Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2017 - Still the Same, Maybe Worse

Valthryn

Now we have Baro-only relics that appear on supposedly bi-weekly rotation. That means every 4 weeks you have to spend your relics to buy a relic for a miniscule chance at obtaining the part you need.

More grinding.

More waiting.

gg

Edited by Daggerpaw1

Waiting for Baro is better than, for example, doing excavations over and over and having credits or endo drop. At least we can stock up on ducats and spend them to buy the new relics more or less reliably.

I also don't see your problem with nitain. It can be acquired reliably even if you work and items don't require much of it to craft. It's not like you need to get everything right away, have a little patience.

25 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

2017 - Still the same, Maybe worse

That's purely matter of opinion. I personally don't have an issue with the relics coming from Baro for something I've waited a long time for, costs 50 ducats each and I grabbed 12. I don't run fissures except on prime access updates. 2017 is off to a good start.

As to your linked thread: Nitain is simple to obtain because it's on alert and there's no real "grind" to it, and you're here playing the game, you will see them sooner or later.

25 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

Now we have Baro-only relics that appear on supposedly bi-weekly rotation. That means every 4 weeks you have to spend your relics to buy a relic for....

I don't see you coming up with a solution, only a gripe.

Edited by Alcatraz

1 minute ago, AdunSaveMe said:

nobody wants it for free.

But who wouldn't want it free, except for those willing to pay? I mean, if I put money in this game, and was able to get something for free, I would take it. 

Also, if nobody wants it immediately, why would they buy in the first place?

Edited by (PS4)LeBlingKing69

34 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

gg

gg indeed, the nitain thread was sad, this one is worse.  At least this one isn't 30 pages long, short, sweet, and to the pointless.

BTW I have 150 nitain and usually catch one or two alerts a week for it.

Purchasing relics from Baro is fine, because why? you don't have to FARM THEM.  That is the grindiest part of a new prime.  I still don't have Venka Prime.

Have a wonderful(ly dull) day!

1 hour ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

Now we have Baro-only relics that appear on supposedly bi-weekly rotation. That means every 4 weeks you have to spend your relics to buy a relic for a miniscule chance at obtaining the part you need.

More grinding.

More waiting.

gg

At least you can get the relic for certain when it appears and it's not all that expensive either. Also, you're almost certainly going to find people doing radshares once you do get the relics, giving you pretty good chances to get it.

Buying the relic eradicates the biggest part of the grind for prime parts and Ducats are really not that hard to come by.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

There is none. OP is just upset that there is actual effort needed to get a powerful, new weapon.

I appreciate this new Baro relic system.  

For 48 hours, you are granted access to a purchasable, zero-RnG relic that contains the ENTIRE SET of blueprints for a new weapon at a reasonable cost.  

I know it's not a sure thing, but I'm excited to farm it. 

3 hours ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

More grinding.

More waiting.

gg

Lets see, as far as I'm seeing this post is constructively suggesting a solution to your problem of it. Honestly my biggest gripe was the Hema research and that's not going anywhere and if DE actually stick to their guns and not make any of the costs ridiculous like that in the future they might just restore the faith that the playerbase has for them. Honestly 50 ducats isn't that bad, and if you play it right they can last for ages, someone uses an Axi A2 and gets that part than you select it. But it's exactly like the Akbronco Prime, needed two bronco primes, a blueprint and a link. 

My advice? Make some proper suggestions in this forum post that can solve the "problem" with these Baro exclusive relics :)