Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Razorback Armada ended?

aligatorno

I logged in today to try to get the BP for Gorgon wraith since it was the last thing I needed and surprise surprise, the node is gone. So we worked for 7 months for a 2 day event? 

Edited by aligatorno

I think they may have screwed up the drop rate of the Alu, I was getting 18-30 per mission last night, today it was 2-3, a tonne of polymer and a few missions on Archwing would have allowed for many runs before the stealth drop rate nerf... Anyway, I think that's why it ended so fast.

what the F*** I didn't have a chance to do the event I'm so pissed off... the only reason I went to sleep instead of doing this stupid event was because it said there was 3-4 days left........... wake up and theres nothing... thanks a lot DE

27 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I think they may have screwed up the drop rate of the Alu, I was getting 18-30 per mission last night, today it was 2-3, a tonne of polymer and a few missions on Archwing would have allowed for many runs before the stealth drop rate nerf... Anyway, I think that's why it ended so fast.

I think that's just luck, unless they stealth buffed it first.  I only played it on the first day and got 3, 2, 5 & 7 then stopped as I only wanted to do the 3 runs for the Catalyst.  If you were playing public then you might've been lucky enough to benefit from another player's drop rate booster.

7 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I think that's just luck, unless they stealth buffed it first.  I only played it on the first day and got 3, 2, 5 & 7 then stopped as I only wanted to do the 3 runs for the Catalyst.  If you were playing public then you might've been lucky enough to benefit from another player's drop rate booster.

I agree with him, they most likely stealth patched it. At first I could get 1-3 on Jupiter and 7-10 on Neptune. After, it took me 4 tries to get one on Jupiter, and on Nepture I barely got 3. 

Also disappointed that after farming alu and crafting a few ciphers( i left the actual razorback mission for the weekend,when i actually have more spare time to play and especially grind), the event has already ended as it's 'HP' has run out of attempts by the community. Guess it's a way of making us casual players reward with some plats within trades the people that grinded 5-6 mods or sets throughout the night.

39 minutes ago, Rimril said:

what the F*** I didn't have a chance to do the event I'm so pissed off... the only reason I went to sleep instead of doing this stupid event was because it said there was 3-4 days left........... wake up and theres nothing... thanks a lot DE

3-4 days left ... Before the Armada destroys the Relay.

There was a clear % showing the remaining troups, and the decaying speed was quite fast, it was obvious it won't be lasting 4 days.

At least, now we know what to expect, so we can build a huge stock of Polymer for next time. Also, there are a lot of people complaining about the fact they needed 6 months to be built, but I'm nearly sure nobody cared about doing the Invasions on a regular basis on the Corpus side to make them go faster. Kinda ironic.

15 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

3-4 days left ... Before the Armada destroys the Relay.

There was a clear % showing the remaining troups, and the decaying speed was quite fast, it was obvious it won't be lasting 4 days.

At least, now we know what to expect, so we can build a huge stock of Polymer for next time. Also, there are a lot of people complaining about the fact they needed 6 months to be built, but I'm nearly sure nobody cared about doing the Invasions on a regular basis on the Corpus side to make them go faster. Kinda ironic.

That last part is wrong, though.

Corpus were the winning team so often EXCEPT when the Grineer actually offered something useful - blueprints, reactors etc.

1 minute ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

That last part is wrong, though.

Corpus were the winning team so often EXCEPT when the Grineer actually offered something useful - blueprints, reactors etc.

That's still not wrong. Some invasions are lasting 6+ days because nobody bothers doing them (mainly because nobody really cares anymore about Fieldrons). Of course, they end up winning the node, but if we were helping them on a daily basis, it would be a lot faster. Just have a look at the average time a Catalyst or Sheev invasion last...

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Wish the event had more HP, only managed to get two Gorgon Sets and the melee puncture.

yeah, more HP would have been better. But in all honesty, I already had gorgon, got another set. And I already had two puncture sets with a third bore from the old razorback event and the first event they came with. This mini event had nothing for me, unfortunately.

I think they should make the construction process a lot faster, taking up half a year for the sake of 4 days mad farming (even less than that if everyone smashes it, like they did on PC) is kind of silly. I think it should just be a case of doing 100 invasions total, each one adding 1% top the construction total from capturing the node and setting up factories there. we're still only halfway towards Razorback on PS4, and there's now a chance the Formorian could overtake it, especially if the Grineer offer potatoes and forma blueprints, which are the only things people want to do invasions for these days it seems.

I also think we need better rewards for the regular invasions: large amounts of Credits or Endo as well as the resources they already give might be enough to sway some players. could also put Kuva in there, that would get people playing for sure.

4 hours ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

Damn, I still haven't figured out where to get the parts for the Cipher. :crylaugh:

You will have another shot at that next year probably !

2 hours ago, Darkfeather21 said:

Did the fight once, it was the most boring 30 minutes I've ever spent in this game.

Did you fall asleep in there ? it takes 3 min if you do it properly.

8 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

There is no way it was luck that we were getting up to 30 Alu in a single mission, then 12 hours later only a max of 5... 

I got 70+ from first MD I did, then about 50~ from next . 

Edited by ViS4GE

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

There is no way it was luck that we were getting up to 30 Alu in a single mission, then 12 hours later only a max of 5... 

Yes, it kinda was luck. You got teamed with someone with a loot booster for those 30 (I usually got around 25 when that happened), and without a booster 5-10 was the norm.