Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

The Kanigata/dragon Kanigata.

ZxzGqiX.png

• Kanigata.
  • Faction: Tenno.
  • Grip: Polearm.
  • Description: A Polearm predating the Orokin Empire. It shares its origins and forging technique with the Nikana. Excels at killing your enemies at a distance

Kanigata Stats: 
Impact: 3.5
Puncture: 25.3
Slash: 45.2
Crit Ch: 15%
Crit Dmg: 100%
Attck Speed: 1.2 rate
Status Chance: 20%
Mastery Level: 4

Stance: Polearm

Dragon Kanigata Stats:

Impact: 4.0

Puncture: 28.8

Slash: 80.2

Crit Ch: 20%

Crit Dmg: 200%

Attack Speed: 1.0 rate

Status Chance: 25%

Mastery Level: 8

Edited by Senketsu_

3 minutes ago, Cynders385 said:

how make art meele image? 

name sword: blood, eletric, zombie, dragon, ghost, dinosaur!

ask 3D art and art?

4 minutes ago, sillantwolf said:

sooo....i have a design id like to show but...how do you get an image on here, i cant figure it out...

to those asking on how to create a melee image you can just make it in MS paint or Krita a free art program, draft & design it there and the add it to your post using something like a image host, use imugr as it works easy on the forums 

2 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

The Kanigata/dragon Kanigata.

ZxzGqiX.png

The Kanigata, a Weapon predating the Orokin era. It shares its origins and forging technique with the Nikana. It uses the POLEARM grip.

The dragon Kanigata is a cooler looking better version of the Kanigata, Just like the Dragon Nikana to the Nikana.

anigata Stats: 
Impact: 3.5
Puncture: 15.3
Slash: 35.2
Crit Ch: 5%
Crit Dmg: 100%
Attck Speed: 1.2 rate
Status Chance: 10%
Mastery Level: 4

Dragon Kanigata Stats:

Impact: 4.0

Puncture: 18.8

Slash: 70.2

Crit Ch: 15%

Crit Dmg: 200%

Attack Speed: 1.0 rate

Status Chance: 15%

Mastery Level: 8

I support this. Do this DE. Do it !!!

The best defence is a very good offence

A cool weapon Imo would be 2 shields in each hand that are worn like fist weapons

When sheated the shields could somehow collapse inward

Because the sheated form of the weapon would have to be quite small to not look stupid there could be a lore explanation like "the metal that the shields are made of are infused with a very rare and hard to extract material from the Ayatan stars (or argon crystals) that when presented to an electrical current (or a dose of radiation .fex) will make the metal alloy easy to fold" or something like that 

only now i realized how stupid this whole concept sounds but gonna post this anyway now that i wrote it xD

I'm not personally submitting anything but rather giving you guys ideas to maybe concept something in relation. If someone were to get it in game I couldn't care if I was credited or not. I'm wanting a weapon, not fame.

I've always wanted a Gun-Shield type of weapon in a game, espically after I saw Henry VIII's gunshields he had in his armory. Purely cosmetic and only one was ever fired but still amazing to look at. I made a post ages ago on this on fan concepts or something like that but it never gained much traction. Espically since I can't draw to make concept art...The bashing brutality and covering defense of a shield mixed with the range of a gun without having to get up close and personal. Although I guess some of that could describe the gunblade also.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_59GYpEVAu0U/TRxK-cgqmLI/AAAAAAAAAr8/u6oFjE8Ois8/s1600/pistol-shield.JPGImage result for gun shield henry viii

I'm not sure how common "gunshields" are in media, animes or other such stuff but the best example I can think of off the top of my head is Umbrella from the Hyun's Dojo guys, who. like his namesake wields an umbrella type weapon that worked as both a shield and gun. I mention this last part in hopes looking it up may give you some feel for it.

So first, didnt think the image would be this big..oops well onto the description.

Name:Shishizon

weapon type:Gun blade

summary:An ornate tenno crafted gun sabre built around a ancient blundarbust type design. Built with the power of a normal sword and the power of a shotgun, this sabre utilizes the style of a rapier with elegant slashes and powerful forward thrusts causeing the gun blade to fire its pay load of shrapnel.

The Shishizon's damage is based on slash and puncture dmg instead of a normal impact, dont expect to much from this ancient gunblade though, for its design limits the time between fireing and its thrusts, but it makes up for it with its leval bladed underside.

Well, looks like more people have liked my idea, time to add more :D. a stance for this weapon i had in mind would be like vulpine mask but many of the moves would be swapped with forward thrusts for fireing and backslashes for the sword+fire combo.

C6A76teVAAADGIb.jpg

Edited by sillantwolf
seeing more likes compells me to add to this melee dream of mine.

Name: MK.7 Yataki 

Origin: Created by the Tenno as a prototype weapon of Galintine using its handle and a modified lighter build to make channeling less straining.

Summary: The MK.7 Yataki is a formidable quick swinging long sword with deadly channeling efficiency, it is the lighter shorter brother blade to Galintine blade with a distinct glow to guide the Tenno.

972x1296.png.0947912d242a46488f71c8351fb545ef

Edited by (XB1)Nightinga1e777

16 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

gunshields" are in media, animes or other such stuff but the best example I can think of off the top of my head is Umbrella from the Hyun's Dojo guys, who. like his namesake wields an umbrella type weapon that worked as both a shield and gun. I mention this last part in hopes looking it up may give you some feel for it.

do it upperclass style.

tumblr_niixx0QX5k1u8pxkto1_1280.gif

don't take it the wrong way but i'm dissapointed because all of my weapon ideas are completely new types of weapons T-T, also even if I'm not that good in drawing my weappon idea, maybe someone can try it. I had an idea of a weapon that's able to shift between a greatsword to a scythe, The only way it made sense to me is if the scythe mode took from the melee mods of the greatsword mode but it had a scythe stance you couldn't change. to whoever continues my idea: good luck and contact me if you do ;) 

1 minute ago, brandonwaite69 said:

because that was the first and onnly melee they have so far from this contest (that i know of)and i dont really need a buff im taking things down very easy

Kronen and the infested Blade and Whip were also player created.