Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DESTINY 2 copy Excalibur exalted blade

As others have already said, this is one of the most generic powers in the sci-fi / fantasy genre. Lots of games have it, lots of animes and mangas have it, it's not something that you can pin point to one specific series. 

2 hours ago, Ricardo58 said:

The first failed and Destiny 2 will fail too. They are so afraid that they sold themselves out to Blizzard :crylaugh:, expecting people that play Blizz games to go and play Destiny...

I'm sure that would be hilarious... I guess... if not for the fact that Activation and Blizzard have been the same company for almost 10 years now... well before Destiny 1 came out...

Anyway... Jubei Kibagami was doing sword energy stuff decades before WF was a thing...

Edited by Carnage2K4

8 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

With huge budget... it might actually be better then warframe.

hah.. haha.. hahahahahaahhahahahahahaha... AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAAHAH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHH!

you should become a comedian, that joke was amazing!

Destiny 2 is going to suck just as much as the first, they learned nothing form the first game... could be even worse, but that's hard to imagine..

1 hour ago, Ricardo58 said:

The first failed and Destiny 2 will fail too. They are so afraid that they sold themselves out to Blizzard :crylaugh:, expecting people that play Blizz games to go and play Destiny...

Because destiny 2 was strictly a console game before, obvious that they looked for someone to host the PC version and honestly blizzard has a lot of money why not go with them :3 I would.

17 minutes ago, GrimSoulis said:

they looked for someone to host the PC version and honestly blizzard has a lot of money why not go with them :3 I would.

Destiny was published by Activision already.

Activision Blizzard owns them both, so no one had to "go" any further than some higher-up exec writing an e-mail to Blizzard department saying "so, this new game we're publishing? We're using your Battle.net platform for it. Get the coding done. Yeah, we're aware it used to be Blizzard-exclusive and you had a reputation and blah-blah-blah. We don't give a rat's arse, deal with it". 

With the amount of people that open the B.net launcher everyday to play hearthstone, WoW, Overwatch... linking Destiny 2 to that launcher is a win win scenario.

If they allow you to play a demo like in any other Blizz game, I would surely install it, just to see how it is.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

hah.. haha.. hahahahahaahhahahahahahaha... AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAAHAH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHH!

you should become a comedian, that joke was amazing!

Destiny 2 is going to suck just as much as the first, they learned nothing form the first game... could be even worse, but that's hard to imagine..

Wow you quote me on that one part. And laugh at my statement.

the game  not even  out yet.

and i even say " might "

Try to be rational and respectful please 

11 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

i mean destiny 1 was lacking with story.

It had one, it just mostly ended up on the cutting room floor when it was chopped up in some half-assed monetization scheme.

What was in the game, well, wasn't really in the game. You had to access information outside the game to get a clue what the heck was going on. Most didn't bother. Even if you did, it didn't relate directly to what was going on in the game because ingame story was cut and was supposedly going to be introduced as "expansions" which, yet again, many missed because they quit playing out of boredom and frustration.

Hopefully the new game has a more coherent atmosphere and less cynical means of making some money.

12 hours ago, key.owner-of-key-co said:

oh never mind then i just saw this and red flags went off in my head

Why red flags though?

If Bungie were to remake Warframe entirely with that Activision budget I'd be happy.

Maybe then Destiny would be worth playing...