Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, Mirathyl said:

The helm going in front isn't a bug or glitch so there's nothing they can technically fix in regards to it.

it goes through the body in front like that and it's normal? never saw it before though, maybe it's just me. but the nsaru syandana clips in front also as you can see that it goes out from the belly. lmao

17 hours ago, Fullmetal_Underpants said:

okay, so can we do something about the infested being able to chain-knockdown nearly endlessly? i was once hooked by an ancient, upon getting up i was knocked down by an eximus aoe blast, on getting up from that i was knocked down by an infested moa, hooked again, moa stomped again, stomped by another moa, then killed in a vomit puddle that had a toxic cloud over it.

I think if DE were to add in a short cooldown like they did with Lunaro that'd help.

There it works like this:

• Target(s) that are CCed become immune to the next hit for 5 seconds if staggered or 2 seconds if knocked down.

Connection to the host is lost; Connection to the host is lost; Connection to the host is lost;Connection to the host is lost nice i can t play with other players anymore so yeah is rly fun to do the sortie all alone pls fix this bs

5 hours ago, Pr1destalker said:

Will they ever announce the damn melee contest winners? 

You should probably pay more attention to the contest & livestream sub-forums before cursing DE for not doing something.  More specifically the weekly Prime Time thank you threads, or even the livestreams themselves, as that is where they, more oft than not, announce winners of contests.

Yooo, I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but I just sunk -ALL- my polymer bundles into razorback ciphers, and after two runs they're all gone. These cost 3500 polymer bundles each, and they just vanish..

Edited by Denunion

Hello all. Can anyone please guide me to where I can find info on how to solve this problem (or it's something on DE's side). Currently I can't play because of this. Thanks in advance.

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

(And yes my internet is working just fine)

So... I'm honestly curious about this. Is three nitain and 50,000 credits actually supposed to be an incentive to suffer through yet another dull as dishwater defense alert?

Because considering the rewards, I'd much rather play something less grindy on a Saturday morning. Like a JRPG from the 90s, or maybe Count the Digits Of Pi Simulator 2017. Is that a real game? I feel like it should be, and that it would probably be less of a repetitive chore than Warframe.

hi DE.

cost of razorback cypher's polymer is too expensive...

players hesitate to use one's the cypher (maybe cause of polymer) so i can't play razorback event easily.

why you decide 3500 of polymers.

is it wrong of 350?

1 hour ago, MarrikBroom said:

Fix the problem of Oberon's Renewal targeting nekros/atlas/nidus minions and thus adding their drain onto him. Please. Either by adjusting costs per target or by giving Oberon a flat cost.

Also fix how Oberon's 3 and 4 need his 2 for their effects to function correctly. This is constantly reproducible, constantly talked about since the revisit, and it is detrimental to gameplay.

Please? Can these things happen?

I can feel your pain bro, I use Oberon for the Razorback event a lot, I can tell his Renewal (and the Iron Renewal armor buff) mostly benefits himself rather than his teammates, even if I gave teammates buff early when the mission starts and I keep Renewal on all the way through the entire mission, yet they(at least one of them) somehow lost the effect from Renewal, and u had to cancel 3 and press 3 agian to make sure all your teammates got buff again, which is kinda annoying, and it's tiring to always keep an eye on your teammates. The Iron Renewal effect works fine on Oberon himself though, got hit by a lot of missiles, laser and fire and he can handle it well, and Smite does decent job against that boss too. Oh, and Hallowed Ground prevents knockdown from the boss is also a bonus.

About the upcoming dojo update, i have thought of things that would be a good thing to add:

Notice/info board - something to write lots of information down like links, events etc.(with a layout maybe similair to the already in-game inbox look)

Loadout changing area - something you can put down anywhere in the dojo so you dont have to exit the dojo to change your loadout (something like the arsenal in the simulacrum)

Elemental rooms? - a room that has a elemental theme to it, like fire, ice, toxin or electricity

Best clan member of the month - something that maybe resemble the pacific defect podium so you can display the bestclan memeber of the month (with maybe a tiny description sign to show why is it that person)

I hope you take these ideas into consideration DE.

Can they add a reverse time option in Captura when working on the next update? Allowing us to only advance in time makes it difficult when we wanna use what we want and creates struggle for creators. Also, allowing friends to join you in Captura would be great :D

SO Pegasy apparently the frame you used to go this far is to OP and needs to be adjusted. Or DE needs to increase the amount and type of enemies once a certain level is reached. Or maybe go up to  500 for rewards and take space up in the main frame for the very few players that even go that far . well done for going that far, Really but it is a waste of time to me for DE to take time to fix that , unless of course you do this on a daily basis and spend around let me see if normal defense is 5 min and you did what around 256 that means you were on for 21 hours give or take. My point is even if it were 3 min how many times are you going to say there and run for that many hours straight, It  is a valid point but the average player is not on for even 5 straight hours, between family work and in some cases college or school work. SO this is my thought on the subject. I know you were probably mad at the time when the rewards stopped coming, I would have been too and wrote as well. but in reality I give you this as an outside opinion.

HI megan, as per your request.

FF9067BC359AD012673888A3D4D3A397208CABC8 (1024×768)

before some of the octavia updates, ive been getting crits and shadow step on normal and block attacks

now it barely crits and the block attack animation is buggy; i couldnt click to block.4CE9CD6A72ABFF597D6DF38F23880516F9A8591A (1280×720)

On 5/14/2017 at 10:35 PM, Gammaton said:

HI megan, as per your request.

FF9067BC359AD012673888A3D4D3A397208CABC8 (1024×768)

before some of the octavia updates, ive been getting crits and shadow step on normal and block attacks

now it barely crits and the block attack animation is buggy; i couldnt click to block.4CE9CD6A72ABFF597D6DF38F23880516F9A8591A (1280×720)

dear lord how do you play with 19fps???