Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is too silent

Teshin_Dax

Seriously.. did you ever play a game like doom?
The soundtrack/ background music makes the game awesome.
It gives a nice feeling/ breathes life into this game.. Without its background music, the feeling of the game is completely different (bad)..

I dont know if my memories of the past are true, but i feel like warframe wasnt that calm and silent like it is now..
I just want to get the old feeling back .. i want more ingame background music.. grants more fun 

I actually play with the music turned almost off and I'm enjoying the game just fine. The complete silence makes stealthier missions better and for the faster paced ones, I just don't mind there isn't one.

2 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

I doubt anyone would hear the background music with constant TENNO A NEW ALERT HAS BEGUN or TENNO A TENNO HAS FALLEN or IT'S THE GRINEER! As long as there is no way to shut the blabbermouth Lotus, no music can make any difference.

Can't you just mute the transmission volume? I did that on my third day of playing. Too repetitive.

14 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

get better speakers and sound Card.

Mate, i have very good specs. And i use good razer headphones or nice 200€ speaker. I hear the background music but it is simply not enough.

The old warframe feeling was just great

Edited by Teshin_Dax

14 minutes ago, Teshin_Dax said:

Mate, i have very good specs. And i use good razer headphones or nice 200€ speaker. I hear some background music but it is simply not enough.

The old warframe feeling was just great

adjust your comp sound card settings?

Cause i actually lower the music sounds cause they are annoying.

more audio doesn't mean better audio.

i want a game to have as much audio as successfully creates the intended experience - not more than that.
i don't want music playing all the time. that negatively impacts games. music applied tastefully enhances scenes, but music for the sake of music does not.

besides, the game - in updated Tilesets - presents atmosphere well, through localized audio of the surrounding location, plus what the Enemies are doing. with music added fairly tastefully when events are happening.

no, just spamming music and sounds everywhere isn't a solution for others that like having audio used strategically - 'everyone else' can't just turn off all of the Game Sound to compensate for using it in appropriately on top of the appropriate usage.

(unrelated - Razer doesn't make good Audio Products)

I haven't payd attention; isn't there reactive music now?

Moody and kind of silent when stealth and louder and more hectic in battle?

So the overall soundtrack have taken a back seat in favor of ambient sounds and shorter tracks that are triggered.

Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

Oh yes because all Frames have an internal music player so we must have a soundtrack :P jk

On serious note I haven't had a problem, can hear things fluently especially entering combat and while out of it and all the freaky sounds in the backgrounds. Though a good sound card and headset makes it more clear.