Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In missions, chat should default to mission chat instead of clan chat

motorfirebox

What it says on the tin. I dunno if it's just the new update, but every time I go to say something in a mission, I find I'm in clan chat instead of mission chat. Even if I weren't a one-man clan, I'm pretty sure my priority would still be talking to the guys I'm playing with.

Noticed this post Harrow update, really annoying missing entire conversations or people think they are being ignored.  The icon saying there is a message doesn't stand out enough, and you don't even notice it flashing unless you start to type.  It should most certainly default to squad chat when in squad.

On 30.06.2017 г. at 7:02 PM, motorfirebox said:

What it says on the tin. I dunno if it's just the new update, but every time I go to say something in a mission, I find I'm in clan chat instead of mission chat. Even if I weren't a one-man clan, I'm pretty sure my priority would still be talking to the guys I'm playing with.

Свързано изображение

Yeah it's been driving me nuts. Always defaulted to mission chat before, now I don't see mission chat, accidentally post mission related stuff in clan chat... it's really annoying. 

Why did they change it? There was literally no reason to do so. 

It needs to be changed back immediately. 

Little things like this can completely ruin a player's experience in this game. I think I am going to take a damn break for now until they fix this since the randumbs I keep joining now are even more potatoy than before, now I can't even message them for some measure of direction since they're all in clan chat.