Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #93!

[DE]Rebecca

Recently I've been playing with Limbo, and I noticed I prefer how the game looks while inside the Void. The black outline on everything gives it a really nice stylistic feel, and makes enemies much more readable - it's basically 2 birds with one stone.

Is it possible to get black outline as an option for the graphics in general? I would love to have it on all of the time. 

Edited by QuietBiro

A million years ago, you spoke of more mixed levels archwing/ground levels to complete Uranus.
The Kuva Fortress itself looks like some of this content was cut.
How about this tileset & others getting their archwing additions (grineer asteroid, infested corpus ships, archwing parts in invasion) & vice versa: ground parts in the archwing corpus tileset, & in the fomorian alerts?

Also... Kuva farm in the fortress, pratty please?

There has to be atleast an Umbra question per stream so, I think this is a pretty good one: I was wondering if Excalibur Umbra will have the same model that we saw in the chinese version of warframe. I heard somewhere that what was released in the chinese version was Excalibur Umbra Prime (not sure if this is true or not).

6 minutes ago, Arch_Extreme said:

There has to be atleast an Umbra question per stream so, I think this is a pretty good one: I was wondering if Excalibur Umbra will have the same model that we saw in the chinese version of warframe. I heard somewhere that what was released in the chinese version was Excalibur Umbra Prime (not sure if this is true or not).

That is true, so it will most likely not be the same

Hello and Good Day (Hiss bloody sun)

With Tennocon coming up and cosplay being so encourage, will we even fashionframe eventually to allows us to have skins of characters both inside and out of the Warframe universe?

Or to be more accurate will we get skins that can be shared or used on any warframe (and operators)

ie. Maid suit (cause Chroma maid is strangely cute), Biker Jacket, Clergyman (Cause Rngjesus saves.. with death), Lotus Suit (Cause many wanna be like Space Mom or Stalker) or a Dog Suit (So my barks and bites are legit also to scare Valkyr) etc etc.

for oberon revisit improvement, what kind of feedback/suggestion that still possible to be executed?so we can focus our feedback on those possible type of suggestion, and is there any feedback about oberon in feedback megathread that caught DE eyes? thanks :)

Edited by giricahunik

Will you do more Clan-Related things? 
Like : -Clan Sigils, Glyphs, maybe Clan Specific Skins 
- Simulacrum access from Dojo and/or Orbiter
- More uses to Dojo, so we can hang out in it? Like, use ingame animations, health and shields, weapons we can use, maybe abilities so we can have fun (Disco Party with Mirage's Prism)
- Rework some weapons? So they're viable in-game, or at least fun
- Hema mutagen cost change, and to compensate for clans who already farmed Hema, a clan specific thing to everyone in the clan? Some unique rewards, i guess (And, as a member of a clan who spent hours to farm Hema, I can say that it was fun to have that goal, and it's not frustrating that Devs could lower the cost)
- More dojos rooms
- More customization options, and fashionframing

Now that the Dojo is set up on the Relay system,can we expect to be able to outfit our load outs, form groups, and launch missions from within our dojo with clanmates at some point? Seems like that would be something that would be very handy when the clan hitman stuff rolls out.

hello everyone

I have bought the digital ticket for TennoCon. From what was said I understood that Baro Ki Teer will have everything he sold untill that day. My question is the following: "What happens if I already have everything that Baro Ki Teer will have available for players to buy? Don't you think that you should add something new for the players that already have every item he has sold untill then?" Maybe an exclusive item?
Because it would be a pity for the players that have bought the digital ticket to not recieve anything new.

ty guys

#bestgameever

I would like to ear the Devs opinions on:

Archwimg races

Odonata lock-on lasers

Glaives having a lock-on stance

Using the block in melee also has a grab/throwdown

Introducing Operator only puzzles or missions

Transfer passives from deleted/sold frames to other frames

Introducing a Riven slot (similar to Eximus slot in frames)

Introducing a Mod to open lockers automatically

Introducing a Sentient/Orokin Sindicate

Insert a "auto-color" in Arsenal to automatically change the colors of weapons to those of frame

Insert a "reset mission" to redo a mission without having to abort and repeat

TY

I've got a bit of a list but before I begin I must say thank you for priming my main warframe oberon.  He looks great and like he chose to be a complete paladin, i think it is awesome.

1.  please tell me there is a trailer for him

2.  by any chance have you thought about making the layout of the orbiter we prepare for our next fight in to ever have different layouts for us to choose instead of the one we have now.  I ike the style but it would be cool to have variation to it in design.

3.  Will we soon be able to grow our tenno into their actual true power?  The operators are pretty weak, Teshin was made a liar.

4.  Will there be a Kuva Raid?  I can see this raid not being  a traditional raid but a combination of archwing and ground troops, depending on both to be ued and the thing you are raiding is the treasury where a good amount of loot, resurces, and also the Kuva core/heart thingie that the little queen is trying to fill is there, in which failures with capturing kuva and failures to reach this ending of the raid will result in an event where the worm queen is revived.

5.  Did you guys think about using that grass fx on oberon's hallowed ground?  When the rework came out for oberon and we heard and saw the earth rework, we all were mostly convinced that some of the fx would have been used for the new look of hallowed ground.

6.  will you guys make auxillaries for more warframes and/or allow tennogen to create some?  I can see oberon with bangles on his horns or vines on his arms, frost with either ice spikes or even parts of armor like that new mirage skin with the see through parts, ember with jet emissions, mag with orbital fun, mesa's peacekeepers, chroma horns, excalibur and a samurai skirt(?) limbo and cuffs, zephyr and feathers, i can keep going on from here but ill cut here...

7.  will Earth submersibles be work into the game?  Earth has many oceans that the grineer or maybe even corpus can set up at.

8.  Will you separate moons from their planets they are orbiting?  allows for more missions and even new bosses to be added to the game, even some more infested places for more infested bosses

9.  when are we gonna fight more sentinels or even go to their star system?

10.  would you mind if some bangles can be made for our primaries and secondaries?

11.  Have you guys ever thought of making animations for warframes other than the ones given from a warframe?  like i'd like to see an impatient animation set, pumped animation set, etc.  something to give more character to our warframes

12.  will operators ever be able to pet their pets?  seriously, our children cannot pet the kitties!! the horror!

13.  can you throw out more weapons as well to enter tennogen?

14.  Clan weapon skins and other stuff?

15.  reopening dark sectors clan things?

16.  Have you guys thought of a utility slot set in which less used mods like resistance mods can be put into play for once? have two separate capacities power capacity and utility capacity, utilities are half the original capacity and slots as well.

17.  Is the umbra thing an era thing where it is a variation that is solely for the first warframes in game and other eras will be added or is umbra excalibur the only umbra there is going to be in existance?  It would be neat for era variants.  plus umbra is latin for shadow

18.  will we see more of the orbiter soon? is space mom hidden in the orbiter or did she sneak or hid in the orbiter in the second dream (Watching us from under the floorboards)

19.  last question:  will you guys be doing more concept art contests for more than just melee weapons and will they be more frequent in the future?

that i all the questions i have and thank you for this great game!  :D

see you in the void!