Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Events

Acersecomic

5 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Can we please have these Oro Statues and other such event reward available outside of Conclave please? Please? Just let it die already.
Can't we just have these trinkets available through PvE events or something?

This. It's really starting to get annoying now. It won't get me into that torture any more then the previous thing did.

If it was useful for pvp only is one thing, but this is something that everyone can use, and for collectors like me it's not simply "don't play it". 

It's also not cool just how miserable this makes you feel if you suck at the pvp like I do, especially after the red text joke about the 0 skill removal thing.

The vast majority of Tennos avoid Conclave because they enjoy Warframe for its  PvE aspect. Therefore, to continuous host events within PvP that most do not enjoy playing makes no sense. Please stop forcing players to play something they do not enjoy.

There is a reason why there is much more toxicity in PvP than in PvE.

11 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

I'm just curious as to why we got 3 in a row. One every once in a while is fine but three? Seems a bit overkill if you ask me.

The conclave team is doing a good job releasing Tactical Alerts. Hopefully the PvE team follows suit because its been a while. Although arguably you could say that the acolytes are a form of PvE TA.

I think it needs to be clear to everyone: The PvP Tactical alerts are not in lieu of PvE ones. The conclave team does their own thing and they've been releasing variants and alerts at their own pace and accord. PvE events and alerts are an entirely separate issue altogether.

Edited by Skaleek

Just now, Skaleek said:

The conclave team is doing a good job releasing Tactical Alerts. Hopefully the PvE team follows suit because its been a while. Although arguable you could say that the acolytes are a form of PvE TA.

I miss the really BIG events, the ones that had real impact. Like The Gravidus Dilemma, the first proper event.

2 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

I miss the really BIG events, the ones that had real impact. Like The Gravidus Dilemma, the first proper event.

Hey man, totally agree with ya. Just remember that the PvP events aren't replacing anything. It's not like they say "Oh we can have a pve event OR a pvp event". The PvE events have just been few and far between for the last little bit.

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

Hey man, totally agree with ya. Just remember that the PvP events aren't replacing anything. It's not like they say "Oh we can have a pve event OR a pvp event". The PvE events have just been few and far between for the last little bit.

Yea, I just ignored the last two conclave ones.

Edited by Rambit23Z

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Boom. PvE content in a nutshell since the Second Dream. I miss the days when we got events like the Gravidus Dilemma. 

Although to be honest having these PvP events for annual celebrations like Christmas and Valentines Day is alright. It kind of gives the impression that it will be back next year so there's no rush to do them.

But yeah... more Dillemma's, Fomorians and Razorbacks would be awesome. Speaking of, anyone think they should make the invasion event counter just a bit more faster?

14 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

The conclave team is doing a good job releasing Tactical Alerts. Hopefully the PvE team follows suit because its been a while. Although arguably you could say that the acolytes are a form of PvE TA.

I think it needs to be clear to everyone: The PvP Tactical alerts are not in lieu of PvE ones. The conclave team does their own thing and they've been releasing variants and alerts at their own pace and accord. PvE events and alerts are an entirely separate issue altogether.

Generally, people don't give a S#&$.

What the general person sees is:

Conclave events = 3 in a row

PvE events, aside from a ''flip the switch'' rerun = Tumbleweed

The team that does it and how it supposedly doesn't affect the other means nothing to people that despise conclave and see conclave event after conclave event.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

Not bothered at all by conclave having an event.   They can have them all they want, doesn't concern me as I don't play it.   DE did give PvE a sale and color pallet along with some disposable arrows.   So cannot say that PvE side didn't get anything.    But, I am feeling a little left out that PvE isn't getting an event as well..

5 hours ago, Skaleek said:

If this is the case, then DE is not even trying to make this point remotely clear. Even if this is true, De needs to note that events should be fun for the majority of players, not the minority who only play Conclave. This means bringing back PvE tactical alerts.

8 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

There is a reason why there is much more toxicity in PvP than in PvE.

And most of it comes from PvE-only players who hate conclave for whatever reason and complain endlessly about it or AFK trough matches. Go figure.

