Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

I finished the quest a few days ago and i think i missed something, after the CoH the operator is supposed to play like "hide n' seek" with you? 'cause i haven't spotted him anywhere and it's been quite some time, nothing happened

btw, i'm full sun too, maybe that's it? 

And i'm playing without sound but i'm pretty sure i would spot him messing around, do i have to replay the quest do turn this thing on?

Edited by Blacksonfive

49 minutes ago, Blacksonfive said:

I finished the quest a few days ago and i think i missed something, after the CoH the operator is supposed to play like "hide n' seek" with you? 'cause i haven't spotted him anywhere and it's been quite some time, nothing happened

btw, i'm full sun too, maybe that's it? 

And i'm playing without sound but i'm pretty sure i would spot him messing around, do i have to replay the quest do turn this thing on?

He's showed up twice for me already, so probably not. I don't think alignment has anything to do with The Man in the Wall appearing, but I'm willing to see evidence to the contrary. He can appear in some really weird places, so just keep an eye out for him.

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I gave my Kuva to Teshin at the first completion of War Within (Neutral ending). I completed this, but I have not encountered The Father-Figure beyond War Within's ending. The easy way to identify him is the way he addresses us (firstly, "Something's out there, Kiddo, watching us...", then one of the three endings of War Within, then now just saying hi).

Drinking or smashing the Kuva must've had some effect on him.

Do you mean The Father-Thing?

So he can appear on the Codex sitting down, in front of the Transference door doing a one-handed handstand, and apparently now by the Arsenal's right side poking out of the corner of the wall.

Image result for hide and seek gif

Now I just wonder where else we can find him.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

Other tenno: doppelganger operator appears randomly to greet them, weird stuff happens, orbiter is haunted and amazing.

Me: after quest ended, didn't know to expect a visitor, so was casually sliding at high speed within orbiter, so completely missed the encounter, bar audio que somewhere far behind; nothing ever happened since then.

FeelsBadMan