Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.2 (Phase One: DB Upgrades)

[DE]Rebecca

25 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads

Not sure how glitchy this was since it mentions going in and out of transference (like somehow ocupying 3+ pads with a single player?) but I have always seen being able to ocupy multiple pads with transference to a feature. Kind of a small reward for being able to think outside the box. 

5 minutes ago, Zaikeria said:

The Hema research cost is not being reduced to honor the clans who actually put in the effort to complete the insane research requirement. you'd be pretty pissed too if you spent hours or days obtaining the materials for something, just for it to be decreased. The mutugen sample drop rate was supposed to have been increased in the derelicts,

Sorry, that's all plain false. Costs have been reduced in the past AFTER people had already obtained the item in question. Ask the clans who already have Hema researched, I don't think anyone will care if they make the cost lower. The fact is, 500 samples for each player isn't even that absurd. The problem is that casual or "understaffed" clans are simply screwed. Why does DE hate casual clans? I don't know, maybe clans are taking too much space in the database. I donated 6600 samples to my clan so far, but we're not even close. Even IF we wanted to kick players, (and we don't, because it's a friendly, casual clan), how we would ever know who has donated and who hasn't? Also the drop rate in derelict has NOT been increased in any way. So I'm very happy for clans who have 100% members who are 100% active, but we're not all in that situation.

5 minutes ago, Zaikeria said:

The Hema research cost is not being reduced to honor the clans who actually put in the effort to complete the insane research requirement. you'd be pretty pissed too if you spent hours or days obtaining the materials for something, just for it to be decreased. The mutugen sample drop rate was supposed to have been increased in the derelicts, and im pretty sure the riven mod capacity upgrade will happen once we get rivens for more weapon types.

Most of this has been discussed in either previous hotfixes or in devstreams, just so you know.

Ha, love that "actually put in an effort" joke. Just because a couple of clans got the research done in its broken stage it means that others are doomed? Like it was said many times before, not all clans have active members and not all members are capable of farming that amount of mutagen samples. Take our clan for an example, we have 340 people, which means we either need to come up with 500k mutagen samples or kick 40 members out. Increasing the mutagen drop rate would be another mistake because after the hema research this resource would be to easy to get if you need it for mutagen mass.

As for the rivens goes i also would like to have more capacity and not having to spend 60p for it. Hope they change it.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We did :). Red text was broadcasting the warnings 30,20,10,5,4,3,2,1 minutes in advance.

Hey Rebecca! Thanks for the awesome update! Looking forward to how the new hamsters run ;) But I have a small suggestion/question.

Is there an auditory warning at the 30 and 20 and 10 minute mark? And a visual indicator in the hud in screen? I only noticed the update was comming 5 mins in advance.(which was fine for me) But it would be nice for players on extended missions to get fully fledged warnings 30 mins in advance. And since the focus for this should be on conveying the message and not estatics. It would be nice if the warning is loud, in your face, center screen screaming for attention. Especially since not everyone is paying attention to chat. And in some instances 5 minutes is too late.

Anyways! Thats my brainfart! Thanks fot hte hotfix and see ya in the void!

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Not sure how glitchy this was since it mentions going in and out of transference (like somehow ocupying 3+ pads with a single player?) but I have always seen being able to ocupy multiple pads with transference to a feature. Kind of a small reward for being able to think outside the box. 

Oh, so this is regarding making multiple copies of a single operator? Okay. This can be exploitable, I thought "in general" using operator as an additional pad-victim... 

42 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no buff to the low mutagen sample droprate, no increase of max riven mod capacity. Guess I'll skip next prime access.

You still dont get it, do you?
Hema research cost is not broken and it is not mistake - IT IS MENT TO BE LIKE THAT.

Will you people ever get over it? Will you understand that you need to clean up your clan of leechers and stop crying about this or grinf in F2p game?

37 minutes ago, Zaikeria said:

The Hema research cost is not being reduced to honor the clans who actually put in the effort to complete the insane research requirement. you'd be pretty pissed too if you spent hours or days obtaining the materials for something, just for it to be decreased. The mutugen sample drop rate was supposed to have been increased in the derelicts, and im pretty sure the riven mod capacity upgrade will happen once we get rivens for more weapon types.

Most of this has been discussed in either previous hotfixes or in devstreams, just so you know.

This^
Thank you!

One of those " toxic-DE supporting-cash grab-damned-calns" is mine. 
I dont know, but people seem to be very ignorant or may i say stupid... Which part of the official statemnet about hema research  they dont understand???
Its still beyond me...

...Thanks for the update,and wow,to think we are just month away from turning 4 years...haha,Cheers DE....I cannot wait,the anticipation for what is yet to come....new cinematic quests?(spoiler) mode improvements,such as handshakes and companion interactions?...Perhaps we will finally be able to use them at extractions...the new things showcased,such as the dropships,new enemies and so on...Ugh,I wanna dive into it all :D ....Thank you DE,for making and developing this amazing game...and for ever expanding it....But as the post suggest,that's just the first phase...wonder what's the second one?...Perhaps certain corpus somewhere in DEs team will be able to give me some info for a price....please?

Edited by UnknownCoffeeRebel

25 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Oh, so this is regarding making multiple copies of a single operator? Okay. This can be exploitable, I thought "in general" using operator as an additional pad-victim... 

I have no idea, that is why I was questioning if this was an actual exploit or if it was just players ability to hold down 2 pads (1 warframe, 1 operator). If it was an actual exploit where they where able to hold down more than two then I am fine with it getting corrected. It seems a bit vague and could apply to either situation.