Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More & More Powercreep, But An Augment Slot is a nono?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

He's not lying though. Just look at the new pistol shotty. Sure it is impact based but it even makes the Brakk obsolete.

Well, the Brakk has been obsolete for a while now. I remember when it first came out, it hit like a truck with no damage fall-off. Now it's just prettey decent, but there are much better secondaries.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I'm comparing power creep to power creep, & oh I forgot where I was posting this . There's a cult here 

"SOMEONE DISAGREED WITH ME! EVILLLLLLL CUUULLLTTT!!!!" lol

That aside, you're basically saying "Power creep already exists and isn't getting better, so we might as well make it worse by adding more unnecessary power creep". Not seeing the logic here.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Or at least let us put it in the exilus slot . Seriously stronger weapons (looks at galatine prime) & frames are coming out every year but for some reason an augment slot is a big no I don't get it . 

I know right. I have been arguing this for a while now. It seems kind of ridiculous if you ask me that people make a big deal out of this claiming it is powercreep, yet we have things like Naramon in the game.

14 minutes ago, Nazzami said:

your comparing weapons to frames they are no the same thing

He has a point, though. Because after DE's statement that Exilus mods shouldn't directly affect your powers and the release of Drift Mods, Natural Talent and Power Drift (or any other Drfit mod) would have a word with you and Exlius slot. And DE's motivations.

We've got a Zenurik, we've got a Naramon, we've got a Cancerage with Spamulor, we've got stronk Rivens for neutral dispositions, we've got Akstiletto Prime, we've got Aklex Prime, we're about to get Euphona Prime.

But somehow implementing an Augment only slot is -- all of a sudden -- a powercreep?

Edited by Thundervision

Just now, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

That's also a fair assessment. 

I'm more interesting in if it makes the Marelok (and Vaykor variant) obsolete. Because the Marelok basically punted the Brakk into a ditch because it's also an impact weapon but with much better range damage. Brakk is great at barrel-stuffing range but past that, Marelok is the superior choice.

Hopefully we'll see how the two compare soon.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I know right. I have been arguing this for a while now. It seems kind of ridiculous if you ask me that people make a big deal out of this claiming it is powercreep, yet we have things like Naramon in the game.

5 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

"Power creep already exists and isn't getting better, so we might as well make it worse by adding more unnecessary power creep". Not seeing the logic here.

^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, dEjAvU5566 said:

Don't worry

DE hear you voice

riven augment mod will be right up

DE is on the case, allright! Though WarFrame have Syndicate mods, but it not more like "ability evolution", WarFrame Stength, Durration, Range would be nice, from 15~25~ Rank maxed, might as well have an sort of "Uber Forma" [Thoughts: Because DE ]. Yes, Awaiting on DE Rivens Melee.