Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RANT* Dear Toxic Players,

Dahx11

We spend a lot of time in Warframe farming resources, credits, mods, parts, etc. so we can build new warframes and weapons. We also spend a lot of time leveling and putting forma on those same warframes and weapons. But have you ever stopped to think, what if we could forma our lives. To just start over and change a few polarities in our life that made us the way were are now. To build a better a version of us. So that we can have a larger capacity of what obstacle we can handle. If we can handle more, we can tolerate more. And when we tolerate more, we won't have to roast that one player who just took 16 seconds longer to get to extraction. Or tell another player to "suck a :heart::heart::heart::heart:" because he couldn't collect 10 reactants in time (because he loaded in 10 seconds before the turn of the rotation). Or call another player a noob for using a tonkor (when it was a sortie). And telling that same player about what his mother does (when she couldn't have possibly done those things when she is deceased). Or go off on a player for trying to capture a synthesis target during an Acolyte mission (I mean seriously! They already took care of the Acolyte! What does it matter to him if I wanna cap out my Simaris standing in the same mission. Has he ever heard of killing 2 stones with one bird!?!).

But I digress. There are many things in Warframe to be toxic about than to go off on other players.(Like sapping osprays) Warframe is kinda like high school. A really fun high school! Your missions are the classes and your squadmates are your classmates. DE is the principal and Baro is the Lunch Lady.(They just won't go easy on the salt). 

So next time when we realize we just wanna hand it to that MR 5 who activates all the life supports at 90%(Please don't do that btw), just think... "Wow, am I really becoming the reason I left League of Legends?" because really, Warframe is not known for it's toxic community, It's known for it's helpful community (and not league of legends like community) and always active mods and devs. DE loves us! (arguably) We don't have to make this game bad for other players. Just enjoy it! No need to be toxic, my fellow tenno :)

TL;DR: I got roasted for simaris target hunting.
/End of post

Another rant below:
P.S. But for real though, don't use every sing life support you see. My goodness! It's called survival for a reason! You're supposed to be killing enemies to get the drops not spending all the capsules! 

I hardly ever run into toxic players, in the years i've played, and all my friends are the same. And i'm sorry, but if everyone is ready to go after an acolyte mission, and you are choosing to hinder everyones progress on a VERY time-limited event to hunt simaris targets, you are causing a problem. Do that on your own, or not during an event. Every minute you waste is an opportunity lost for your 3 squadmates, and that's just plain inconsiderate. Consider the needs of many before the needs of few.

I'm not advocating to be toxic, don't make that mistake. I'm saying don't be wasting everyone's time, and be suprised that they let you know it.

Edited by Azlen

a rant that you got roasted.... thanks for sharing .. 

Just now, Azlen said:

I hardly ever run into toxic players, in the years i've played, and all my friends are the same. And i'm sorry, but if everyone is ready to go after an acolyte mission, and you are choosing to hinder everyones progress ona VERY time-limited event to hunt simaris targets, you are causing a problem. Do that on your own, or not during an event. Every minute you waste is an opportunity lost for your 3 squadmates, and that's just plain inconsiderate. Consider the needs of many before the needs of few.

^  consider that the timed event, and that respect and courtesy is a two way street 

i know this is a serious post , but i find it funny. toxic players are everywhere, mute and move on. mute is my friend, i think to myself " never going to see or hear you again " as i am pushing it. And it makes me wish i had a mute button in real life instead of forma :)

1 minute ago, Lord_Impaler said:

i know this is a serious post , but i find it funny. toxic players are everywhere, mute and move on. mute is my friend, i think to myself " never going to see or hear you again " as i am pushing it. And it makes me wish i had a mute button in real life instead of forma :)

you have forma in real life? 

It happens to all of us.

I got called a 'Leecher' for sitting down and doing nothing in a Public game because the guy decided to bring a Resonating Quake Banshee and just kill everything whenever it spawned in.

Yep, Totally alot for me to do right there.

I'm sure I'll sound like an awful person, but I also would have been pissed if someone went target hunting in an Acolyte mission.  He's there long enough for *maybe* 3-4 runs, and the desirable mods have a terrible droprate already.  The time it takes you to find your target is the time I need to run the Acolyte once more before it disappears.  I probably wouldn't take the time to send you a hate message, because sending messages on console sucks, but I'd rage internally.

/signed, someone who yet again failed to get Argon Scope and Maiming Strike

Just now, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

I'm sure I'll sound like an awful person, but I also would have been pissed if someone went target hunting in an Acolyte mission.  He's there long enough for *maybe* 3-4 runs, and the desirable mods have a terrible droprate already.  The time it takes you to find your target is the time I need to run the Acolyte once more before it disappears.  I probably wouldn't take the time to send you a hate message, because sending messages on console sucks, but I'd rage internally.

