The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

Just wondering if we could have all our companions free roam the ship? At this point of the games life it's unnecessary to have to pay 10k every time I want to swap from kavat to kavat, kavat to kubrow, vice-versa or kubrow to kubrow. Just in that example, excluding the last switch, I would had to have spent 30k credits. Including the last switch I would have had to have spent a total 50k credits. That is the equivalent of one to two Sortie mission credit rewards.

The current system for companions already has the structure to make it viable from a player stand-point as an upgraded incubator has the following effects:

• Reduces daily DNA degradation from 10% to 5%
    • Six-Pack of DNA Stabilizers last for 48 days
      • 75k Credits
  • Companions are placed into stasis if they become mortally ill

While I understand that this may make things cramped and messy inside the ship, an easy solution is to have the companions free roam inside operator's room and have only the active companion follow you throughout the rest of the ship.

Can we also get Focus added to the arsenal as a loadout selection? I find that, again, at this point in the games life it's unnecessary to have continuously swap at the operators room. We can add and replace lens in the arsenal, so why not just let us select and save our preferred Focus into our arsenal loadouts?

Hi DE. well, i have just a simply question for you. i found a glitch for nyx, a seriously op glitch, and i wanted to know if a your team can solve it. the glitch work with the 4, the sindic mod, and the opérater. it's really funny and annoying at the same time because with the glitch, nyx is really invincible even she's out of mana.

4 hours ago, FrankieRollins said:

Is there any chance we'll be able to buy older Prime Accessory packs? As a fairly new player I missed out on getting those sweet looking items. :)

Prime unvaults contain the same gear, and loki is next, then rhino.

Are there plans to add lore to all codex entries?

Possibly integrating Synthesis findings into the appropriate codex entries so that we have access to them from our ship?

Additionally, will we ever have a Simaris console on the ship, the way we have a Conclave console? There is an empty slot right next to Syndicates, and it would be really convenient.

And speaking of Synthesis, are we ever getting a new target?

A few general questions: 

1) Any updates on that sweet pump action shotgun?!

2) Do you guys have any plans to revisit the Kuva/Riven system? I'd hate to see it get completely abandoned since it could be the system players have always wanted (an end game system). The current iteration of the Riven system feels more like a slot machine than a progression based system. Players should feel rewarded when investing thousands of Kuva into a Riven, not disappointed - time after time :awkward:

3) Can we expect any more updates/tweaks for Oberon? The current reworked state of Oberon is really underwhelming and lacks that oomph that many other frames have (i.e. Nova, Rhino, Excalibur, Frost). 

Edited by Vulsar
typos

On 4/26/2017 at 9:52 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

39cecefb64a1ed8378ca279e2fe8de4c.jpg

Tenno!

We’re back this Friday with another Devstream!  

Who: The crew is back! Join Rebecca, Steve, Scott, Geoff, and Sheldon on the couch!

What:  We have big news to share about TennoCon (get your tickets before they sellout at www.warframe.com/tennocon). See some digital swag, learn about who will be there and what you can participate in, and more! Viewers of Devstream #91 will also get a look at some work-in-progress changes and features, as well as learn the true name of the ‘Priest Frame’ (it’s not Bobo, obviously:().

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Friday April 28th at 2 p.m EDT! Convert at www.worldtimebuddy.com

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Friday, April 28!

I love the game been playing in ps4 since launch keep up the gook work. 2 questions 1. Is the hayaka master an scorcher suppose to do so much damage to frames? it's like fire is our weakness. 2. can we get mini boss fights during extended fun missions even a mini boss surprise in an exterminate or rescue would be good can it be done? 

Can we expect any more changes/additions to Operator mode?

Things like: making it stronger, walking in dojo, relays, having pets following us when we leave warframe, etc.

Will the voice actors for operators stay the same for future content? I myself picked the voice "Falcon" and I really enjoy it, especially since it perfectly fits the face I made for my Operator and I would hate to return one day and find a completely different voice.

Edited by Ricardo58

Is there any more progress on that Tenno shotgun? I'm very interested in it because it looks similar to what I came up with.

How soon is that Ambulas rework and the Nef Anyo fight?

I like the Oberon rework for now. Although lots want a aura-like Hallowed Ground, he does good for survivability until about lvl 50. Very hard to kill, scaling is great.

Now that Oberon's rework is done(I think), is there currently any progress towards the next one, Zephyr?

Can we please get some info on what baro will bring for the tennocon digital ticket holder exclusive visit?

right now it seems like buying to ticket is a bit of a gamble because of the lack of info. Will he bring an exclusive item you can only get from buying the ticket? timed exclusive? just a regular visit like all his others?

No one knows which means we have to take a chance on it.

3 minutes ago, Sir_Cr4zyy said:

DE..are you going to release umbra or not? at least tell us a no if umbra will never come..so we can forget him for ever.

of course he will come out. they have talked about it way too much for it to not. chances are it will be some new system that launches with a hug quest.

So i've noticed in the last devstream that the combined gun/melee mode features a fairly big loss in accuracy on the secondary weapon. I was wondering if we could get a way to swap hands, and trade less melee damage for the gun's standard accuracy. I think a lot of players (me included) would prefer less melee damage instead of less accuracy.
Please take it into consideration.

Looking forward to the devstream, see you there! :laugh:

Returning Question of ages, maybe..., Anyway can the 10,000 credit login rewards be removed they serve little to no point atm other than wasted reward slot. As one get that amount quite easily and most uses for credit require more than that.

Also when can we get cloaks and/or scarfs? bad-&#! fashionframe must be achieved... Also would be nice to cover more than just my back. I think that is pretty covered with.. ya know ..weapons already... and scratches.. and bullets... etc...

...Ninja vanish!