simultaneously.

Rhino's agile looks rough and ready, but I can't remember his idle in that state. I need something that reflects the unbridled hatred I have for the Infested. Rhino's noble seems a bit laid back. Same with Chroma, a very comfortable and confident pose but seems to lack that capacity to fly into a berserk fury.

2 minutes ago, xRyansito said:

Check out Nidus' noble animations. It's intimidating without trying too hard. My new favorite for neutral, tough looking stances. The idle animations on it are probably what you're looking for too. Grasps his hands tightly before letting out a roar.

Yes! Thank you! Is the roar a noble or agile animation?

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Because Nezha is literally a male.

OP, I'm sure you know you can browse animations using your warframe, but it sounds like you haven't built him yet. Nekros Noble is usually my go to for masculine stances, as I have it on my Inaros. But Nekros' Agile stance is also quite masculine. Oberon's Noble may have that lifeless look you're looking for. Others I could recommend are Rhino's Noble, Hydroid's Noble, and Trinity's Noble.

Edited by YpsitheFlintsider