Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Prime VS Zarr

Yusif854

Question

20 answers to this question

slash dmg  play big factor on  high lvl enemies...that why is dread powerful wen all in team have CP...zarr is good but itt its very risky on that long run if one go down can be... end of run pretty much i would go with tigris... its more safe... u dont need to worry something will jump in u face and u kill self

Tigris Prime easily.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

To much time on there hand and probably exploits of specific combinations.

If team and gear coordination is an exploit then sure.

Looks like people in here don't know what banshee is.

Edited by IceColdHawk

2 hours ago, Yusif854 said:

Yes. I often stay until 2k. 

then you would've known that guns are useless at that level, you'll run into ~30millions of HP units at ~lvl1000

didnt pay attention at lvl500 but TigrisP and any other gun become useless long before that point

and Zar is not even close to TigrisP burst damage

Edited by Monolake

Tigris Prime is the undeniable winner if you're dealing with armor.
Even without armor I'd still put TigrisP as the overall winner, although Zarr might have a slight edge when attacking densely-packed mobs.

I haven't used a lot of the Zarr, but according to the stats listed on the wiki, each explosive will deal up to 475 base damage (plus a crapton of Corrosive procs) to a single target if you wildly assume that literally every single cluster-bomb lands a hit with no falloff. Its alt fire deals a little bit more damage to a single target, but it'd be a million times worse than TigrisP even if it weren't crap at stacking Slash procs.

On the other hand, getting close to an enemy and tapping M1 with TigrisP will instantly deal 3120 base damage plus a crapton of Slash procs plus a crapton of Corrosive procs. It's also easily capable of scoring headshots.

Edited by SortaRandom

12 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Tigris Prime easily.

If team and gear coordination is an exploit then sure.

Looks like people in here don't know what banshee is.

I more mean those people who do such solo with certain combinations which can break gameplay, and just becasue you can do it not means you should, as example, we were able with explosive weapons to headshot alot, making launchers ridiclious overpwoered back then.

And what i mean is bugs they might use they simply not tell and others not found yet., and using that as a way to go that far.

Besdies i know Banshee but if CCing the whole map with people just shooting enemys who can't selfdefend there is fun for you, sure.

Enemys scale so crazy sicne DE not expected peopel go in there for Hour, its supposed to get harder even if it is dumb how they scale, but tehy have to limit it osmehow without forcing the mission to abort on its own or just end it automaticly.

I never understand people going that far in endless missions, its not fun and challanging because you end up onyl with certain weapon and frame combinations.

I rather have actual boss mechanics and maps you have things to do on and not jsut camp in a corner or a specific spot.

Sorry if this offends you, but this kind of people ruin the game. Why else do get thigns nerfed, becasue they proof how crazy they can go.

And for me it ruins the game personaly and the fun with it, if people only want to show of with how far they can go and what "pro-gamers" they are i can only feel sorry for those.

there r 2 considerations when ur playing at lvls 500+

1 the sheer number of enemies

2 the armor/shielding of the units

so the only thing that will work will be a status build. crits dont work at those lvls

Zarr with a good riven which has ms dmg and status (it already has 20% so a high status build is a good option) to control the mobs and a good secondary/mele to take out the tanks

tigris is good at taking out bosses and tank units but with only 2 shots and slow reload the hordes will kill u.

or u can just take loki with irradiating disarm make them fight each other :) while u sit on a perch with your zarr in cannon mode and bomb away