Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euphona Prime

Voltage

3 minutes ago, (PS4)leoman20111 said:

The closest thing to a crit shotgun would be the Vaykor Hek

I hope the pump action is crit when that is released. I want a shotgun with high fire rate, and 1 shot is the force of a thousand freight trains ;)

Edited by -Voltage-

25 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

I hope the pump action is crit when that is released. I want a shotgun with high fire rate, and 1 shot is the force of a thousand freight trains ;)

I have a riven for the kohmak which is:

+ 92 fire rate,
+ 3.4 punch through
+ 111 electricity..

They clear halls full of enemies in mere nano seconds, exactly what you want there ;)

So this is a prime weapon with visual elements of both Magnus and Pyrana, which has no official regular version and has two barrels connecting to two different fire modes right?

Makes me think. This is kinda Magnus and Pyrana Prime in one isn't it?

Unlike Prime Warframes, many Prime weapons are directly stated to be the original versions. So this looks like instead of replicating the Euphonia Prime the Tenno split it up into two seperated weapons when they reproduced it.

1 hour ago, Othergrunty said:

So this is a prime weapon with visual elements of both Magnus and Pyrana, which has no official regular version and has two barrels connecting to two different fire modes right?

Makes me think. This is kinda Magnus and Pyrana Prime in one isn't it?

Unlike Prime Warframes, many Prime weapons are directly stated to be the original versions. So this looks like instead of replicating the Euphonia Prime the Tenno split it up into two seperated weapons when they reproduced it.

Oh...Oh my! I didn't realize this at first, combine two of my favorite secondaries into one shiny prime? Ye gods I might need to reconsider buying this prime access after all. o.o

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime and Venka Prime are still beasts, they won't touch Euphona most likely, especially since it's a MR14 weapons, the highest one so far. 

30% critical chance will and must be nerfed... sadly

I remember when DE released Magnus (or iguess AKMAgnus)... but with 50% critical chance.

Some ppl bought what "50%" critical chance beast with real money, after some time DE nerfed it with a "sorry :c"

Be careful if you want to buy that "beast"

3 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Not sure if troll or serious lol status sucks compared to raw crit damage, plus most people will be slapping elementals on this and they scale off the total physical damage.

Crit is nice at low levels, but as enemy levels climb, status becomes more useful.

I doubt DE will nerf this one because personally, I don't see it as being "op".

Now Yes I do think it is massive overkill at sub-Sortie-3 levels. But then a lot of weapons are.

But once all that Impact damage runs up against a wall of armor, that almost complete lack of Status means it will be hitting that wall.

Unless you're running 4xCP's so that there is no wall.

But then you'd be wanting Slash damage and/or Viral procs and again with the status.

IDK I don't see a high impact damage crit weapon with low magazine capacity, low fire rate and low status as being very "power creepy".

There're several weapons I expect I'd pick over this if going to do a Secondary Only Sortie 3 against Grineer.

To each there own there I guess.

Cheers.
~R~