Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosetisen's Workshop - Excalibur, Garuda, Khora WIP

PROSETISEN

5 hours ago, PROSETISEN said:

Yeah, already started, is far from complete, and there will be changes in the process :)

DKmfzc1XoAI8LUW.jpg:large

Looks cool but its 2 bad that you are focusin more on female frames then on male frame. Because I like your style and it would be cool 2 see more for mele frames in a future 😁😊👌

On 9/26/2017 at 12:15 AM, Vlada91 said:

Looks cool but its 2 bad that you are focusin more on female frames then on male frame. Because I like your style and it would be cool 2 see more for mele frames in a future 😁😊👌

Spoiler

thats kinda sexist man...

let proseti make skins for whatever "gender" he wants. (assuming warframes have them)

DONT hate me for this pls I'm just being honest.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

6 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

let proseti make skins for whatever "gender" he wants. (assuming warframes have them)

NO NO its A Matter of taste and that is it. I like to play male frame because I think that im 1 of them in the game 😂 you know me in sci fi world like a some sci fi ninja and that is all... @lukinu_u:smile: 

Edited by Vlada91

On 26/09/2017 at 6:15 AM, Vlada91 said:

A pure mathematical explaination can show why :

Female frame = booty + boobs = sales x2

Joke aside, people work on what they wants and dont have to respect a specific gender proportion.
To take my own example ( even if I dont have much workshop submissions) because I know what is in mind and I'm sure to not says something wrong, I generally feel more inspired and had more design idea for female frames in general because I prefer working with more smooth and feminines curves, so it may be the same for Prosetisen.

Edited by lukinu_u

What did I miss? XD

Sometimes I think that I have a curse on "female characters only" (collaboration males dosnt counts), but lukinu_u totally right, female characters more friendly to diferent designs and smooth curves that i prefer more. 

Another problem that stop me: My most used frame for all situations is Rhino XD, and i interested to do set for him, but already very like his deluxe body and at the same time I do not want to lose the properties of Arcane Vanguard helmet, and most important, IRON SKIN will ruins all of this. Almost same with Loki, always invisible :(

Very soon will try to make male characters and at least one syandana

Sry My English:crylaugh:

55 minutes ago, PROSETISEN said:

What did I miss? XD

Sometimes I think that I have a curse on "female characters only" (collaboration males dosnt counts), but lukinu_u totally right, female characters more friendly to diferent designs and smooth curves that i prefer more. 

Another problem that stop me: My most used frame for all situations is Rhino XD, and i interested to do set for him, but already very like his deluxe body and at the same time I do not want to lose the properties of Arcane Vanguard helmet, and most important, IRON SKIN will ruins all of this. Almost same with Loki, always invisible :(

Very soon will try to make male characters and at least one syandana

Sry My English:crylaugh:

Good 2 know and tnx for info,and your English is good,but mine is like Tarzan english 😂👌

Edited by Vlada91

10 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Massive eyeroll...:facepalm:

That isn't being sexist.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.10.2017 at 6:28 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

How's that banshee skin going? Haven't heard from you in a long time

Made a short break, tried to improve the techniques and ideas. Also Grind update ate some time :(

This week I will try to demonstrate new images

On 18.10.2017 at 8:11 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

So what do you plan to do after banshee?

I do not know, I have half done Galatine, I probably have time to do it right after the Banshee :)

Edited by PROSETISEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...