Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske

This does not happen the last time I tried doing Lua (Zeipel) Rescue but during their yesterday's sortie mission, I was permanently under the frozen effect when the mission had started and the solution that fixed it for me was to type /unstuck. However, I encountered another bug along the way in which when I typed /unstuck in spawn, I would randomly teleport to different areas in the map (First time was in front of objective, second time was in the middle of the map).

I'm fairly certain that this this wasn't an act of hacking in any way. The people who I was playing with was my IRL friend, a player who had left after multiple retries, and a fairly new player that was rushing cipher keys for the sortie mission.

@[DE]Saske

Mastery Rank tests, at least that one for mr19, seems to be bugged. When you try to enter it from a relay at Cephalon Simaris' by hitting the Qualify button and pressing Yes to start, the quest/test isn't started. 

You remain in the Relay, but game counts it as a try, thus the 24h timer starts. You cannot retry it unless you wait 24 hours.

Edit: The bug, that locks you out from attacking especially melee attacks, still persists. It is especially annoying, when this happens while you are trying to do your MR tests. Weapon change wasn't an option, when you are in MR19 test

Edit: In MR19 you can fall and respawn and fall again. over and over again. it seems this happens when the hard landing animation is triggered while you are stand close to the edge you swent offf

Edited by Schraydo
another MR-Test failure due to bugs

On 30/7/2017 at 6:55 PM, DubstepGs said:

I have no idea how to say this but randomly some times when am in a random squad doing Capture missions I get bugged/glitched and my Warframe becomes sort of god mode in the sense that map environment cannot detect me so I cant use doors or open anything with X or use anything at all but am undetected by all enemies and I can kill them so its not lag related like some people told me when I asked them In-game and its really frustrating because sometimes when that happens people decide to leave me locked up in the map and roam it instead of ending missions since I cant go anywhere without someone around to open doors for me (Yes automatically opened doors).

I know its a weird case and I dont know what is causing it but I hope you can look into it,am new to the game so I cant really tell if its the game or if some people use something that results in this bug/glitch

@[DE]Saske

Here, i already posted but no response about this. I keep getting the same problem and need to quit the game loosing everything. Sometimes for some reason my friends see me out of the map stuck. Can kill but cannot be killed. For the game i'm not in the map. 400 hours in waframe and something like this never happened. 

I don't know if it's just me or it has happen to others as well.

I have a razer Blackwidow and the effects works (disarming alarm & casting warframe's abilities) but when you set the energy colour back to default, it didn't light up at all but the effect still there. It's like your energy colour set to "colourless". Is this a bug or~?

Edit: Just notice others post the same problem. XP

Edited by jadensoloman

On 6/29/2017 at 6:15 AM, phpsena said:

The loading screen when joining/leaving/ending a multiplayer game is getting stuck, only resuming progression after 10-15 seconds, but making the connection fail (when joining). On solo game, it stucks for less time.

It was not happening before deploying U21.

same on me,the loading screen frez and i most alt F4 to close game

@[DE]Saske Maroo is giving unlimited Ayatan missions! I launched the mission a second time, cancelled it after I confirmed it does spawn an Ayatan (as opposed to when you join a friend's Ayatan mission after already completing your own), and was able to get the mission offered a third time, which I didn't launch. She also is not playing any voice lines while in the Bazaar (in-mission works fine) but that's a much smaller issue.

On 31/7/2017 at 6:57 PM, AntiNerd said:

@[DE]Saske

using the caustacyst with chromatic blade excalibur only triggers electric damage and not corrosive damage (without elemental mods), is that intended?

Chromatic Blade (and Exalted blade) do not take anything from the weapon itself other than the mods. Furthermore, Chromatic Blade is connected to your energy colour, so you're probably using some blue colour for electric damage.

Stealth multiplier when invisible does not work. There seems to be a 4-5 second cooldown (1 hit with multiplier once every 4-5 seconds)

This bug does not appear for "blind" abilities. The multiplier is applied in all hits without any buggy cooldowns for frames like Inaros/ Excal etc.

Ash/Loki/Ivara are effectively useless as of hotfix 21.1.1

Plz fix. :(

Edited by disco_inferno6

@[DE]Saske

This is kinda old bug, but I don't know if it has been reported so here we go: When you do the operator focus attack or transference or whatever it is called by holding 5, parts of Rhino's armor skin get removed and the normal skin appears like so:

ZVlrExw.jpg

I noticed this just today when I was playing with my friends, but the shadows on this particular interception mission's tileset have a blue tint on the edges and they look extremely ugly. Here's an image of what is happening.

pfkJfaK.jpg

It's like the shadows are ultra low quality, even if I am running the game all the details maxed out. Please fix, my eyes are bleeding and I have to use a lot of tissue paper when I see graphics like this.

@[DE]Saske

During a run of Hieracon as Inaros, if I did a finisher on an enemy that was both blinded by Desiccation and suspended in Vauban's Bastille I was teleported to a spot under a bridge near a door. This happened several times in the same mission.

Edited by x13thangelx

Fix excalibur please.
When exalted blade is enabled, if you fall into zone that teleports you back on the ground, or if you go in a nully's bubble, you can't use exalted blade anymore, nor your weapon. So you can"t do anything .... 

@[DE]Saske

*Warning - Spoilers ahead*

I am getting no visits from the "Man in the Wall". Directly after completing Chains of Harrow I was greeted by the doppelgänger mimicking my Operator sitting on my market console. This was however the first and last encouter I had with him. I know he spawns at random and then always mumbles "Hey Kiddo" and vanishing as soon as one looks away. However by now it has been almost a month without me seeing or hearing him.

Am I just that unlucky? Can I do something to "trigger" him (except replaying the quest, which I already did to no result)?

l cant get rid of the chat window... ANNOYING!also l was playing Conclave against some 24 Mastery Level OPs (wich proves that the matching sistem sucks, as l am ML 7)and all of a sudden l couldnt jump, and this, well, dont really know if its a horrible bug or what, but my character moves terribly slow and clumsy (even when jumping worked) and the camera so close it terrible wrong, l mean they move 2 meters from me and they gone...Cant you make it more customisable? l mean, its common sense that in PvP your camera have to be Far away from your character.

Edited by hardmode
needed to add more issues