Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do u farm Kuva effectively :?

Doomsknightmare

Question

11 answers to this question

Resource booster doubles kuva resources (NOT resource chance booster).

You can also use Smeeta cat to have a small chance to have the double loot buff enabled when you get the kuva. You can increase this chance by having more players with Smeeta in group, if you get lucky you can have multiple of these buffs on at the same time.

What Naftal said

Wukong Defy build is pretty good for flood missions if you have trouble with those. Usually the only ones worth doing are the ones that don't take forever. Like doing capture and exterminate instead of something like mobile defense or survival.

Does Smeeta buff work while you're in operator mode?  I heard it only works when you're in your warframe. So if you're the one who gets the last Kuva cloud, you won't benefit from the buff since you're in operator mode when the Kuva reward is given.

Is it still like this or has it been fixed?

7 minutes ago, MystMan said:

Does Smeeta buff work while you're in operator mode?  I heard it only works when you're in your warframe. So if you're the one who gets the last Kuva cloud, you won't benefit from the buff since you're in operator mode when the Kuva reward is given.

Is it still like this or has it been fixed?

At least while playing solo I've had the buff doubling my kuva. Maybe it's a client problem.