Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now what?

EndermanBeast

Go through Neptune and, once you get there, Pluto. Both the junctions out of Pluto unlock more quests (Patient Zero for Eris; The War Within and Hidden Messages for Sedna), so you'll have plenty to do. You can also go to a relay and pick up The Silver Grove from Amaryn in the New Loka room--if I remember right it only requires The Second Dream and a modest mastery rank (I think 6) to pick up. All of the above quests are relatively easy and have some cool lore associated with them, in addition to unlocking other stuff.

Might also be worth checking out The Limbo Theorem for the story, even if you're not interested in the frame.

42 minutes ago, aleksi134 said:

Kinda sounds like you dont like grinding much. Which basicly is the whole point of this game.

i do, but don't do it much. I'm usually trying to lvl up my weapons tho.

16 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

Go through Neptune and, once you get there, Pluto. Both the junctions out of Pluto unlock more quests (Patient Zero for Eris; The War Within and Hidden Messages for Sedna), so you'll have plenty to do. You can also go to a relay and pick up The Silver Grove from Amaryn in the New Loka room--if I remember right it only requires The Second Dream and a modest mastery rank (I think 6) to pick up. All of the above quests are relatively easy and have some cool lore associated with them, in addition to unlocking other stuff.

Might also be worth checking out The Limbo Theorem for the story, even if you're not interested in the frame.

I'll try do the limbo Therom

1 hour ago, EndermanBeast said:

I've only just unlocked Neptune. 

As soon as I discovered I could not do certain alerts due to not having all planets and nodes unlocked I made it my mission to get every one of them completed first, before doing much else.  Other than ranking up weapons and frames occasionally, it was my first priority.

As for Limbo, I do not enjoy him either, but its always good to rank up every frame at least once to 30 just for the MR points.  Unless you have limited frame slots, in which case, just save him for last but before you get/rank up a frame you really like, then you can rank him and sell him off (if you really want to).

Still good to get the blueprints at the ready either way.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

in the words of a once great meme: JUST DO IT!

seriously, just focus on getting your nodes unlocked and the quests done afterwards. the quests are pretty easy and unlocking nodes is even easier. gotta put the effort in, Tenno.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

As soon as I discovered I could not do certain alerts due to not having all planets and nodes unlocked I made it my mission to get every one of them completed first, before doing much else.  Other than ranking up weapons and frames occasionally, it was my first priority.

As for Limbo, I do not enjoy him either, but its always good to rank up every frame at least once to 30 just for the MR points.  Unless you have limited frame slots, in which case, just save him for last but before you get/rank up a frame you really like, then you can rank him and sell him off (if you really want to).

it's going to take a while. but hopefully it will be worth it.

40 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Get Max rank in 2 Syndicates. 

Set a goal for 2 prime Warframes and 2 of each weapon categories and go for those.

Fashionframe.

Simaris Lore hunt.

Do MR Tests.

And quests of course. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

in the words of a once great meme: JUST DO IT!

seriously, just focus on getting your nodes unlocked and the quests done afterwards. the quests are pretty easy and unlocking nodes is even easier. gotta put the effort in, Tenno.

3 hours ago, Xekrin said:

These are now my to do list/s so thx.

Edited by EndermanBeast

10 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Warframe is not really about quests. Warframe is about enjoying the gameplay and the grind. If you're only here for quests then you won't stay for long.

Lol. I stayed for the Lore for 4 years man :)

2 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Lol. I stayed for the Lore for 4 years man :)

Really depends on one's personal tastes, some love the game for its lore, other enjoy the gameplay or the mechanics. I'd say that if you get tired of Warframe, @EndermanBeast, you should take a short break from the game to avoid burning yourself out! A short rest from the endless conflict really helps to lighten one's spirits on the return trip, and maybe in between you'll find your own area of passion.

1 hour ago, Ollnozz said:

Really depends on one's personal tastes, some love the game for its lore, other enjoy the gameplay or the mechanics. I'd say that if you get tired of Warframe, @EndermanBeast, you should take a short break from the game to avoid burning yourself out! A short rest from the endless conflict really helps to lighten one's spirits on the return trip, and maybe in between you'll find your own area of passion.

56 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

You played 4 years on a regular basis for lore? I guess you have a really good imagination XD

I love the theme and universe. I have played, waiting for it to grow. And it has.

2 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

If you guys need to knw what I have, here it is:

volt, Valkyr and frost.

attica,dread and tigris

cestra and akzani

almost all sentinels -carrier, wyrm, deth cube and taxon

All parts for Oberon, rhino, nyx and vaubaun

no primes

I would say (in addition to the suggestions given above), definitely try to get some more weapons and frames. Trying out new frames and their powers was one of the most fun parts of the game for me, and chances are there are you'll find some you really enjoy. Similarly, try out some new weapons - since you have a bow and shotgun already, maybe try out a rifle. And not to bash or anything, but imo both those secondaries are not very good. I would suggest looking through the codex to see if there's any secondaries you think you might like, then what I used to do was look up YouTube videos on it to see what others' opinions were about it, or just to see how the mechanics work and if I might like it. Since earlier on in the game you're a little bit more limited in how often you can afford to build new stuff and add it to your arsenal.

On 7/3/2017 at 2:57 AM, EndermanBeast said:

I've finally finished The Second Dream and well, now what?

I've still got Limbo Therom but I don't really enjoy the mission or the warframe in general. I am in the middle of Octavia's Anthem.

Can I tag along with you when you do the Limbo Quest? I need that frame!