Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Razer Chroma Compatibility

If you find joy in neon colors flashing to the beat of killing Grineer, plug in that Razer Chroma and enjoy the show! Please note that Razer Chroma and Warframe compatibility is a work-in-progress and more compatibility will be added as we continue to develop it.

what is this?

5 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Daikyu:

• Increased damage from 350 to 500
  • Increased Status Chance from 45% to 50%
  • Added 100% Knockback Status Effect

I screamed.

I've loved the Daikyu ever since it was released, and now it's getting a buff? 

Best. Update. Ever.

So many fixes, but u are still yet to fix any of the problems plaguing Steam big picture mode.

still no fix for text size scaling, still tiny af on my 4k screen, but of course it works fine in the regular client.

still no fix for vibration on X-input controllers, due to the forced steam api, which warframe sees all controllers as steam controllers now. the haptics emulation just doesn't work, only a problem for warframe tho every other game is fine!

still no fix  for socketing ayatans using a controller, have to pull out the mouse to do it.

Show your Steam BPM players some love, 

just because we may play on big screens, and use joypads, doesn't mean we don't deserve support either.

Was just noticing how sicarus prime with proper build had a damage output almost comparable to tigris prime...

And they buffed it XD 

I just hope they didn't nerf the disposition XD

P.S. happy for the red crit change... yet my sybaris  gets to 300+ ._. still 2 colours needed.

Edited by VonDodo

Earth tileset looks neat and some good buff for some weapon, will test that soon.

i'm not sure about the trade chat being available in mission, i guess you want to promote afk...

6 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

• Added the Mastery Rank icon and gave it a pulsing FX in the squad overlay (only visible in Landing Craft) when you are eligible for the next Mastery Test. 

This is kind of annoying, i know i can lvl and it looks like invite.

Edited by Gilgahmesh

*If you’ve made it to this note - you either scrolled really fast or your eyes are screaming for moisture! *

Not really as this had the average length of a single message i read on a daily basis for work. ( around 20 of those is a normal day )

Maybe add some extra info on the hardware side of things as well for those of us who are interested in those things as well? :D

Special item pickups now display on the left side with emphasis rather than on the bottom resource bumper. You'll notice items like Kubrow Eggs, Weapon Blueprints, and other special items picked up in game now have more pizazz!

Thanks alot for this one! I always missed Argon Crystal pickups when in :naramon:melee frenzy, now I can mark the spots too :satisfied:

MR24, here we come!  :lotus:

• Lowered Armor and Health for Grineer Drahks.
  • Feral Kubrow have had their Armor reduced to 50.

"The dogs are harder to kill than Noxes..."

"We will fix it!"

- Devstream #94

Edited by Zeranov

Mmmkay. @[DE]Mumbles Appreciate the secondary tweaks, and the opticor changes. But PUH-LUH-HEESE. Make AkBronko Prime have 8 shots, because the Bronko prime has 4.-- and please bring the opticor down in ammo reserves. 5/80 is more then enough per mission. not 5/540. Meanwhile, poor Braton Prime only has 5 clips in reserve. 75/375

Lato Vandal

• Increased damage from 20 to 50
  • Increased Crit Chance from 8% to 20%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 4

Lato Prime

• Increased damage from 22 to 37
  • Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
  • Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 6

This feels rather backwards, not to mention the MR requirements - for both of 'em.

Great Update, 

The Earth rework is great but there is a bug:

The spy mission, Cambria isnt completable. One of the puzzles, where you have to reduce the water level has a invisible barrier at the bottom, meaning that you cant reach the console room. Thanks