Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime

iDragolyte

It goes male, male, female, female.

So it is looking like Oberon and Hydroid next, then 2 females.

candidates are mirage, equinox, zephyr and mesa.

EDIT: from further study it looks like:

Oberon / Hydroid / Zephyr / Mirage / Limbo / Chroma, then possibly mesa.

Edited by Elvangreen

Mesa may be waiting a while. If they go by release order, the next two female primes will be zephyr and mirage. I doubt they will pass over Mirage as she is so popular, and with a Zephyr deluxe skin in the works for a while, and Zephyr being a frame that could really use an excuse for a rework, I doubt they will pass her over either. 

21 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

2 years from now? I never put much thought into the release schedule, but this time length is essentially true, even if it's uncomfortable in feeling.

Has anyone else noticed that the frequency of new prime access per year also fits with the amount of fiscal quarters in a companies financial year? 

And yeah, almost two years, it is a long time. However, I think Mesa is in a very strong place right now, so at least there is that. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

38 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

It goes male, male, female, female.

So it is looking like Oberon and Hydroid next, then 2 females.

candidates are mirage, equinox, zephyr and mesa.

EDIT: from further study it looks like:

Yeah I notice the sequence there.. Just did some researches of the prime releases

Warframe Name

Sex

Release Date (mm-dd-yyyy)

Update Version

Vaulted

Excalibur Prime Male 12-19-2012 5.0 N/A
Frost Prime Male 5-3-2013 7.10 Yes
Mag Prime Female 9-13-2013 10.0 Yes
Ember Prime Female 11-20-2013 11.0 Yes
Rhino Prime Male 3-5-2014 12.4 Yes
Loki Prime Male 6-11-2014 13.7 Yes
Nyx Prime Female 9-23-2014 14.8 Yes
Nova Prime Female 12-16-2014 15.7 Yes
Volt Prime Male 3-24-2015 16.1 Yes
Ash Prime Male 7-7-2015 16.11 No
Trinity Prime Female  10-6-2015 17.6 No
Saryn Prime Female 2-16-2016 18.4.12 No
Vauban Prime Male 5-17-2016 18.12 No
Nekros Prime Male 8-23-2016 The Silver Grove 3 No
Valkyr Prime Female 11-22-2016 19.0.7 No
Banshee Prime Female 2-28-2017 19.11.5 No

I guess we gotta wait for another 2 more prime releases before we can get Mesa Prime by chance.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

It could also be argued since Zephyr needs a complete overhaul and Mesa was already reworked. Mesa could replace Zephyr around March of 2018. There is a chance. 

doubt it zephyr is next in line for a rework and shes the 3rd or 4th prime access away plenty of time before her turn comes and a rework will be done by then, along with a deluxe skin. Zephyr and mirages prime access are near guaranteed unless they pull a nova

12 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

doubt it zephyr is next in line for a rework and shes the 3rd or 4th prime access away plenty of time before her turn comes and a rework will be done by then, along with a deluxe skin. Zephyr and mirages prime access are near guaranteed unless they pull a nova

I can see Zephyr getting the Banshee treatment, skipped multiple times simply because the frame isn't all that popular.

4 hours ago, iDragolyte said:

Will there ever be Mesa Prime? It's my fav Warframe ;-;

Mesa's closest chance for a primed spotlight is this year Christmass season (the time when DE prefers to go with a popular frame instead of original introduction-based sequence). if not, then autumn - winter 2018/2019

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, ShadowStalker said:

are quest obtained frames even supposed to be primed?

yes, why shouldn't they be? all vanilla frames, regardless of how they are obtained, are just reverse-engineered versions of the Orokin original (prime version). DE have also mentioned multiple times that EVERY frame is eligible for a Primed variant.

I think Mesa is the last one that I really want primed, for now at least.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I think no. What the point to do a quest if can farm a prime faster? 

Every warframe is eligible for a primed variant. And it wont be the first time that a primed version is easier to get compared to the normal frame. Just look at Ash/Prime.

4 minutes ago, Lucavee said:

Yea and LoR is so much easier and accessible than a regular fissure :facepalm:

You can play Ophelia few times and get Ash. Easy. Much faster then get Chroma, Nidus, Mirage, Limbo and Titania.

But if you need the original quest frame for build the prime version, it could have sense... 

7 hours ago, Artorius-Alter said:

I can see Zephyr getting the Banshee treatment, skipped multiple times simply because the frame isn't all that popular.

well lets be fair to the poor zephyr, her skill set is beyond outdated ever since parkour 2.0 its unfair to say she is unpopular especially when shes only got 1 thing out of 4 going for her. Until her proper rework is done we cannot assume anything, shes the single frame with the most unknown potential since 2 skills may be changed completely.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

You can play Ophelia few times and get Ash. Easy. Much faster then get Chroma, Nidus, Mirage, Limbo and Titania.

But if you need the original quest frame for build the prime version, it could have sense... 

Please correct me if im worng, but after a quick trip to the wiki, i found that:

-Component blueprints drop from Manics. Manics have a 33.33% chance to drop a component blueprint, and if they do, there is a 38.72% chance that it's the Chassis, 38.72% for the Neuroptics, and 22.56% for the Systems. There is an expected 63 ± 20 Manic kills to obtain each component at least once.

-A Manic will almost always spawn after 14 to 16 minutes in a Grineer Survival mission, or after about 5 Excavators in a Grineer Excavation mission.

With simple math, 63 kills, with each kills requiring 14 minutes to wait for the enemy. Thats 882 minutes of Ophelia. Not counting the loading screen.

Yes, that is sooo much easier than a couple of radiant share fissure runs.:facepalm:

Edited by Lucavee