Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Themes would you to see?

Neo3602

1 hour ago, Duckboy3825 said:

Not sure why but I really want a Knight themed warframe.

Cross between Excalibur and Rhino?

I'd like Knight themed warframe as well. IMO it should have a good mix of defensive and offensive abilities. 

On 7/5/2017 at 7:15 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

beastmaster frame (since everyone has asked for it at some point)

personally I'd like a frame that's all about explosions, a real Torgue-worthy frame that would make Michael Bay blush, with it's ult power being a literal Nuke or something.

tenno, I have one question to ask you, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS!?

There is Furion the beast Conceptframe.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:05 PM, Neo3602 said:

Over the years DE has made Warframes based on a wide variety of themes. What themes would you like see in future warframes?

Extreme tankyness at the cost of anything else. We have Rhino, I know. But I want one that is literally all bulk... they have NO powers that damage or interfere, they are DA BLOB, and that's it... it's all about staying power at the cost of mobility... pure defense with your only offense being your chosen weapons... perhaps give it a small bonus where it's adept at reloading heavy weapons as well as swinging around double-handed melee weapons like galatine, fragor, ect... basically, if the weapon has minimal swing speed, it swings it as easily as a skana. It's abilities would probably ground-bound it and slow it's movment, while adding extra shields, armor, and health to it's self... another passive-ability idea would probably have to be that it can't be slowed, knocked down, or messed with at all while it's above 50% Health... maybe.

another one would have to be... Well, now that's i think of it, a weapon-master frame. One that can passively equip another primary as their second weapon, upgrade(buff) their own weapons on the field as well as others' weapons, and is somewhat squishy... but do NOT discount it's power, this frame could probably ruin ANY plans that the main four(five? Would Orokin still count?) factions cook up with it's mastery of gun and blade.

another idea would definitely be a frame that is all about the void... and I mean the powers OF the void... basically, think the operator, only on steroids... but can't regen energy, go invisible, or go invincible Like you can with the Focus power, unless you are using the focus, of course... passives would be that the operator, should you switch to it, would have the same health maximum ( and thus starting amount) as the warframe (... or just give the operator the shields... either works), while also having the warframe ACT ON IT'S OWN to help you... the cost would be that, just like in the game it's self, should your Warframe take too much damage while you're transferred, you get shunted back into the frame at minimal health... and, as an extra "oh crud" event, no energy... because there has to be downsides to fooling around with the void... also, bringing it into void-related missions is prohibited, mostly because the frame is just too sensitive to such places, so no using it in the void, during void fissures, or any other void-touched places in the world that may pop up somehow... don't worry about [SPOILER PLANET], it's 'safe' enough for the frame, at the least... just expect odd effects in missions where you go "back in time"... void energy is dangerous, you know... even to Tenno... but there are still ways to control it.

On 7/29/2017 at 3:54 PM, Legion-Shields said:

I can't stand the way most of the Warframes look. Give us more warframes that look exactly like Mag and I'll be happy.

or a Gordon Ramsey frame. That would work too.

only one issue with the gordon ramsey frame is it would have 1 ability.

Verbal lashing: Verbally abuse the target with harsh, loud, rude, sarcastic, and vulgar shouting till they break down in tears then run away and curl up into a ball in the corner crying for the rest of the game opening them to finisher attacks with 500% finisher damage, works on bosses and stalker. 

Someone may already have said this, but I would love to see a Warframe that is so focused on defense and retaliation to incoming attacks that it has an integrated Great Shield(maybe limiting it to one handed melee weapons) with its abilities focused on a barrier, directed retaliation(from range), a bubble and an AOE retaliation. 

Hmm, maybe I'll cogitate on this and submit it for consideration...

I would love a witch frame that's just based of energy and drawing energy from the void. And Maby harnessing void energy and becoming a void demon thing. Basically valkyr but on creepy spider mode.

i wanted it so badly I drew and painted a body no hands tho lol

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

23 hours ago, Vuskre said:

I want to see a possession warframe.

A frame that sends out "something"  Energy, magic, who knows what.  And that lets you control enemies as in.. personally take over. (nyx's mind control with you actually in control)

Maybe make it travel like Ivara's navigator arrow.  Pop it over into an enemy and poof, in control.

So cast it on a grineer heavy gunner. You are the heavy gunner (with a timer or channeled. Stronger enemies draining you faster to keep control. So no perma possessing the strongest mobs only. Sometimes go for the weaker ones to use them as disposable shields or stealth through a location since they cant detect you walking among them.

