The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

On 9/23/2017 at 9:32 AM, Insomnium1 said:

Destiny 2 for PC will be on 10/24. If Warframe is smart, it will be a few weeks before Destiny 2 release. Kind of like what Citadel: Forged with Fire did to Dark and Light. Made D&L release early with lots of bugs. 

I wouldn't be that worried about Destiny 2 if I were you, I played D1 religiously on my Xbox One and the base game ran bone dry of content in 25/30 hours (minus the raid.) According to some clanmates who already have Destiny 2 on console, it's worse than its predecessor in terms of content and motivation to play.

If anything, I think Destiny 2 releasing on PC will bolster the Warframe community. Destiny 2 is locked at 30 FPS on the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, a lot of people on the Bungie (Destiny devs) forums are pretty upset over the fact that the "worlds most powerful console" can't run a late 2017 release at more than 30 frames and are debating migrating to PC. Also, Destiny 1 had two $20 DLCs, two $40 expansions, plus tons of microtransactions all on top of a full-priced $60 title. If anyone gets Destiny 2 for PC, they'll undoubtedly hear of Warframe since Bungie took tons of ideas from it and it's a F2P game. They'll realize how great Warframe and DE are compared to other greedy triple-A devs.

1 hour ago, Aesir_Ellorium said:

I wouldn't be that worried about Destiny 2 if I were you, I played D1 religiously on my Xbox One and the base game ran bone dry of content in 25/30 hours (minus the raid.) According to some clanmates who already have Destiny 2 on console, it's worse than its predecessor in terms of content and motivation to play.

If anything, I think Destiny 2 releasing on PC will bolster the Warframe community. Destiny 2 is locked at 30 FPS on the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, a lot of people on the Bungie (Destiny devs) forums are pretty upset over the fact that the "worlds most powerful console" can't run a late 2017 release at more than 30 frames and are debating migrating to PC. Also, Destiny 1 had two $20 DLCs, two $40 expansions, plus tons of microtransactions all on top of a full-priced $60 title. If anyone gets Destiny 2 for PC, they'll undoubtedly hear of Warframe since Bungie took tons of ideas from it and it's a F2P game. They'll realize how great Warframe and DE are compared to other greedy triple-A devs.

Took the words right out of my mouth. No need to talk at all really... Except for the first part. I never played Destiny, and I don't intend to play it or its sequel. I took one look and wasn't interested. I was thoroughly happy with Warframe, and still am. 

1 minute ago, arolust said:

Here they say the original trailer for PoE by DE also said summer release, but seems it must have been changed at some point. MMORPG likely just copied their trailer and description from the original.

Mainly just Steve hoping for summer on twitter, but it wasn't fully announced through DE. But they probably did have it originally say summer, I could see that happening for sure, and realized they couldn't pull it off, so they swept it under the rug hahaha

On 9/24/2017 at 10:28 AM, FashionFrame said:

No idea what to expect on this post, but I need to make things clear: Plains of Eidolon can't be "Delayed" because there was never a set date. You can't delay something unless it had a predetermined schedule. 

Now, I know people will say "But DE said it would be for September." but that was never set in stone, that was them HOPING it would be out by then. 

So far the only "date" they've actually announced is that it'll be out in Autumn (Fall), so if you want to complain about it being DELAYED, your date will be December 21st (The first day of winter!) 

Edit: Some are saying the first day of winter is the 1st. I'm just going by what google told me! 

Thanks for your time everyone! Just be patient, DE is working hard to bring us a more polished and fun experience for all of us! Rushing would only lead to disaster.

Hey FF!  What's new (not PoE!)  I'll catch ypu later in the relay!

On 24/9/2017 at 11:28 AM, FashionFrame said:

No idea what to expect on this post, but I need to make things clear: Plains of Eidolon can't be "Delayed" because there was never a set date. You can't delay something unless it had a predetermined schedule. 

Now, I know people will say "But DE said it would be for September." but that was never set in stone, that was them HOPING it would be out by then. 

So far the only "date" they've actually announced is that it'll be out in Autumn (Fall), so if you want to complain about it being DELAYED, your date will be December 21st (The first day of winter!) 

Edit: Some are saying the first day of winter is the 1st. I'm just going by what google told me! 

Thanks for your time everyone! Just be patient, DE is working hard to bring us a more polished and fun experience for all of us! Rushing would only lead to disaster.

Would be pretty sad if DE need this type of White Knights to defend them . Pal , you need to grow up a little , a company dont requiere your service to justified their delays .

Edited by Yagamilight123

9 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

Y'all can rule out this week entirely for the release of PoE

But my controversy points!

Kinda sad that there won't be stream though.

Just now, Yagamilight123 said:

Pretty sad that DE need this time of White Knights to defend them . Pal , you need to grow up a little , a company dont requiere your service to justified their delays .

Baited, much?

Edited by phoenix1992

2 minutes ago, INight00 said:

I don't mind if they take their time.
It just makes sure there are (hopefully) fewer bugs... as opposed to releasing it sooner and having everyone flipping tables because they can't do something.

Exactly, people are going ape shiz crazy that they don't have the update yet and hating on DE for not releasing the update and it's like do you really want a buggy update? I'd rather prefer a polished and less bugged update than a bugged update. 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

1 minute ago, Vlada91 said:

So it supposed to happened this week so that means that they are 2 close for finishing and releasing the update. Because they delaying,that's why 99% is coming next week... 🤔

It wasn't supposed to hit this week, they wanted to this week but aren't finished yet.

On 9/24/2017 at 7:59 AM, IceColdHawk said:

Rather from the video description lol. Let me quote for you:

"Plains of Eidolon opens up a brand new massive zone for all Tenno this Summer. This will be one of the largest updates Warframe has ever had in the 4 years the game has been out. DE has never been shy about updating their game with 21 updates (not counting patches or bug fixes) since the launch of the game in 2013. That is a feat very few games can say they have accomplished and a free to play game it is unheard of. The developers take pride in making a game that is ever evolving and not shying away from something new and different. With PoE players will get to explore on their own terms and build weapons like never before. This new update is set for late summer of 2017. "

ummm that version of the video with that description was not posted by DE it was posted by some gaming news thing that got their info wrong. DE has not stated that it would be released in the summer, just because some random gaming news outlet says it doesnt mean DE did

On 9/24/2017 at 10:28 AM, FashionFrame said:

I'm just here to tell you you're wrong because I'm a contrary person.

Rawr.

you're wrong.