Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WE need more quests / events - asap

(PSN)Phoenix32778

All I have seen since Last Update is the Short quest for Nidus and that was it the rest of the stuff was cosmetic since then - I for one would like to see some more of the STORY come out now, dont you think it should be ?

I mean you keep giving us these things like Kuria and Cephalon Segments and hidden messages in the pictures they form. WE get info on Ordis etc and yet we arent seeing any of this story progression besides sideline hints. When will we see some actual Orokin and when will we see the Sentients not just the fighters? When is this going to move farther than the Origin System?

We have yet to see anything about the Kuva fortress being updated with more than just levels with no motivation to really search through them , Kuva cant even be found there. I miss how mods used to be hidden in special places , and hidden rooms had hidden purpose with surprizes or those who would go looking / exploring.

So please BRING US content.. Yes weapons are nice and new frames are too but lets see the story develop and bring Forth UMBRA its been almost 2 years since you all first said we were getting it and yet nothing. Please, as a player who loves the game - I shouldnt have to beg you to put forth more content .. IT should be a main goal to always be doing so.

No updates on console till the end of March, at the earliest. So don't burn yourself out.  I would recommend, get your login, check the invasion rewards, (just incase there is a Wraith weapon part u don't have) check your extractors, build a forma, maybe a sortie and then play something else. But that is just me.

I think ASAP is a bit strong here.  Personally, though I thoroughly enjoy additional lore and the cinematic quests, there are a lot of things that really need more attention.  Luckily they tend to have a few dozen fires burning all at once anyway, but I wouldn't want another TWW U19 situation where a single quest basically consumes the entire DE team for a year.

48 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

I think ASAP is a bit strong here.  Personally, though I thoroughly enjoy additional lore and the cinematic quests, there are a lot of things that really need more attention.  Luckily they tend to have a few dozen fires burning all at once anyway, but I wouldn't want another TWW U19 situation where a single quest basically consumes the entire DE team for a year.

Well said. Absolutely 

How about this:

Rerun Old Events starting from day one. It gives older playes a trip down memory lane and newer players the chance to partake in missed content. DE should have them laying around somewhere so it shouldn't take long to setup nor require many resources. It's win/win/win.

I welcome more events. Especially ones like the last one. I think clan competition needs to be brought back before Dark Sectors are reworked, and cooperation type missions are better than cheesing something super easily. 

Quests come every now and then and usually with frames. 

I feel like we're getting a bit spoiled and demanding aren't we?

They have different teams working on different things. This stuff takes time. They all can't just drop what they're doing and work on one thing, that's counterproductive.

Be patient, do something else in the meantime, come back later and check updates, keep up with devstreams, follow their Twitter, Etc.

Demanding and sending them quest ideas isn't going to make things go faster.

If you want content, wait for it. They're not robots.

Edited by Kai_Shiba

2 hours ago, Kai_Shiba said:

I feel like we're getting a bit spoiled and demanding aren't we?

They have different teams working on different things. This stuff takes time. They all can't just drop what they're doing and work on one thing, that's counterproductive.

Be patient, do something else in the meantime, come back later and check updates, keep up with devstreams, follow their Twitter, Etc.

Demanding and sending them quest ideas isn't going to make things go faster.

If you want content, wait for it. They're not robots.

Only a feeling? We are spoiled through and through, thinking that de's sole reason pf existence is to feed our escapistic inclinations via endless stream of content

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

thinking that de's sole reason pf existence is to feed our escapistic inclinations via endless stream of content

last time i checked this is what they get paid for...
btw... i'd understand if they'd fix the tons of broken stuff in the time they don't "feed" us..but developing stuff like mud on the floor?!
given the reason for not working on ai is "the fast paced gameplay" working and burning resources on mud on the earth tilesets floor is hilarious, even more than the "new" braton skin
-> we are so sorry, but we do not have the resources to fix armor or ai or rush the nullifier thingy because we are working on mud you won't even notice because you will just rush over it
try going to your boss and telling him that you can't do the job u are getting paid for because you invested time in picking flowers to enhance your workplaces looks XD

Edited by kuchn

To be honest I only do quests and events cause of rewards.I only enjoyed one or two of these.Their story is mainly boring and it quickly turns into hardcore grinding.I'm sorry if I'm little negative in my post but it is my honest opinion.