Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No wonder people take year long breaks

(PSN)Brealz90zBaby

So I received a bunch of hate mail. I replied. Got suspended from all tabs but region. Warfame support no response after a week. I posted in region giving away all my stuff taking another break. ACCOUNT BANNED. This game is awesome in everyway, but the community is the worst I've ever seen and moderators are RELENTLESS Have fun, I'll be gone for more years and playing on For Honor and any other game.

This sounds somewhat self inflicted. Report hate mail. move on. But noooo. You replied. Then tossed a hissy and tried dumping your stuff into region... a non trade channel at that. I couldn't guess the language involved while doing so but I can imagine.

Edited by Firetempest

The ban was likely automated due to you giving stuff away. The automated system triggers on that for multiple reasons, preventing an account that is compromised from losing more of its items to reduce the required rollback if it is confirmed as compromised, and for preventing real world trading. Both cases the person is more than encouraged to contact support and, once the ticket is next in line and thus being reviewed, confirm the actions as being done legitimately as you giving items away. So the issue is you expected a reply to a ticket in a week when it'll probably take longer due to the number of tickets being submitted, and since it isn't happening when you expected it you go onto the forums and throw a tantrum. As said above, the sympathy is not strong.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Brealz90zBaby said:

So I received a bunch of hate mail. I replied. Got suspended from all tabs but region. Warfame support no response after a week. I posted in region giving away all my stuff taking another break. ACCOUNT BANNED. This game is awesome in everyway, but the community is the worst I've ever seen and moderators are RELENTLESS Have fun, I'll be gone for more years and playing on For Honor and any other game.

Yeah there are some bad apples in the warframe community (or any) no doubt but its good to take breaks from any game to avoid burn out. Now that you mentioned For Honor...I can't help but comment on it. Judging from the closed beta I played and the reviews from the common people it looks to be another overhyped ubisoft game that doesn't deliver. Heck Warframe has already ranked higher on steams most played games list then For Honor..which is way to soon for a new AAA hyped game. How people tolerate a competitive PvP game that cost sixty dollars with no servers and has cosmetic microtransactions (that effect stats) with a forty dollar season pass is beyond me.

15 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Step 1: Don't respond, report.

Step 2: Wait for support to actually respond.

Step 3: Don't make a topic on the forums making yourself look bad because you'll get no sympathy from people who have the slightest bit of skepticism.

when support takes a moth to respond step two doesn't really work :/ 

Just now, MrFoxAos said:

im pretty sure you dont understand the concept of reasonable response times if you're saying that seriously 

And I'm pretty sure you don't understand how customer service works if you're seriously saying that.

"They said mean things to me and I pitched a fit back," is pretty low on the priority list.

well, first things first, you can only really blame yourself. Toxic people are around, but the community as a whole is one of the nicest I've seen, ever. the first blunder was responding: as tempting as it is to give as good as you get it only worsens the situation. hitting the ignore button is not a sign of defeat, nor is it a sign of victory, it's a sign of "I'm too mature and preoccupied for this schoolyard nonsense, good day!". had you hit that button, this would never have happened.

secondly, Warframe support are likely some very busy people, given how many millions play this game and more besides that can't even log in due to problems of their own. best thing you can do is check your mail for a response, but there's no guarantee you'll get seen to right away, so you gotta be patient.

third, your account got banned probably because the person you argued with reported you, and I'm guessing what you said back to him was more offensive that what he said to you in the first place. it could also be due to the fact that DE seem to clamp down on "giveaways", maybe just in case it's actually a hacker trying to flog a victims' items unknowingly, I dunno.

finally, making a post about it here accomplishes nothing, we can't give you your account back, and the people who can won't with an attitude like yours. good luck in your matches on For honor, though given the terrible matchmaking and tendency for ganking, you'll probably end up having a stressful time there as well.

Just now, MrFoxAos said:

what wot how huh i cant even the level of fanboying i cant even 

From someone in the game development field working for a game company, yea... customer support make priority for tickets because of how many ridiculously absurd and unnecessary tickets they get and that type of ticket would be quite low...

6 minutes ago, MrFoxAos said:

what wot how huh i cant even the level of fanboying i cant even 

Actually, with the last 2 years spike on playerbase, I can see how a 3 day response time can become 3+ weeks.

Edited by Souldend78

The way I see it, there's a great community and a bunch of toxic players on at any given time. Respond to the first with kindness and the second with support tickets.

And don't give stuff away or you'll A) Be banned & B) Have everyone think you're a scammer.

As a sidenote, I pretty much watch my language anytime I interact with this community, as Devs seem to be a little too trigger-happy with banning players. As a matter of fact I hold my breath just swearing in region chat.

Look man, much as I love to hate DE you're kinda making it hard to take your side when you think the latest broken ubisoft game is actually good.

Connection issues and horrible launches are about as classic Ubisoft as previously announced updates pushed back a long &#! time is classic DE