Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 years later, still no Brakk Barrel....

(PSN)rkmcanany

Dear Wonderful People at Digital Extremes, 

I have played Warframe since shortly after it launched on PS4. I love the game, no question...but it doesn't appear to love me.  In all that time, I have farmed and fought and worked my way up to MR22 (almost 23), but in all that time one thing above all others has elluded me: the gods-be-damned Brakk Barrel.  Now, I realize this is an RNGesus thing, but statistically speaking, I should have gotten it ACCIDENTALLY by now. I have farmed the G3 the traditional way more times than I can coun't, I've run the LoR raid multiple times, hell I even spent close to 1000 ducats on G3 spawn beacons from Baro K'teer: plenty of blueprints and receivers but no barrels. As loyal as I've been...why do you hate me?

P.S.: To all who may read this and think I'm complaining about something, allow me to say that  you are mistaken. While every word I've said about my plight is true, I'm pretty much just posting this to esuage my frustration at my abysmal luck. Frankly this whole situation has become somewhat of an inside joke amongst my clan. I plan to continue to farm for the bloody thing, but this has been a welcome release to my growing ire.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)rkmcanany said:

Oh I've tried as many different things as there are over the last nearly 3 years...I just have crap luck :-(

Well, good to know you've tried a multitude of varieties, I guess. I wish you luck on your hunt for Brakk Barrel, for I haven't encountered the G3 for a looong time, and have only obtained the BP (Their spawn rate is horrendous compared to the other assassins)

14 minutes ago, Monsterwithin said:

Just continue to play LoR, best way to get brakk parts.

I remember at one point they changed the G3 so that scripted appearences from them (LoR, Man of Few Words, etc) don't drop Brakk parts to reduce exploits. 

Just now, NecromancerX69 said:

Don't mind me, just here waiting for War to drop..... Yes, I bought the bundle, I still want another War just cause I feel the stalker it's laughing at me every time he never drops it.

This tho. You can't even imagine the salt fountains I had when he dropped Orokin Cells TWICE in a row for me. The things have the rarest drop chance in his table!

Nah don't bother editing the title devs don't listen to post with less than 1k votes up or unless It directly effects them. Only if a moderator asks you to edit it maybe then. But hey in either case it looks fine. Your post was worded in a nice context not "hey listen or I hate you" for example. 

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-

4 minutes ago, -Akeva-Banshee- said:

War bp nope never gotten one. 

I know you all will hate me for this, but when I farmed Stalker with Baro Kitten beacons a month or two ago to get War and Despair, I actually got both in a row. Sold both as mastery fodder since I have Galatine P, Scindo Prime, Nikana Prime, and Destreza to use in high levels, but I sympathize for you all regardless.

Also, gl on Brakk barrel, OP! I farmed LoR like CRAZY when it came out, so I have built brakk already and sold its set many times over. Again, good luck!

honestly, the only thing I can say is: Keep trying. I know it's not the best advice, but I had the same problem with Despair and Stalker for a time. I've all but gave up on ever getting Despair, but after maybe some months, I finally got the last piece of the set. Nearly 3 years have I been waiting. So again, keep trying, you'll eventually get the barrel part for Brakk.

4 hours ago, Richtor2415 said:

Also, gl on Brakk barrel, OP! I farmed LoR like CRAZY when it came out, so I have built brakk already and sold its set many times over. Again, good luck!

Really!! You're saying Brakk is tradeable??

OP, you're not alone -  started playing a few months after release and am a regular daily player; no Brakk barrel yet.

Mind you, I have'nt been as active as you grinding for it.

3 hours ago, (PS4)deadbeef001 said:

Really!! You're saying Brakk is tradeable??

OP, you're not alone -  started playing a few months after release and am a regular daily player; no Brakk barrel yet.

Mind you, I have'nt been as active as you grinding for it.

No it's not, he sold the items for credits 

I still need the Hate Q_Q

I can relate, really. the supposedly common barrel took forever for me to get, after 3 receivers, 2 blueprints, and countless Neurodes and Natural Talents. it finally dropped for me on my last Beacon I got from Baro. took me 2 years in total, and about the same time to get the Hate as well.

don't give up yet, keep at it with the beacons, it will drop eventually, and the Brakk is a pretty fun secondary too.