Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More & More Powercreep, But An Augment Slot is a nono?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

Well, Euphona is a MR14 weapon, don't you think that it should be more powerful than a MR0 weapon?

But its an exclusive weapon dropped by an assadsination squad. Dread is literally still holding it down as one of the best bows in the game only other bow is rakta cerenos for is syndicate proc and energy regen.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

But its an exclusive weapon dropped by an assadsination squad. Dread is literally still holding it down as one of the best bows in the game only other bow is rakta cerenos for is syndicate proc and energy regen.

And? It's still a lower rank weapon. Detron also drops from assassins, but it's an awful weapon.

Edited by aligatorno

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

No you can go back to all those devstreams & find it yourself 

I've watched most of them and one thing is constant throughout all of them and that's the never-say-never mentality, so I don't know where you're getting this. Also you don't get to put words in other people's mouth and then tell them 'go find the proof I'm not lying', that not how the world works. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Please quote who told you that it was a "nono"

Syndicates Augment Mod slots have been discussed, but are not going to be implemented. We're looking at exploring similar avenues for players to get the most from their augments.

-- DS#45

Spoiler

>to get the most from their augments.

• Tesla Link
  • Funnel Clouds
  • Divebomb Vortex
  • Contagion Cloud
  • Pool of Life
  • Fire Fright
  • Afterburn

Darn, had a good laugh :crylaugh:

Edit:

There's the way to get with augments w/o increasing a powercreep.

Merging your augment with the base power so it will be replaced, or building a frame with augment-based powers from the beginning. These two (and even more) were suggested so many times, but you can see the result.

Edited by Thundervision
Forgot to mention another thing

3 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

The listed augments are total letdown and even implementing an augment-only slot wouldn't save them or make people use them.

In short you have no clue what's going to be implemented, you've no clue how it's going to be implemented nor when, and your laughing about the lack of change in regards to a core game mechanic. Just priceless! Now I'm :crylaugh: 

9 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

You sacrifice other stat boost to use them. That's how they should work. That's how all mods work. 

Do they?

PowerDriftMod.pngSpeedDriftMod.png

Oh, right. Natural Talent doesn't fit Exilus slot :^)

edit:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

In short you have no clue what's going to be implemented, you've no clue how it's going to be implemented nor when, and your laughing about the lack of change in regards to a core game mechanic. Just priceless! Now I'm :crylaugh: 

It's also nice that you jumped from the quote about Augment Only slots not gong to be implemented when asked a proof to another subject, and didn't forget to try to mock someone. At least you tried. Now go back to that link and look at the date of Stream Overview and then at the current one. Well, guess something like 2035y is completely fine for you.

Edited by Thundervision
Merged replies

3 minutes ago, EnterTheShikari said:

You need to remember people that have every weapon needs something that's actually usable late game. 
"Powercreep" may be a thing to you, but I cannot wait for a usable weapon past level 30's.

There are so many weapons that are usable past even level 60. Hek, Serration is redundant for a tonne of weapons before level 40-50 even.

I swear, I'm not convinced half the people with this idea even play the game. I'm not sure where this mentality came from to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Personally, I think of DE really wanted people to use utility mod they need to combine them with weaker versions of popular mods.... Like armored agility.

Yes, AFAIK, that was one of the ideas and concepts (from the fans): merge the mods to get a combined one but with balanced stats so it won't be just a big buff. Sadly, this is another topic :(

Edited by Thundervision
typos :c

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I've watched most of them and one thing is constant throughout all of them and that's the never-say-never mentality, so I don't know where you're getting this. Also you don't get to put words in other people's mouth and then tell them 'go find the proof I'm not lying', that not how the world works. 

So am I still lying ? Thankfully some other guy did your work for you & found the proof . I'd like an apology please 

9 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

It's also nice that you jumped from the quote about Augment Only slots not gong to be implemented when asked a proof to another subject, and didn't forget to try to mock someone. At least you tried. Now go back to that link and look at the date of Stream Overview and then at the current one. Well, guess something like 2035y is completely fine for you.

Last I checked you're the first one that resorted to mockery with the use of :crylaugh:

Secondly, I asked for proof for the "nono" to which you replied with "Syndicates Augment Mod slots have been discussed, but are not going to be implemented. We're looking at exploring similar avenues for players to get the most from their augments", but you failed to see how the second part of the statement contradicts your point. From the statement its clear at that time they were looking at improving augments, but were not looking at doing so by just adding a mod slot. Does this prove that they're trying to improve the system? In your eyes it means no, but given the lack of talk on the subject in the last year and how everything got setback by TWW last year I'd say yes.

In short no one knows and its ignorant to presume what other people think about something, and then drawing conclusions from your presumptions. So yea, there was nothing left to talk about therefore I started :crylaugh:.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Last I checked you're the first one that resorted to mockery with the use of :crylaugh:

Secondly, I asked for proof for the "nono" to which you replied with "Syndicates Augment Mod slots have been discussed, but are not going to be implemented. We're looking at exploring similar avenues for players to get the most from their augments", but you failed to see how the second part of the statement contradicts your point. From the statement its clear at that time they were looking at improving augments, but were not looking at doing so by just adding a mod slot. Does this prove that they're trying to improve the system? In your eyes it means no, but given the lack of talk on the subject in the last year and how everything got setback by TWW last year I'd say yes.

In short no one knows and its ignorant to presume what other people think about something, and then drawing conclusions from your presumptions. So yea, there was nothing left to talk about therefore I started :crylaugh:.

Wow, such pride, what a manly man.

Whatever I made my point you can lock this mods . Thank you

1 hour ago, Thundervision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

>to get the most from their augments.

• Tesla Link
  • Funnel Clouds
  • Divebomb Vortex
  • Contagion Cloud
  • Pool of Life
  • Fire Fright
  • Afterburn

Darn, had a good laugh :crylaugh:

Edit:

There's the way to get with augments w/o increasing a powercreep.

Merging your augment with the base power so it will be replaced, or building a frame with augment-based powers from the beginning. These two (and even more) were suggested so many times, but you can see the result.

I wouldnt say Dive Bomb Vortex is bad.

Its a very good way to get rid of a crowd since it has a bigger range than Dive Bomb itself and with max range you can just jump, Bomb Dive and laugh as all enemies just ragdoll past you.

Edited by Kaotyke