The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

1 minute ago, Valiant said:

Looks really interesting though, huh?

Big fan of the approach they've taken.

Also, I'm not a fan of Doctor Who but I totally got reminded of that Weeping Angel thing people were going on about

Well, I am a fan of Doctor Who and I can't believe I didn't make the connection. Nice call!

Don't blink Tenno! :P

19 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

From now on, all Warframes have skirts and crests and fans and weird ornate twirly bits and dangling things and have insanely ugly, busy, noisy, crowded design?

No Warframe will ever again look sleek and efficient?

Yeah, this new one looks a right mess. Nothing flows. The concept art, while strange, looked sort of Morrowindy and dwarven. I was starting to get into it. This looks haphazardly put together, but I'll wait for the HQ images.

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

Ballas:

Reveal hidden contents

DEOgq_tXsAEKFUp.jpg?width=581&height=436

Looks kind of like a Vivec/Almalexia mashup. This, new frame concept, it's all looking very Morrowind concept art-inspired. A direction that, while I adore it, doesn't seem to fit with Warframe. Very strange.

3 things:

That hgdroid prime better come with a rework that makes him the terror of the sea or it'll flop more then his passive.

Ballistca prime... really? I mean he is a pirate: tiberoen, pyrana, Bolto, might have been a better choice imo. If maybe it will be cool and have an awesome gimmick and I'm being to nitpicky.

Nami skyla prime.. would have preferred the nami solo prime tbh. They did make a good stance (so I have heard) for machetes and put in a dual weild mechanic but ok. Hopefully it's good or get new stance.

Alright, so, what's good about the Hydroid Prime design?

- The skirts are really bad in that they are so huge, but the lining and detail work on them at least looks maritime. There's a nod to Hydroid being an aquatic creature.

- I can freely just equip the Ketos helmet, for extra sea monster.

- The chest and shoulder array looks reasonably smooth and armour plated.

- There's no weirdness going on with the feet. His design should accept my favourite armour sets.

- At least he doesn't have a built in cape.

28 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I knew Ballas was still alive-ish. Time to avenge Margulis I presume. :satisfied:

Oh no you don't!

He is a living(maybe) treasure trove of information, orokin technology, genetic information, history, the old war and might hold several secrets to our past or info that could change the system and may even have access to the solar rail system.

So.... sheath your dang blade!

3 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Ballas looks like he's devolving into an ancient infested in that pic.

I hope not, would kinda be a let down to have him die like that. Also some in thread compared this form more to Greek myth which I can see.