Maybe other skills that will buff the target. (so if you buff it, you then control it. You have a more powerful version.  Buff it, then ignore it.  You have a more powerful enemy)

Other skills can be priming it. So possess it. Walk into groups of unsuspecting enemies. Prime it for detonation and Boom, clear a room. (nova - ish skill)

and finally maybe some skill like convert. Where your possessed enemy converts other enemies to rebel and fight for you. (Nyx's chaos skill)

So yea, a bit of a stealth frame idea. We have some of those already but hey, I like stealth and we are still supposed to be ninjas XD

Kinda a solo ish frame too I supose. No point in you converting mobs and such, if team mates barge in and just shoot everything haha. But hey.

Just want to show you; I have made some suggestions for something that in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/807051-nessus-the-puppetmaster-mimic-frame/

It's pretty much a Puppetmaster + Mimic + Spiderframe.

All in all, you could call it a stealthier and more aggressive version of Nyx.

TL;DR of his abilities:

Passive - Invisible while wallclinging or wallrunning
#1 Mimic - Copy and use the abilities of your enemies (or the #1 ability of your allies!). Tap/hold mechanic.
#2 Hangman - A stealthy and deadly version of Zenurik's active, pretty much. Holdcast to ONLY hang up #3 and #4 targets.
#3 Possession - Energy-project yourself into an enemy to take full control of it with various limits and benefits.
#4 Puppet Army - Mind Control meets Chaos, but with some limits to it.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:46 PM, Xardis said:

Ghost frame. Has no HP, has medium shields and high armour that affects shields. If he stands still for more than 2s he gets a invisability buff for 8s that is refreachable. His 1 would do no damage but take all enemies in large range, drag them all in air and fast draw the circle with their movement and then slam them in one place. As to the other abilites, I dont have an idea right now.

A Sniper frame that has its abilites focused on critical hits, slow firing rifles and staying still.

I'm glad someone else thought of it too! My friends and I thought about this one a lot actually. 
I also thought of the no health all shield concept ever since inaros, but I am really unsure how to make that work.
Frame name: Geist or Revenant

Passive: Haunted presence
Enemies within 6 meters received the "Haunted Debuff"
10% chance to fear, 50% chance to apply cold proc

Ability 1 Spectral Grasp
Reach out with your spectral claws to suspend enemies or smash them together.
8 meter range, knockdown targets in smash dealing 700 damage
4 targets max rank
Duration 7 seconds
Suspended enemies become vulnerable to possession.

Ability 2 Incorporeal Drift
Projectiles and enemies pass through the player
Duration 15 seconds
Can deal no damage with weapons
When passing through a suspended enemy, the passive fear increases to 35% and Cold to 90% range increased to 12 meters
Drifting through Suspended enemies restores 10% total energy/shields

Ability 3 Soul Wraiths
Fire a barrage of vengeful souls at the enemies. Each soul deals 1200 Cold Damage
12 souls fired in an arcing cone, and have punch through.
Double the number of souls when fired from Incorporeal drift
1.5 more damage if enemy has haunted
20 m length with 2 meter initial cone

Ability 4 Possession
Enemies affected by "haunted" and suspended spectral grasp can be possessed. Player takes control of ai, using its weapons.
Drain based, energy regen disabled.
Damage taken is applied to the "Host" and host deteriorates slowly as you fray its body and mind. 
2% health lost per second
Powers can still be used at small increased cost with small changes:

Passive increased to 50% fear and cold increased to 100%, range reduced to 4 meters

Spectral Grasp Only slams, but does so with more damage and explosion proc, max 8 targets

Incorporeal drift only phases you 50% from reality. Weapons fire and enemies can hit you, but at 50% damage, cannot drift through enemies.

Soul Wraiths now fires seeking souls that apply "Haunted" with 100% fear and cold. Firing soul wraiths while drifting in possession increases cost and damage.

Press possession again to leave the target prematurely, granting confusion status for 10 seconds.
When exiting, percentage of damage taken restored to shields.

A frame that could be more impregnable than Fort Knox shielding allies and could amp up firepower worth 1000 Tigris Prime (figure of speech).

Maybe a shape shifter that could adapt to damage like sentients do and mimic enemies. Like recieve armor of bombard by mimicing it. Along those lines.

