Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, TheOlright said:

Yeah, you interrupted me at very vest moment of new quest. On second time. I saw it twice cause game crushing on the final scene when SPOILER chaphalons have a talk SPOILER. I spent 15 twice to just got game crushed twice. Nice work, goddamn, Im so salty right now. Im just gonna go and get some sleep w8 for new contet to be fixed

Cool quest. Great ideas community wanted to see in motion. Great realisation. Crash at the very end. I'm so sorry for DE now... 

Please... THE HUD ..... Fix the HUD..... Let us set it like it was prior to u20... PLEASE.... ITS ATROCIOUS, and killed all my fps

Let me correct myself, The new update seems to have altered my display settings and turned everything on, that's where my fps drop came from.

As for the HUD size, its just too big, doesn't affect fps or anything. Its just bothersome

PS* New emotes are fun/ also screenshot number 100068523c26ba.jpg

Edited by RyanCooper101
Fixin' myself

10 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Hello. Any chance to get any of the following bugs fixed?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;

this should be addressed asap DE, please. i often experience this too. Using inaros.

Please revert the HUD back to its original State. Right now its pretty much compeltly broken for anyone who is not playing on 4K. I can count the pixels on some of the Menus and Text. Looks like I play on 800x600 resolution.

Waypoint A in the Interception for the event is broken, it has invisible wall around the central part of it.

Telos Boltace is dead, no need to mess with it's new 'mechanics' as they're garbage!

U.I IS BIG, TOO BIG, LIKE SHOUTING IN LETTERS BIG!

New config name changing feature is nice!