The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Density

Tamirn

So I know there are some mission like survival or excavation where you need to rely on farming enemies to pick up Life support or Power Cell to continue onwards towards the mission. But it's hard when your just solo it like on Heiracon or a endless fissure when you also need to pick up reactant coolant. Please increase the amount of enemies spawn and rate please because we would love to play a game where we can be tested to use our best skill, weapons, focus, warframe or other means to be push to new limited. I know some other player may struggle with this challenge when they get overwhelm but what better way to teach them then to sink or swim. In all honesty like just make more enemies for us to pick up life support, power cell and reactant coolant for us to farm relics, endo, prime parts, and void traces.

6 minutes ago, MrFruty said:

This is the answer.

WarframeAlternateSkinNekros.png

Nekros ability only works if there more corpse which rely on you focusing to farm more enemies to kills. Please read the description before assume anything also it doesn't work on reactant coolant.

try the enemy radar mods and the aura...LifeOf Rio (PS4 solo endurance runner on youtube) showed that they DO increase enemy count, especially when going solo.

ie. my Mesa and Octavia are using the Enemy Radar aura + the enemy sense mod in the exilius slot, then adding Animal Instinct from a sent or cat/dog...your looking at around...75-80 meter range for enemies to appear, which is normally a good few rooms,

14 minutes ago, Tamirn said:

So I know there are some mission like survival or excavation where you need to rely on farming enemies to pick up Life support or Power Cell to continue onwards towards the mission. But it's hard when your just solo it like on Heiracon or a endless fissure when you also need to pick up reactant coolant. Please increase the amount of enemies spawn and rate please because we would love to play a game where we can be tested to use our best skill, weapons, focus, warframe or other means to be push to new limited. I know some other player may struggle with this challenge when they get overwhelm but what better way to teach them then to sink or swim. In all honesty like just make more enemies for us to pick up life support, power cell and reactant coolant for us to farm relics, endo, prime parts, and void traces.

IMHO increasing enemy spawns is a fake way to "increase" difficulty. We just need more cell carrier spawns instead of other units when running solo, that's it. This is a solo problem.

DE just need to make the life support drop more from enemies.... and power cell birds to spawn more.

Overall amount of enemies need not increase. Just increase the drop rate and spawning of the related entities.

8 minutes ago, kyori said:

DE just need to make the life support drop more from enemies.... and power cell birds to spawn more.

Overall amount of enemies need not increase. Just increase the drop rate and spawning of the related entities.

and Reactant coolant as well on fissure but overall that could work as well it's just me h3dsh0t and 2 others were doing this fissure exaction mission the other day and finish the excavator faster then we could gather the reactant coolant. Plus Brozime did mention something about increasing enemies density to farm more resource.

22 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

try the enemy radar mods and the aura...LifeOf Rio (PS4 solo endurance runner on youtube) showed that they DO increase enemy count, especially when going solo.

ie. my Mesa and Octavia are using the Enemy Radar aura + the enemy sense mod in the exilius slot, then adding Animal Instinct from a sent or cat/dog...your looking at around...75-80 meter range for enemies to appear, which is normally a good few rooms,

This.
I do the same for long survival runs and I notice a big difference.

DE increased the enemy count in solo missions some months back with an update; but if you're running all over the place, then the spawns can't localize, and you'll have to run all the way back to where you started chain killing.  Also, prioritize the small units, like butchers.  LS drops from those.

Oh. And this is a co-op game.  Of course you're going to be more easily rewarded for playing with other people.