Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Do This Riven Mod

F3H3RD4N13L

Question

Ivara invisible with sleep arrow or rhino keeping his armor up.

:facepalm: oops I thought it was 30 wave defense without taking damage yourself. Now for 30 waves without the object taking damage I would recommend what others have said. Frames like Frost or Nyx...and I guess Ivara's invisible arrow could work.

Edited by RoninJed

2 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Akkad with Ember, Frost, or Vauban (depending on how long you're willing to stay for 5 waves). Also, if it doesn't specify "alone", BRING A FRIEND or FRIENDS!

How? Volatiles explode on death its impossible

8 minutes ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

I have to complete a 30+ defense with a hobbled key equipped

This one is easy and has a lot of options to complete.  especially if the challenge doesn't require solo you can get help.  Be thankful it isn't a 30+ interception with hobbled key solo, that is a pain.

1 minute ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

Volatiles explode its impossible

I did it this way and it worked, just not let them come near your shield while the ones inside get slowed down and even then should not be to close. Aslong you not go for a mini shield.

Frost with globe augment is best for this. I find it easiest on Corpus solo, they are mostly ranged and rarely throw grenades. Bring AoE weapon. Small size long dur Limbo can do it too, but its slightly harder, you need to ensure maintaining the bubble well, even 1 point of damage fail the mission.

Just now, RobWasHere said:

Frost with globe augment is best for this. I find it easiest on Corpus solo, they are mostly ranged and rarely throw grenades. Bring AoE weapon. Small size long dur Limbo can do it too, but its slightly harder, you need to ensure maintaining the bubble well, even 1 point of damage fail the mission.

Any corpus defense 30+?

2 minutes ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

How? Volatiles explode on death its impossible

With a proper Ember build, most things will explode within World on Fire range. If they're sturdier, then supplement with Accelerant (2nd ability) and FIreblast (3rd ability).

For Frost, mod for extra range Snoglobe (with Freezing Augment if wanted).

Vauban's Bastille.

Just now, Xekrin said:

This one is easy and has a lot of options to complete.  especially if the challenge doesn't require solo you can get help.  Be thankful it isn't a 30+ interception with hobbled key solo, that is a pain.

The Interception one is much easier imo. A Nova make the "challenge" child play.

33 minutes ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

Volatiles explode its impossible

No it's not... Vauban can keep them far away with Bastille and Snow Globe can push them away if they get close... not to mention Volatile Runners ONLY explode if shot with ranged weapons or you let them self-destruct. Use melee on them.

Edited by AXCrusnik

7 hours ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

So apparently I've got a riven mod saying I have to complete a 30+ defense with a hobbled key equipped and the defense object must not be damaged. Any Idea How Can I Make This Bullcrap?

Easy

Bring a killer banshee with raisonnace quaid.

No one will come near.

In case you can do it with a friend, bring Frost with a stretch bubble.

12 hours ago, wolf96781 said:

Hey, if you don't want that riven, i'll take it. 50p

I don't think you'd want it, it's really bad :D Stradavar Ampi-vexiada - +9.1% electricity, +5.3% ammo maximum, +4,4% dmg to infested (Rank 0). But if you do want it then write again with a realistic price and not 50p :D