8 hours ago, Rambit23Z said:

I'm just curious as to why we got 3 in a row. One every once in a while is fine but three? Seems a bit overkill if you ask me.

Because Variants require tweaking a weapon or two. Nothing really "complex" like a new mission type, that's why I can foresee Conclave Variant Alerts becoming much more common in the future than PvE Tactical alerts, unless DE brings back the old model of tactical alerts being just regular missions with some requirement, like ol conclave score.

8 hours ago, Skaleek said:

To be honest, I did not know this. I kinda figured all tac alerts were just lumped together and released in an order, and DE's agenda was to just push conclave down our throats. Kudos to the conclave team for cranking out content then. I'll try my best to not be salty while doing the events from now on. On the other hand, what's the PvE team doing? I understand the next prime access comes out soon, but what about the huge dry spell from Halloween to the acolytes returning? That was about a 4 month long wait. I expect something huge coming soon lore-wise

Edit: forgot the war within, so about 3 months

Edited by LabMan95

JUST STOP IT ALREADY.    God it's so fricken annoying that you're making every other event a conclave.    It's not even original anymore.    Snowballs, Arrows... what's next???  Easter, conclave egg fight?   Thanksgiving, Turkey legs melee?  Halloween, we throw spooky bones?     Just stop for the love of Pete, you're just embarrassing yourselves.  

12 minutes ago, LabMan95 said:

The reason the "conclave team", if that is even really a thing, is doing a "good job releasing Tac Alerts" is because it's copy/paste, man.    Bet it took a lot of time to transform that snowball into a bow/arrow.    Give that guy a feckin raise for his hard work.

11 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Why? If you can't be bothered to play conclave to get a conclave reward I don't really think you need that conclave reward...

"If you don't like Synoid Simular + Mirage combo - play solo or with friends!"

Nice logic you have there. DE probably used same logic about Hema. If you can't be bothered with 5k mutagen samples farm - you probably don't need Hema, pfft.

3 hours ago, Ranchpig said:

JUST STOP IT ALREADY.    God it's so fricken annoying that you're making every other event a conclave.    It's not even original anymore.    Snowballs, Arrows... what's next???  Easter, conclave egg fight?   Thanksgiving, Turkey legs melee?  Halloween, we throw spooky bones?     Just stop for the love of Pete, you're just embarrassing yourselves.  

That actually sounds like hilarious seasonal variants.

3 hours ago, Ranchpig said:

The reason the "conclave team", if that is even really a thing, is doing a "good job releasing Tac Alerts" is because it's copy/paste, man.    Bet it took a lot of time to transform that snowball into a bow/arrow.    Give that guy a feckin raise for his hard work.

More reason to be chill about it, if releasing these variants is so easy, that means DE's Conclave Team can release new stuff for s**ts and giggles more often.

4 hours ago, LabMan95 said:

Kudos to the conclave team for cranking out content then.

I said that multiple times and I wish they would put the entire team on payroll for PvE mini events. They get stuff done and I would not mind if they copy'n'paste simple PvE events on a monthly base. I mean there is not much work to be done to give us an ornament for doing say 4 times 20 waves ODD with ancient healers dissolving into clouds of hearts. 

Much as I despise conclave and wish there's a PvE alternative, as long as the requirement for PvP isn't high I won't complain too much. Only 6 points for the reward isn't too bad (and I cheesed it with 'friends' anyway), I just wish the points on loss was 2 instead of 1, and the time per match was shrunk down to 5 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Madotsuki said:

Much as I despise conclave and wish there's a PvE alternative, as long as the requirement for PvP isn't high I won't complain too much. Only 6 points for the reward isn't too bad (and I cheesed it with 'friends' anyway), I just wish the points on loss was 2 instead of 1, and the time per match was shrunk down to 5 minutes.

6 points of doing something you don't enjoy (and the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't enjoy, as per their own statistics) is *way* too much. I have no idea why they're so intent on trying to foist PvP onto everyone. Unless their new "sponsors" (or some Youtubers, w/e) want to try and turn Warframe into yet another e-sport through Conclave... Or they just enjoy constantly annoying 90% of their players, I guess...

Edited by marelooke