Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Drops from Survivals as of Update 20.0.4

Xenoxiaprime

I was in a survival with friends and alone but no items ig: relics dropped. Is this the new normal or is this yet another bug? I soloed a mission to the 20 minute mark no drops, and with a friend to the 30 minute mark no drops. All five minutes where the items would have been shown all I saw was Lotis explaining to me what I had to do.

Same. Two 40 minute solo ODS runs, same result:  First wave rewards endo, remaining waves no reward at all.

Definately started with the update today.  Prior to update every round had a reward which was mostly endo and relics with the occasional trash mod.

3 dropped yesterday for me, and never made it to my inventory, Today I've done 2 runs with no drops...Are you guys going to give me my drops from my previous attempts or is this a "hey tough luck you should have bought the bundle" situation?

15+ runs over the weekend with no Octavia Neuroptics. 6 runs today after the patch and now I'm not getting any drops for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rotations.  I thought the drop rate was 22%. Either I seem to be having really bad luck or the drop tables for ODS are a little hosed. 

I did about 3 runs on orokin derelict survival solo, and one thing I am noticing is that none of the rewards I receive at five minute intervals do not show up, when Lotus speaks. I feel like this bug maybe the reason I'm not getting the neuroptics?

Edited by Insytte

@[DE]Rebecca

players who arent in your clan, and players who dont even have architect privileges (include the players not in your clan) can move dojo decorations around in anyones dojo. 

this is what im told by one of my warlords (im head warlord) who invited someone to trade. they simply moved the blockade out of their way and went exploring. ill make sure to test it and if its incorrect ill fix this post. 

the decorations do not stay moved with members who are not in your clan. not sure about those that are. i have certain paths blocked off for reasons. and i have a secret path one must take to access certain areas. 

ninjas have secret paths and being able to bypass them is ugh

thanks~

EDIT::

turns out that any player, member of the clan OR NOT can pick up and move decorations. They cannot place them down, but they certainly can pick them up and carry them.

while this may not be totally game breaking or dojo threatening, it still does ruin the blockades i have created and gives players the ability to go where they want regardless of membership/rank. 

not 100% urgent but i hope it is patched so that they cannot pick up decorations at their own discretion

@Stavish my fellow warlord informed me

@Urlan and i tested it. 

thanks to both individuals for knowledge and participation

Edited by PookieNumnums

2 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

@[DE]Rebecca

players who arent in your clan, and players who dont even have architect privileges (include the players not in your clan) can move dojo decorations around in anyones dojo. 

this is what im told by one of my warlords (im head warlord) who invited someone to trade. they simply moved the blockade out of their way and went exploring. ill make sure to test it and if its incorrect ill fix this post. 

the decorations do not stay moved with members who are not in your clan. not sure about those that are. i have certain paths blocked off for reasons. and i have a secret path one must take to access certain areas. 

ninjas have secret paths and being able to bypass them is ugh

thanks~

EDIT::

turns out that any player, member of the clan OR NOT can pick up and move decorations. They cannot place them down, but they certainly can pick them up and carry them.

while this may not be totally game breaking or dojo threatening, it still does ruin the blockades i have created and gives players the ability to go where they want regardless of membership/rank. 

not 100% urgent but i hope it is patched so that they cannot pick up decorations at their own discretion

@Stavish my fellow warlord informed me

@Urlan and i tested it. 

thanks to both individuals for knowledge and participation

I've noticed this too. weird isn't it?

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Confirmed for me as well - just needed that one last Octavia piece but this bug has stopped that plan tonight. We'll fix up ASAP! 

I went to bed hoping that it will be fixed in the mornings but it's still not :(

I just did 35 mins Survival at Kuva Fortress (trying to find Sovereign Outcast)  and got no loot after the 5 mins credit cache.. .what's going??   So nothing for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35.  Sad, tenno ... 'uge! :(

Edited by CountX
spelling

I just did a 30 Min survival on Saturn, and a 20 min defense on Saturn with no drops other then Mods for the defense run.

A bit of a pain when your searching for relics to open.

Hope this is fixed soon!!. No point playing when you dont get returns for your work.