The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE should let us put sigils or clan emblems on Octavia's butt...she needs her "cutie mark"

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

7 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

So this is despair... (` _ ` )

This isn't so bad.

True despair is when you are super hungry and make a perfect meal that takes a while; season it just right, add all the additives you want- then trip immediately on your way back to the table and spill it everywhere and the dog eats it off the floor in front of you.

This is more like just uncomfortable cringe material. 

Edited by Echorion

Just now, Echorion said:

This isn't so bad.

True despair is when you make a perfect meal that takes a while, season it just right, add all the additives you want- then trip immediately on your way back to the table and spill it everywhere and the dog eats it off the floor in front of you.

XmYyvkmm.jpg

4 minutes ago, Echorion said:

This isn't so bad.

True despair is when you make a perfect meal that takes a while, season it just right, add all the additives you want- then trip immediately on your way back to the table and spill it everywhere and the dog eats it off the floor in front of you.

Pfft, I can top that.

True despair is working on an assignment that you've put your blood, sweat, and tears into for the past couple of days only for it to be corrupted in the day you have to turn it in...

In front of all your peers...

With no way to recover it...

12 minutes ago, Echorion said:

True despair is when you are super hungry and make a perfect meal that takes a while; season it just right, add all the additives you want- then trip immediately on your way back to the table and spill it everywhere and the dog eats it off the floor in front of you.

No, true despair is the realization that that meal, or anything else, wouldn't have filled the hole in your heart anyway. 。◕‿‿◕。

O.T. I've always kind of wanted this, there's so much empty space for customization on warframes, why not sigils on your butt or armor on your forearms?

Edited by KlutzMeister

1 minute ago, KlutzMeister said:

O.T. I've always kind of wanted this, there's so much empty space for customization on warframes, why not sigils on your butt or armor on your forearms?

Due to texture mapping I think... the main body is the only thing wide enough with out distorting the textures. Ye can see it if ye enlarge the sigil too much it gets distorted and faded when its trying to curve with the body on the sides... 

Just now, Jackviator said:

---

Bard is named after Bard's, not characters from strange cartoons for children. ...That is pretty much all that really needs to be said.

I am glad someone finally said it. I don't know what all these crazy people are on about.

1 minute ago, Neptlude said:

Due to texture mapping I think... the main body is the only thing wide enough with out distorting the textures. Ye can see it if ye enlarge the sigil too much it gets distorted and faded when its trying to curve with the body on the sides... 

Honestly I would like the option to adjust the primary and secondary weapon positions on your back and such the way you can adjust melee weapons. Too often the rifle floats off your back, or right through your weapon and such and there isn't much you can do to fix it. (You can move the melee weapon, but often that means moving it from where it made sense to somewhere that looks not correct)

Just now, Echorion said:

Honestly I would like the option to adjust the primary and secondary weapon positions on your back and such the way you can adjust melee weapons. Too often the rifle floats off your back, or right through your weapon and such and there isn't much you can do to fix it. (You can move the melee weapon, but often that means moving it from where it made sense to somewhere that looks not correct)

This!! I always hide my Primary weapons cause they always look awkward....

3 minutes ago, Echorion said:

I am glad someone finally said it. I don't know what all these crazy people are on about.

5 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Octavia is named after octaves, not characters from strange cartoons for children. ...That is pretty much all that really needs to be said.

But muh suffering D:

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

:thumbup: 

Thanks, and although this is basically a joke thread, it brings up a valid suggestion.  Allowing us to move sigils to any location on a frame's body.  Considering that more often than not it gets covered up by syandanas or armor chest pieces.

Not clan emblems though, that'd be quite silly indeed.  Those should remain where they are.  The problems that would arise from moving those about are just infinite.

4 minutes ago, Arniox said:

YUS. OMG yus. I am very much into this idea :P

Also,  that's really cool with your daughter. If I ever have a daughter,  and she gets old enough,  Imma shower her warframe and she'll main Octavia :P

Octavia is her favorite pony. She love music. She will probably just have a blast composing music. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

8 minutes ago, GHOST_MK12 said:

where in the world is this chat going man

Comic relief, boredom, entertainment. No where specific. Its Just funny no excuse me ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, DE had 100s of names to choose and they decided on the same one as a character from MLP cartoon. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74