Animal focused, like bird recon that do allow see through walls, it do highlight enemies and highlight their weak spot which when shot at do deal extra damage. Along those lines again.

An Outcast,Broken or a Straggler/Remnant of the Old War Themed Warframe.Probably missing one of his arms and covers it with an old cloth,better but not necessarily. Has scars, some rusted/corroding parts that used to be shiny (like the shiny bits of harrow) if he has a horn then it would be a broken one. other missing built in accessories or parts like armor,plates,back parts. Better if he has a voice/cries like Valkyr,Nidus and Rhino,but not as Humane/Clear as Valkyr's voice, but not as animalistic as Nidus or Rhino either. Signature weapon (since new warframe this days have those) would be.....a battle worn  heavy blade or 1 hand sword (havent had a new and decent one of these in a while) with cracks,a broken tip, or a broken cross guard even but with a beautiful sugatra that the old warrior has kept safe through out the decades/century for his own reasons.

(this is gonna need a new stance that solely uses 1 hand if it goes with the 1 arm idea)

14272087_1824842097739451_2079628694_n.j

3 hours ago, Chitanda.Eru said:

An Outcast,Broken or a Straggler/Remnant of the Old War Themed Warframe.Probably missing one of his arms and covers it with an old cloth,better but not necessarily. Has scars, some rusted/corroding parts that used to be shiny (like the shiny bits of harrow) if he has a horn then it would be a broken one. other missing built in accessories or parts like armor,plates,back parts. Better if he has a voice/cries like Valkyr,Nidus and Rhino,but not as Humane/Clear as Valkyr's voice, but not as animalistic as Nidus or Rhino either. Signature weapon (since new warframe this days have those) would be.....a battle worn  heavy blade or 1 hand sword (havent had a new and decent one of these in a while) with cracks,a broken tip, or a broken cross guard even but with a beautiful sugatra that the old warrior has kept safe through out the decades/century for his own reasons.

(this is gonna need a new stance that solely uses 1 hand if it goes with the 1 arm idea)

14272087_1824842097739451_2079628694_n.j

Sounds pretty interesting, any thoughts on what it's abilities would be?

On 8/1/2017 at 11:58 AM, JaceTheHybrid said:

Extreme tankyness at the cost of anything else. We have Rhino, I know. But I want one that is literally all bulk... they have NO powers that damage or interfere, they are DA BLOB, and that's it... it's all about staying power at the cost of mobility... pure defense with your only offense being your chosen weapons... perhaps give it a small bonus where it's adept at reloading heavy weapons as well as swinging around double-handed melee weapons like galatine, fragor, ect... basically, if the weapon has minimal swing speed, it swings it as easily as a skana. It's abilities would probably ground-bound it and slow it's movment, while adding extra shields, armor, and health to it's self... another passive-ability idea would probably have to be that it can't be slowed, knocked down, or messed with at all while it's above 50% Health... maybe.

another one would have to be... Well, now that's i think of it, a weapon-master frame. One that can passively equip another primary as their second weapon, upgrade(buff) their own weapons on the field as well as others' weapons, and is somewhat squishy... but do NOT discount it's power, this frame could probably ruin ANY plans that the main four(five? Would Orokin still count?) factions cook up with it's mastery of gun and blade.

another idea would definitely be a frame that is all about the void... and I mean the powers OF the void... basically, think the operator, only on steroids... but can't regen energy, go invisible, or go invincible Like you can with the Focus power, unless you are using the focus, of course... passives would be that the operator, should you switch to it, would have the same health maximum ( and thus starting amount) as the warframe (... or just give the operator the shields... either works), while also having the warframe ACT ON IT'S OWN to help you... the cost would be that, just like in the game it's self, should your Warframe take too much damage while you're transferred, you get shunted back into the frame at minimal health... and, as an extra "oh crud" event, no energy... because there has to be downsides to fooling around with the void... also, bringing it into void-related missions is prohibited, mostly because the frame is just too sensitive to such places, so no using it in the void, during void fissures, or any other void-touched places in the world that may pop up somehow... don't worry about [SPOILER PLANET], it's 'safe' enough for the frame, at the least... just expect odd effects in missions where you go "back in time"... void energy is dangerous, you know... even to Tenno... but there are still ways to control it.

he has to look super manly and take all attacks right on the chin. No shields, no barriers, no arm blocking, just good 'ol face tanking Rocky-style.