Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Console Players miss out YET AGAIN right?

(PSN)SB-PHUNKS

Although Happy for the new update we finally got on console.  Where is the Hearts and Arrows Event reward that came out on valentines day? are we going to get another event of some sort so we can get it? Is DE going to act like valentines day already passed so consoles shouldn't get anything? Also, is console getting the Quick Steel Event so we can get the reward for that too or is consoles going to be deprived of yet another PC thing? me and my friends will stop buying plat until further notice, we're getting tired of this idiocy

*rolls eyes*

so what would you prefer? all past recent Events all at once? so that you'd come here to whine that you literally can't complete them all before they end?
they're going to be spaced out so that Players don't need to skip sleep to complete them.

Come off it mate, it's just ship decor.
Not the end of the world.

Consoles can't get everything in the same timeline as PC, because cert is a beyotch.
Also, you aren't allowed to use Megathread tags. That's reserved for moderators and staff only.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

typical PC players reply. "it isnt a big deal" "its just a decoration its not like it effects the game in a major way" obviously it isnt about that. its about poor ethics. how are you going to hype the event on social media but not even let console players try and earn it? you would think because consoles have to wait a month that they would be eager to keep things fair but i guess thats not the case so again.

console player moans about possibility of pc exclusive items when consoles have their own exclusive items pc players can't get.... it's not the end of the world if you can't get it, it's not like some super mod that makes every frame you have immune to damage, it's just a decorative item. 

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

console player moans about possibility of pc exclusive items when consoles have their own exclusive items pc players can't get.... it's not the end of the world if you can't get it, it's not like some super mod that makes every frame you have immune to damage, it's just a decorative item. 

# of PC exclusives/ timed exclusives># of console exclusives 

11 minutes ago, taiiat said:

*rolls eyes*

so what would you prefer? all past recent Events all at once? so that you'd come here to whine that you literally can't complete them all before they end?
they're going to be spaced out so that Players don't need to skip sleep to complete them.

*rolls eyes* another pc player taking things out of proportion... 

You have alot of pent up anger over something that can't be helped. Pc has no bars to updates and hot fixes and events. Console are much harder to do anything for. To update the console they have to rebuild the update to work on console, then send the update to microsoft/Sony to get it approved by them. They don't always approve it and they don't rush to approve it either. After they approve it the update has to wait for microsoft/Sony to deploy it.

Tbh you are lucky DE even decided to go the consoles because it's a huge headache to do.

EDIT: also can't h3lp but notice that you are basically attacking pc players for being pc players. Might want to be more civil before the mods take interest in this thread

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

6 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

# of PC exclusives/ timed exclusives># of console exclusives 

Lol, do I need to point out Prestige and Renown packs? Console has quite a few more exclusive cosmetics than PC at this point.

And I am sure the events are coming eventually, unless you wanted every event happening at the same time, just don't come here complaining about the insane amount of grind.

Just now, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

You have alot of pent up anger over something that can't be helped. Pc has no bars to updates and hot fixes and events. Console are much harder to do anything for. To update the console they have to rebuild the update to work on console, then send the update to microsoft/Sony to get it approved by them. They don't always approve it and they don't rush to approve it either. After they approve it the update has to wait for microsoft/Sony to deploy it.

Tbh you are lucky DE even decided to go the consoles because it's a huge headache to do.

im aware of how certification works, im mr23 and have dealt with alot of DE bs that consoles get the end of the stick almost every update... well sucks for them i guess they decided to release the game on consoles now they have to deal with what comes with. and youre wrong, it can be helped. how about release the same things on both platforms or dont release them at all? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

im aware of how certification works, im mr23 and have dealt with alot of DE bs that consoles get the end of the stick almost every update... well sucks for them i guess they decided to release the game on consoles now they have to deal with what comes with. and youre wrong, it can be helped. how about release the same things on both platforms or dont release them at all? 

Harrison Bergeron: A world where everyone is equal because everyone is handicapped to the point that they're the same

Just now, DrBorris said:

Lol, do I need to point out Prestige and Renown packs? Console has quite a few more exclusive cosmetics than PC at this point.

And I am sure the events are coming eventually, unless you wanted every event happening at the same time, just don't come here complaining about the insane amount of grind.

pc players always want to go to those but fail to mention, the rubedo skins, the month early content, the tennogen, the tactical alerts, the founders, among other things  

3 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

Apparently you don't know how cert works if you turn around and say to release the same things at the same time. They would delay pc updates by along time and piss off a great many more people. You chose to play on console and part of that choice entails having to dealeave with certain delays. If you can't handle cert delays then write a letter to microsoft/Sony or switch to pc

1 minute ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

Apparently you don't know how cert works if you turn around and say to release the same things at the same time. They would delay pc updates by along time and piss off a great many more people. You chose to play on console and part of that choice entails having to dealeave with certain delays. If you can't handle cert delays then write a letter to microsoft/Sony or switch to pc

doesnt get at the fact that DE gives THEIR made items to pc and not console and i do have pc but why would i play on there the game is garbage on pc

33 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

pc players always want to go to those but fail to mention, the rubedo skins, the month early content, the tennogen, the tactical alerts, the founders, among other things  

You can't really complain about things that existed BEFORE warframe existed on console though, and we are now getting Tennogen as and when it's released on PC, there were issues that had to be worked out with the creators that prevented this as they are paid a percentage of the sales for it, and console doesn't charge 'cash money' for Tennogen.

Sure I'd have loved to play the PC only events for an Aviator mod and a chance to get a Primed Chamber but I just gotta deal with it.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed image

7 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

it can be helped. how about release the same things on both platforms or dont release them at all? 

Yes please, gimme dem obsidian skins! 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

Without founders the game wouldn't have lasted long. Also DE made a promise which made founders who migrated to consoles lose their exclusive gear because MS/Sony didn't want content that would never be available again for their new players, otherwise there would ve founders gear on consoles (and a bigger salt mine from new players) there are like 7 exclusive renown packs, while steam has only 2 sets (phased and rubedo) and both very limited anyways. You're getting all of our "early content" and with way less bugs than us, and you're eventually getting all tennogen items and for platinum, making those parts of your point void and null.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

Also, is console getting the Quick Steel Event so we can get the reward for that too or is consoles going to be deprived of yet another PC thing?

Straight from Drew in the official PS4 update notes...

"NEW CONCLAVE VARIANT MODE (Coming in April):

Quick Steel:
Razor sharp Nikana clash with bullet fast Hikou in this amped-up deathmatch variant."

12 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

*rolls eyes* another pc player taking things out of proportion... 

As far as if the valentines variant will release on consoles... I don't know. In terms of timeline it would come after anyway. Maybe they'll just merge the rewards. But the only one blowing things out of proportions is you.