The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You DE!

NPC

Just casually reading patch notes, until I noticed:

2BNGWKk.jpg

My agony is finally over (missing the Endura as well obviously)

KQTViqX.jpg?1

Thank You for giving us the opportunity to get the butterknife. It's been mocking me for far too long.

19 minutes ago, NPC said:

Just casually reading patch notes, until I noticed:

2BNGWKk.jpg

My agony is finally over (missing the Endura as well obviously)

KQTViqX.jpg?1

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to get the butterknife. It's been mocking me for far too long.

I still think that the Machete's BP should be dropped from Scorpions, though I'm just glad that it's not locked behind a Tac Alert XD

Congrats on your (almost) complete collection :)

Not a great weapon and with this power as some of you said scorpions could drop it since they are using it. It would not hurt the drop tables or at least make it market available and we can buy the bp. I never understand the time limited thingies.

11 minutes ago, Beggining said:

I still think that the Machete's BP should be dropped from Scorpions, though I'm just glad that it's not locked behind a Tac Alert XD

I do agree that it should be a drop from scorpions, but for now I'm just rly happy that I have a chance to get it! 

And Ty :)! 

16 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Nice one man. My collection won't be satisfied unfortunately. Missed the Ignis Wraith (due to not even realizing it was part of the event, thanks to the clan participation rubbish), and stalker refuses to drop Despair for me :(
Sad times

I'll give you a free bp if you're online

48 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Nice one man. My collection won't be satisfied unfortunately. Missed the Ignis Wraith (due to not even realizing it was part of the event, thanks to the clan participation rubbish), and stalker refuses to drop Despair for me :(
Sad times

You can drop me a message if you aren't able to get one from someone else. I have a spare BP for the Ignis Wraith that I can give to you.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Anyone actually know why they go on a limb to put a timer on a weak & non tradable weapon? I'm legitimately confused..

My guess? They want to make it 'special' and 'limited'. Why? Uhhh....

*shrugs*

6 hours ago, Beggining said:

Yeah I agree, it should honestly drop from Scorpions which makes a lot of sense if it did. It would also make sense if Snipertron dropped from Nullifers but doesn't. Heavy Gunners drop Gorgon blueprint, why shouldn't other enemies as well.