Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dex

Levenna

Question

So i have literally no idea if this has already been asked and im sorry if it has, i havn't been keeping a close eye on the forums like i should, but shouldn't we be getting the Dex gear by now?

Edited by Wolfsfang202

21 answers to this question

not the anniversary yet. not sure on the date, but DE wouldn't miss out on the Anniversary gear, so it'll come. just bear in mind the weapons are supposed to drop as Blueprints via alerts, rather than being given for free like they were before. you'll get the Dex Syandana for free though.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

not the anniversary yet. not sure on the date, but DE wouldn't miss out on the Anniversary gear, so it'll come. just bear in mind the weapons are supposed to drop as Blueprints via alerts, rather than being given for free like they were before. you'll get the Dex Syandana for free though.

Seriously? That's kinda jacked up for newer players.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Source? 

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

devstream thing? reb said on reddit that it's gonna be a alert but is gonna be the weapon with potato in :v

I care. Everyone else gets something for nothing, why not me?

Now, if it's a built weapon + potato and slot, that's one thing. I'd be miffed at having to do an alert, but at least it would be close to the old way. However, I'd interpreted it as a blueprint and best wishes from DE. 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

17 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The new Dex is just a syandana guys... nothing to get hyped about I'm afraid. 

Unless you really, really like Lotus themed cosmetics... :satisfied:

i think people arent getting hyped because its just another cosmetic but the weapons are pretty cool and they can help newer players. i just like to see what weapons they choose to make dex and give a stat boost too and they give  some more variety