Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to build Saryn?

NewAgeDoom

Question

I've never really messed around with Saryn all that much (Except for a kind of trolly Toxic Lash melee build I messed around with using that augment on Playstation), can some of the higher level Saryn mains kind of give me a breakdown how to build her given her rework?

20 answers to this question

Range.

You need max range to spread the spores as much as you can. Then I would recommend Vitality and Regenerative molt. My personal build have extra Strength, max range and only like 075% efficiency.

Edit.  When it comes to weapons I recommend Toxin Pox. No self dmg and help spread spores like crazy.

Edited by Mover-NeRo

I can only tell you about Spore Saryn. That consists of maximum Range (Stretch + Overextended), some Power, low efficiency (so feel free to Blind Rage), a minimal duration (Continuity + Transient Fortitude to have something like 120%). Survivability through Vitality and/or Quick Thicking and/or Regenerating Molt.

And Flow for a maximum amount of Energy (though I think that's not that necessary). :)

Edited by Chewarette

Just now, Miser_able said:

All you really need is duration, range, and power strength. You can ad efficiency if you want though. Them just use molt, then spore on the molt, finish with miasma. Rinse and repeat

Just to check I was talking out of my butt, is there such a thing as a Melee-based Saryn with Toxic Lash that's viable at higher levels?

I'll definitely keep that in mind though, I'm asking because I just picked up a couple of Saryn Prime's pieces, figured I might as well build her if for nothing else than the mastery.

Just now, NewAgeDoom said:

Just to check I was talking out of my butt, is there such a thing as a Melee-based Saryn with Toxic Lash that's viable at higher levels?

I'll definitely keep that in mind though, I'm asking because I just picked up a couple of Saryn Prime's pieces, figured I might as well build her if for nothing else than the mastery.

There might be, if so it would probably need duration, strength, and the augment mod, as well as your best melee. I would test it out but I don't have the augment.

4 minutes ago, NewAgeDoom said:

There is, but due to Saryn's lack of godmode abilities, it gets really risky. I could share my melee build, if you want me to.

high status weapon with toxin, cast your spores on it, pop the spores to make them spread... use your 4th ability to finish off the heavy units.

stats should be a little bit of everything.... max range to help spreading spores, a little duration and as much strength as u can fit in.... something around 75-105% efficiency is fine.

2 things u should know about saryn:

-if u proc a toxin on enemies with a high status weapon, u can spread that toxin to enemies by casting spores on them.

-toxin and viral procs on enemies will increase your miasmas damage.

proc toxin > cast spores > pop spores to spread toxin and viral on surrounding enemies > cast miasma > win

Edited by ..-Hayden-Tenno-..

15 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Here's my build, which I'm quite happy with. Only issue is that I reaaaaally want to add Regenerative Molt, but I just can't figure out what to remove.

dc87f55bd161817fb5bf9ba15afe72fd.png

Get rid of flow, you have over 100% efficiency, so you should always have enough to cast all powers. You can recharge Energy with toxic leash if needed, but usually i dont run out due to the amount of kills happening.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

F3ZF1cN.jpg

This is my Saryn Prime build. I have 2 Arcane Energize sets on her.

HWZSIZo.jpg

In addition, this is my Telos Boltace build. It synergizes pretty well with Saryn's Spores, Toxic Lash, and the final hitter Miasma. Go nuts with Naramon's passives that adds additional crit and makes you go invisible on crit. :fist: 

Try this build:

corrosive projection

vitality

rage

regenative molt

Overextended

Stretch

Primed flow

Primed continuity

blind rage

Cunning drift (exhilus)

my main build is slightly different only because I run arcane energize instead of rage but I can't recommend you get a set as they cost 4K plat for a set. Otherwise that setup is actually pretty useful and similar to my main build that I use.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

2 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Range.

You need max range to spread the spores as much as you can. Then I would recommend Vitality and Regenerative molt. My personal build have extra Strength, max range and only like 075% efficiency.

Edit.  When it comes to weapons I recommend Toxin Pox. No self dmg and help spread spores like crazy.

Can you upload a pic pls?

Zenurik for Focus.

Nukor or Synoid Gammacor as Secondary, Lanka or Tigris Prime for Primary, Hirudo/Atterax/Jat Grakatag/Slashkana Prime/Prisma Dual Cleavers/Lacera or Maiming Zenistar as Melee. As the Super Bonus lulz Melee use Furax Wraith w/ Seismic Palm and Spam the RB Combo, due to undiededableness while doing Finishers you just lulz around

If you wanna break it do it the usual way, Naramon, some Crit Melee, some Energy Regen Secondary and just lash away and see the world burn

Setup:

saryng9sfa.jpg

3 hours ago, NewAgeDoom said:

I've never really messed around with Saryn all that much (Except for a kind of trolly Toxic Lash melee build I messed around with using that augment on Playstation), can some of the higher level Saryn mains kind of give me a breakdown how to build her given her rework?

Molted in General Discussion and left into Players helping Players.

Ok, this is tru nuker saryn as per old times, and as I see most of people don't know how to build it (in public games but here as well);

saryn nuker screenshot, 4 forma

Few things you will need thou;

- Hikou prime with high rate of fire and high gas proc chance and concealed explosive mod. This is the key of everything. 

-Some way of replenishing your energy - I use arcane energize set but zenurik focus might do.

This thing works wonderfully, you don't spore your molt - you spore an enemy and shot it with hikou - explosions +gas and spores infest huge AoE **instantaneously**, then you nuke. Works almost as ember but is much stronger. 

Edited by ThorienKELL