/signed, someone who yet again failed to get Argon Scope and Maiming Strike

Well actually you're right. I guess I was wrong there for being a wee bit selfish. But he didn't have to be such a savage tho xD

1 minute ago, Dahx11 said:

Well actually you're right. I guess I was wrong there for being a wee bit selfish. But he didn't have to be such a savage tho xD

Definitely not, a 'cmon man you can hunt targets anytime' would suffice. There is no excuse to be toxic in this game or any game.

29 minutes ago, Dahx11 said:

We spend a lot of time in Warframe farming resources, credits, mods, parts, etc. so we can build new warframes and weapons. We also spend a lot of time leveling and putting forma on those same warframes and weapons. But have you ever stopped to think, what if we could forma our lives. To just start over and change a few polarities in our life that made us the way were are now. To build a better a version of us. So that we can have a larger capacity of what obstacle we can handle. If we can handle more, we can tolerate more. And when we tolerate more, we won't have to roast that one player who just took 16 seconds longer to get to extraction. Or tell another player to "suck a :heart::heart::heart::heart:" because he couldn't collect 10 reactants in time (because he loaded in 10 seconds before the turn of the rotation). Or call another player a noob for using a tonkor (when it was a sortie). And telling that same player about what his mother does (when she couldn't have possibly done those things when she is deceased). Or go off on a player for trying to capture a synthesis target during an Acolyte mission (I mean seriously! They already took care of the Acolyte! What does it matter to him if I wanna cap out my Simaris standing in the same mission. Has he ever heard of killing 2 stones with one bird!?!).

But I digress. There are many things in Warframe to be toxic about than to go off on other players.(Like sapping osprays) Warframe is kinda like high school. A really fun high school! Your missions are the classes and your squadmates are your classmates. DE is the principal and Baro is the Lunch Lady.(They just won't go easy on the salt). 

So next time when we realize we just wanna hand it to that MR 5 who activates all the life supports at 90%(Please don't do that btw), just think... "Wow, am I really becoming the reason I left League of Legends?" because really, Warframe is not known for it's toxic community, It's known for it's helpful community (and not league of legends like community) and always active mods and devs. DE loves us! (arguably) We don't have to make this game bad for other players. Just enjoy it! No need to be toxic, my fellow tenno :)

TL;DR: I got roasted for simaris target hunting.
/End of post

Another rant below:
P.S. But for real though, don't use every sing life support you see. My goodness! It's called survival for a reason! You're supposed to be killing enemies to get the drops not spending all the capsules! 

Newsflash:. Unless you really focus on policing your inner circle, life after High School doesn't result in growing up.  It's just High School on Steroids.

Before I beginn to Rant a disclaimer all what i am saying really happened and i am ot willing to let such ignorant behavior go.

P.S. Sorry my grammar is bad.

I rarely run into Toxic Players but when I do oh man they are Toxic to the Bones they are Cursing because of a Connection Problem with the Host but it wasnt the Host who had problems it was that guy he had connection problems. I do not understand why people have to get all personal on connectivity issues or because someone used a Frame/Weapon he did not understand all too well in a normal Mission like Pluto/Sechura or Lua/Stöfler.

The First Toxic I met and i dont mean it in a Racist way was a Russian who rambled about (sorry for the wording) that one guy who asked a normal question like what build are you using or so, he answered that he can go f himself and hil Father. Wich he respondet that his Father was Dead. The Russian then went even further and didn´t seem to stop, then i snapped,it isnt easy for me to get Angry to the point i was there its just in my head i was thinking why ? WHY do such people exist why just just why, why can´t peolpe just cooperate and be Nice to each other I mean if I can do it so can they.

I hope that this Toxicity does not get too Strong in the Community because that is one of the Reasons i stopped playing PVP games and now am only playing Single Player/PVE Multiplayer. PVP just makes People Toxic. You can see that too in LoL when playing a PVE match nearly everyone is kind as can be but in PVP people get too invested.

Now that i got that out of my system i wish you all a happy and Toxic free day and when encountering such Toxicity like i did REPORT EM pls they arent worthy of calling themselfes Tenno. *Mic drop*

2 weeks ago I did a T4 fissure with pug, my relic reward was a Boar Prime Barrel.  This one guy got mad for some mysterious reasons and whispered me with all the insults he can think of, then ignored me.

Still have no idea wdf made him pissed.

He also threatened to have me banned from warframe.market

Edited by EpicallyAWSM

5 minutes ago, -S-O-Vetula_Mortem said:

*Mic drop*

Was this really needed lol? Sorry but it seems like you are trying to make it seem as though your post was powerful when you are just saying 'don't be toxic and report people who are' I know kind of off topic, apologies, but I was on board with you until this XD