The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback came only for 2 days? really DE?

Kaiser_Suoh

6 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Didn't say they couldn't have done better. But bumping up the percentages would have made people salty. Especially if it look liked their work was invalidated somewhat. Sure they could have kept the event going after 0%, but then that would have slightly defeated the point. I'm not even opposed to that idea if its done right, but you also need to remember most of the event was over the weekend if I recall. not too much DE could have done at that stage.

Its a  bit more complicated then DE trying to ruin peoples fun.

How could you make people salty by allowing them to play the event longer? I don´t get it.

The only people I can think of who´d get salty by the that would be the ones who´d farm Razorback non stop to A: get multiple Gorgon Wraith sets and lots of piercing mods for sale and B at the same make an effort to shorten the life span of the event to deprive others of the chance of getting the stuff, so they can sell more.

First off, no sympathies there and also, I´d think these people are a very small minority.

Also destroying enough Razorbacks to neutralise the threat to the relay doesn´t necessarily that that was all of them. So I don´t see the event continuing after 0% as defeating the point.

But anyways everyone has got their opinion.

Hrm, it wouldn't have been difficult for DE to program a system in place that would adjust the razorbacks event health in accordance to how many people were logged in daily and doing the event, I guess they thought the high polymore cost would slow some of the people down.....NOPE.  Though I didn't have much success in way of the gorgon weapon, I did however snag several puncture mods and the two ultra rare archwing mods that haven't even been in the game since the Eyes of the Blight event.

Between Frohd Bek's brand new Ambulas and Animo system getting completely wrecked in a week and Nef Anyo's Razorback fleet annihilated in 48 hours the Corpus must be feeling awfully embarrassed right about now. Granted they're still probably in better shape than the Grineer Empire, whose de facto leader has been rendered unable to carry out her responsibilities leaving a petulant half-wit in charge. I guess sometimes maintaining balance in the system involves stripping the major players of their ability to fight but both sides are now dangerously vulnerable to internal and external threats. We've seen Grineer defectors go to Steel Meridian, but what happens when they decide to strike off on their own and try their hand at this piracy and raiding thing they've seen Darvo and the Tenno do?

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

That is definitely a good thing, but that doesn't change the fact that it seems like people on xbox actively ignore invasions lol. 

With the prospect of the Gorgon Wraith and the puncture set mods confirmed, more people may be willing to actively work towards those goals.

On 2017-5-14 at 8:57 PM, Arniox said:

Firstly. That's insane. Secondly, this is what destroys the market... Keep it up😉 we need prices to go up. It's been ages since the last newbie culling. I liked it when rare mods where 1k and up, and rare weapons where even higher. Bring it back. 

That just devalues the plat that's purchasable for real cash.....less of an incentive to spend real money.

Greedy trade chat people.

Congrats/Condolences to all that ran and got/did not get what they were after.

Looking forward to fighting the big guy again. Was fun the first time and has been muchly too long on the return.

Is the FORMORIAN still filling up meaning that is next or did they both reset on PC? Just curious as it has been a long while since doing that mission or any Archwing missions as of late. Need to spread them wings and nuke the Grinny up something fierce.

4 hours ago, Eviscerador said:

Am I the only one happy with 200k credits and a free potato?

Well the free potato is always appreciated. In literally any circumstance cause I am always running out. Buy I have 70 mill credits. 200k is nothing to me. 

9 hours ago, Arniox said:

Well the free potato is always appreciated. In literally any circumstance cause I am always running out. Buy I have 70 mill credits. 200k is nothing to me. 

I understand your situation, but atm I have 15.000 credits, because not everyone has reached end game here. In fact I was oblivious to the other rewards you could get from the Razorback. I noticed after my 3 runs that I had some parts for a Gorgon Wraith, but since the gorgon is crap, I didn't bother.

I'm happy witht he 200k credits and the potato. I suppose that for people here that has most of the weapons and warframes and just want to hunt the rarest of the mods and weapons, it is a pain to miss these kind of events.

But for the lowly casual (me) it was fun.