Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there any tricks to beat a LvL 120 Infested Juggernaught

Luther848

Question

In case you don't know there is a Design Council Challenge mission that is basically a lvl 120 Defense with a Jugger at the end of all the waves. I don't know how you can beat him with melee especially considering that even my Chroma can only take like 3 hits before dying. I don't want to call bull but it seems unbeatable with melee only.

Edit:

He killed me while I was invisible and he was facing a different direction.

Edited by Luther848

2 minutes ago, Luther848 said:

In case you don't know there is a Design Council Challenge mission that is basically a lvl 120 Defense with a Jugger at the end of all the waves. I don't know how you can beat him with melee especially considering that even my Chroma can only take like 3 hits before dying. I don't want to call bull but it seems unbeatable with melee only.

Wait for it to expose its belly. 

Or use Nidus 1, it stabs it in the belly very consistently. 

Or combine corrosive and viral damage to poison 

Edited by Cyriann

5 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Wait for it to expose its belly. 

Or use Nidus 1, it stabs it in the belly very consistently. 

Or combine corrosive and viral damage to poison 

When I was fighting the Juggy it mostly did the quill attack, occasionally chaged, and only raised it's belly like twice. I don't know if we were just unlucky but that was my experience.

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

That's how I did it

It actually does not stab the belly I think, at 100 stacks you just deal so much raw damage that even the percentual reduction of the juggernaut won't help much. I just hit it with my nidus a couple of times and it dealt like 7k per hit, full damage would be around 45k on my build.

Just now, Genoscythe said:

It actually does not stab the belly I think, at 100 stacks you just deal so much raw damage that even the percentual reduction of the juggernaut won't help much. I just hit it with my nidus a couple of times and it dealt like 7k per hit, full damage would be around 45k on my build.

Just don't throw parasitic link on it and everything will be fine

I tried this with Octavia and Valkyr, and failed both times. Full group in the first, got it down to about a quarter health, then it started ignoring us and nuked the cryopod for instant fail. Second time was with Valkyr, 0.8 base drain on Hysteria, and on the rare occasion where I actually managed to land a hit (auto-target insisted on having me stand on it's back instead of the ground), I did 0 damage. I am using Atterax, and it does no damage either. I literally cannot do a single point of damage to this thing unless it's a Madurai beam (which does 200 damage a tick) or an operator beam (which crits for a measly 30 damage). I cannot conceive of a way to actually do this fight within the time limit imposed by the fact that it is an alert.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

It was? What did the patch do?

Patch 20.2.0 on PC

• Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth. 

I managed to bring it down with Oberon, who was quite effective at the whole mission. Percent health damage on Smite is wonderful. In addition, he kept the squad topped up on health (when they didn't get one-shot), extended bleedout timers for when they were one-shot, and cleared out all that nasty goo the thing was spreading everywhere. The only thing that would have made things better would have been if someone on the team could have weakened its Armor (Oberon couldn't because Reckonig doesn't affect Juggernauts). Good times.

I did a few tests after i beat the mission.I believe a Peacemaker Mesa can kill it in about 15 seconds but the Juggernaut must expose its weakpoints toward you.Just get somewhere high up and make sure its aggroed on you use 4 and just keep holding down fire.When it exposes its weakpoints it will take a lot of damage and it should die quickly