Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your color scheme? (if you have one)

(PSN)varas2110

I tried for a bit to have one scheme across all my 'frames/weapons, I found there's a lot of texture and lighting differences though so it doesn't always work. I just give every 'frame their own scheme and weapons to match (got a habit of sticking to faction themes too, so all Grineer weapons/sentinel for example).

11 hours ago, DYSEQTA said:

I have different schemes for each frame but here's a pic of my main.

FrcdC3U.jpg

Love your neon space bunny! ;)

Edited by JCBeastie

Max Black & Max White from Smoke palette as primary, a very vivid blue from Tenno for energy and some trim an ever so slightly orange-ish red from Halloween for other trim, and, finally, a shade of copper from Saturated Classic.

*I was going to add a picture, but apparently using "img" bbcode and steamcommunity or onedrive links doesn't freaking work, unlike explanations found elsewhere, EVEN THIS VERY FORUM*
*le sigh*

**In retrospect I might have been a bit pissy since I can't get it to work.
For your gratificication, a link to the image since I apparently lack the technical prowess to figure out how to post a freaking image...*
https://1drv.ms/i/s!As49bsHGo_aKnaERlujoy2WkWG0jfA

Edited by Sador1978

3 hours ago, Sador1978 said:

Max Black & Max White from Smoke palette as primary, a very vivid blue from Tenno for energy and some trim an ever so slightly orange-ish red from Halloween for other trim, and, finally, a shade of copper from Saturated Classic.

*I was going to add a picture, but apparently using "img" bbcode and steamcommunity or onedrive links doesn't freaking work, unlike explanations found elsewhere, EVEN THIS VERY FORUM*
*le sigh*

**In retrospect I might have been a bit pissy since I can't get it to work.
For your gratificication, a link to the image since I apparently lack the technical prowess to figure out how to post a freaking image...*
https://1drv.ms/i/s!As49bsHGo_aKnaERlujoy2WkWG0jfA

You can just copy the picture on here actually, just click "View original" and copy & paste.

Spoiler

20170525225121_1.jpg?psid=1

As for me I change between generic B&W with different energy colors, blue with pink energy or red-gold with yellow energy.

Edited by TotallyLagging

All my frames are like their own thing.  My main frame is like a maroon/gray/black and then the armor pieces are a slightly brighter red with gold accents for the metallic stuff matching as best as I could to OG Excalibur Prime gold.

• 1 month later...

Almost always use similar if not exactly the same colours as aggp. That's my colour scheme. Tbh, I hate vivid colours, they're annoying and sickening. Tbh at why aggp colours always appeals to me. They look so good. 

Weapons and Archwings are all black and silver so any frame using any colors can go with any gear, ...but my frames still mostly follow one scheme. primary colors: white, black or blue, mixed in varying ratios depending on the frame/skin. Shiny color: silver or black, depends if the main color is white or not mostly, using the more contrasting color for the shiny.

Same blue, bottom left shamrock pallette, for energy color on everything

A few exceptions, fire frames have orange energy, and some guns have white parts or blue markings, and penta has a dark brown energy color.

My Volt Prime has black, 2 shades of blue, and silver

Valkyr Prime is mostly black, blue markings, and silver, Gersemi has a white base but bold sections of black and blue.

Gonna try branching out a little with Harrow, do a standard scheme but do a second one with different colors than usual.

Edited by Kinetos

I don't really have a color combination i use on all warframes. It depends on the theme. For example my Hydroid has blue as primary or secondary, ember has red. If the theme cannot be directly linked to a specific color then i put what i think suites them best.

My Primes have only the orokin gold energy color in common.