Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Nidus Infection?

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Uhhhh, first of all how chuold one "Sell" a Nidus Infection, as you get infected regardless if you or a Nidus is infected by contact, and that's pretty much 100% chance on all missions or dojo or relay visits. 

The only way I can this being possible is if someone is actively keeping a Infected Nidus in their dojo and only infecting them when you get a invite. However what I don't understand is, how is that even possible?, whats stopping a player from just saying "Yes I'll buy" and then running into the Dojo, get Infected and just leave?.

But yes, as Even said, its aginest the ToS, so report them and move on.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

but ppl were willing to pay the guy so i was just wondering   :nerd:

u remind me of this guy....

e5dbbcc3a319e75bab27646c5c2533ed.jpg

did u see him getting any plat? did u see his privat messages? 

nobody would pay for the infections, there are several ways to get those for free....

Edited by ..-Hayden-Tenno-..

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

but ppl were willing to pay the guy so i was just wondering   :nerd:

sheesh well if you wanna be the good samaritan you can tell people go wiki and search up helminth charger OR you can tell them that they can get the infection for "FREE" if they just play random public matches until they see someone with a pink blob on their neck and hug them like they family and voila instant space aids.

Someone tried to give it to me for free:angry:

Came to his Dojo for a trade as I spawned in I heard the squelch and he zoomed off from standing next to the spawn in point to the trading post.  

It cost him the trade 

However there must have been enough lag that it didn't register as I stayed infection free.

3 hours ago, Evanescent said:

You aren't allow to sell/buy anything that you can't physically trade through the system, so yes it's against the ToS. 

This is not true.

Trading outside the trade system is not officially condoned by DE, and they won't help you if you get scammed, but it's not against the ToS, you just do it at your own risk.