Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE I'm sorry, will you forgive me?

ACorpse

I was getting bored with Warframe, so I bought myself Overwatch at Christmas. Call it a 7 year itch, and Overwatch was my affair.

I regret it. It was a huge mistake. Blizzard are a gigantic pack of asshats. They're screwing their customer base over something chronic with time-gated cosmetics locked behind unassailable RNG grindwalls. For a pay-to-play game they have worse microtransaction features than you guys ever did.

So please. Will you take me back? I'll never take you for granted again. Promise.

(I'll go and get tested now. Pretty sure I picked up something nasty)

Warframe RNGesus welcomes you back.

Image result for rngesus warframe

Image result for baro ki'teer warframe

So do the Salt Meister and Clem.

Image result for clem warframe

May the Grofit be with you returning young Tenno.

Image result for grofit warframe

Edited by thewhitepanda1205
MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, ACorpse said:

I was getting bored with Warframe, so I bought myself Overwatch at Christmas. Call it a 7 year itch, and Overwatch was my affair.

I regret it. It was a huge mistake. Blizzard are a gigantic pack of asshats. They're screwing their customer base over something chronic with time-gated cosmetics locked behind unassailable RNG grindwalls. For a pay-to-play game they have worse microtransaction features than you guys ever did.

So please. Will you take me back? I'll never take you for granted again. Promise.

(I'll go and get tested now. Pretty sure I picked up something nasty)

Give unto the Void and you shall be properly corrup--er I mean cleansed once again!

i

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

3 minutes ago, Silvus-Sol said:

What have you done!?

My meme level................................................................................................................................................................................

Image result for meme levels are over 9000 gif

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

Sadly have to say when Destiny 2 comes out I may be doing what you did for another game, seen the unveiling of Destiny 2 which was like an hour 1/2 and it's game play videos and my mouth watered, 1000x better then the first. Though Warframe will always be on my mind and I'll constantly be comparing the two and eventually possibly coming back as well.

11 minutes ago, Noabettiet said:

why not do both

'cos really, the lootbox grind is a fulltime job. There's literally no point where you can say "I've got it all". With Warframe, I'm at that point, until a new batch of Primed gear gets released. Warframe lets me take a break and I don't feel like I've lost progress.

No one can escape warframe *_*

You may take a break and play another game

You may switch platform and feel like you don't wanna start over

You may have just got back from work/holiday trip

But you'll always come back here °—°

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
I may or may not have done too many typos

23 minutes ago, ACorpse said:

'cos really, the lootbox grind is a fulltime job. There's literally no point where you can say "I've got it all". With Warframe, I'm at that point, until a new batch of Primed gear gets released. Warframe lets me take a break and I don't feel like I've lost progress.

hey double the trouble, double the fun.

enjoy both games simultaneously, buy yourself two keyboards and download ram if it helps.
I'd argue that the concept of hard earned loot is ancient now days and should be a leftover dead on old MMORPGs. 

Edited by Noabettiet

56 minutes ago, GrimSoulis said:

Sadly have to say when Destiny 2 comes out I may be doing what you did for another game, seen the unveiling of Destiny 2 which was like an hour 1/2 and it's game play videos and my mouth watered, 1000x better then the first. Though Warframe will always be on my mind and I'll constantly be comparing the two and eventually possibly coming back as well.

not trying to be #$&(%,but it looks exactly the same as the first,in fact it looks like an expansion rather than a new game 

27 minutes ago, ACorpse said:

Im currently at that point with warframe, which is why im gonna grind some more lootbox :clem:

20 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Why do so many people play a fun competitive game just for lootboxes?

TF2 started it when they put collectible hats in the game. Never underestimate the amount of customization players will pay and/or grind to do. They really, really like it. There's a reason people consider Fashionframe endgame.

I took a long hiatus from Warframe and I'm paying for it now with "decayed" space ninja skills.  Failed my rank 8 mastery test over five times now.  This is due to me wanting to try out other games (but not Destiny thanks to the fanboys who call themselves my "neighbors" who kept trying to pressure me into buying it).  During this time I tried out Firefall (big mistake I think), some survival games and finally League of Legends (wasn't bad, but didn't appeal to me).  And now I'm back playing Warframe.  DE didn't have to award me with the 75% platinum offer to get me to come back (but the game did that anyway and I didn't have the money to take advantage of it)...

There's no other game I know of where you can be a badass Space Ninja AND go around with other badass Space Ninja doing what we do (I'm sure someone out there probably knows of an online Space Ninja game though)...